Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 352266 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #1920 on: February 27, 2024, 06:14:27 AM »

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#Istandwith Evan

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #1921 on: February 27, 2024, 06:22:38 AM »

"Good Morning..."
Mississippi River Flyway Cam

Camera Time: Feb 27, 2024 6:05 AM CST

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#Istandwith Evan

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #1922 on: February 27, 2024, 06:47:58 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

I'm late this morning! Computer did something weird and I had to consult my tech!

Phyl, oh that bad dog!   ;D Good Blog from Amy, love all the pics! How funny that HD is taking nesting materials from N1! Sure wish they would have stayed at N1... Cute Good Morning owl! 47 here now, high 64 for today. Record breaking 78 yesterday!  High 37 tomorrow.  Then back up to 77 by Sunday!  Like a roller coaster...  Gorgeous sunset on the Flyway!

Lani, so relieved to hear that LGL is back! She sure looks happy with the chick under her, hope she rests for a while now! Such a good Alby community. Cute Pepper video!

E4E, do you have a Kohl's near you? That's where I take Amazon returns now, you just need to designate in your item in Amazon that you are returning to Kohl's and show them the form with the bar code when you drop the item off, you can just take it in a bag.

tsk, yes, we are getting the one crappy day tomorrow, then back to the record setting temps! You are just a bit behind us with what is heading east! 78 yesterday, so nice!

Lisa, that commercial take is so funny, I had to laugh when she screwed it up also!

Tens of thousands of Snow Geese fill the skies.

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

clynndunn

« Reply #1923 on: February 27, 2024, 06:50:18 AM »

Harley sleeping next to me...

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Puff

« Reply #1924 on: February 27, 2024, 07:03:40 AM »

Well, baz I did find and watch your team.  Why NC?  Your school or family connection? 

First half low scoring, but picked up tone the second half.  Got just crazy at the end.  Liked watching their two little guys (racing around little guys/rabbits), exciting play by #4 and #2, Davis and Cadeau.  What year are they?  Hope you get more time with them in other years.

Looked all through the stands for you and the sign.   8)   I'm sure I finally found you.  You were the one wearing the blue sweatshirt, right?   :P

P

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #1925 on: February 27, 2024, 07:08:05 AM »

BAZI    Bit of a nail biter in the last minutes  :o :o  Hope you had a good time at the game.  ;D

EAGLES  A trip to Mom's today to pack up wrong Amazon order.  Been there done that. :o  Good idea from CLYNN

LANI   My SIL  Margaret is still sleeping a lot but they did go for a ride on Sunday to visit her brother for a bit.  Baby steps.    Pepper telling the story   LOL     YAY  LGL is home  ;D   Big change for baby in 9 days  :o

PHYL   What a cute fabric owl  :)   Good blog from Amy    Interesting how they are publishing the location of the Trempealeau nest.
HD    Knows the location of some good nesting material  LOL    That Dana Schroeder photo is stunning. 

CLYNN   Awww  Harley
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 12:38:32 PM by tsk34 »
Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #1926 on: February 27, 2024, 07:17:48 AM »

I haven't had enough coffee yet, so only have above!....LOL

Morning all.

Eagles4 - The big furniture was all moved and done on Sunday with the help of Chris' friends. BTW he and girlfriend brought moving straps, the kind you put under furniture and then wrap around your waist, and a huge dolly. Nobody was injured!

Wednesday (tomorrow now) the Best Buy installers will mount a large tv on the now empty wall plus a new soundbar.
My walls are old plaster....let's hope they know what they are doing and how to find a stud! Not sheetrock. Plaster is much better imho, but it chips/breaks easily if you don't know what you are doing

Lani - Oh that makes me feel very happy that Mom came back home after 9 whole days!...Woot Woot.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 07:28:40 AM by kbshcb »

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #1927 on: February 27, 2024, 07:38:53 AM »

bounce
I slept upstairs in the real bed last night. My joints feel better.

KB... Do let us know how it goes. Camper has been wanting to have a TV mounted on our plaster wall for years. I keep resisting.

TTFN
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

kbshcb

« Reply #1928 on: February 27, 2024, 07:51:37 AM »

bounce
I slept upstairs in the real bed last night. My joints feel better.

KB... Do let us know how it goes. Camper has been wanting to have a TV mounted on our plaster wall for years. I keep resisting.

TTFN

Will do, tig....crossing my fingers and I have been resisting too...I finally surrendered.

karengramke

« Reply #1929 on: February 27, 2024, 08:12:32 AM »

Good Mornimg!  Attached id E23 yesterday, in the nest!   Not ready to fledge yet but getting some good air!  Photo curtesy of Wiskeringwings and tge prichards.   The two owlets in the pasture fledged yesteryday.

clynndunn

« Reply #1930 on: February 27, 2024, 08:14:18 AM »

Sue Bruhling - Breaking News in Decorah!!!!! - Decorah Hatchery Eagles - February 25, 2024
Our Friend & Photographer Steven Smith went over to Decorah on Sunday and look what he found!!!!!! Dude/HD & Missy/HM INCUBATING at their New Nest, N5 on the other side of the Bluff!!! ❤ ❤ ❤ They have Eggs! Oh! Happy Day!!!! 🙂 The incubation period for these eggs is approximately 35 days. Although we don't know the exact days that they were laid we will have some kind of an idea counting 35 days from February 25 which would be March 30th! Also, I wonder if the warmer weather might affect the incubation period this year as bald Eagle Incubation in the southern states tend to be shorter due to the warmer weather! 😉 Thank You! Steven Smith for sharing the Big News and Pictures with us! ❤

clynndunn

« Reply #1931 on: February 27, 2024, 08:16:39 AM »

Sue Bruhling - Just now  · AND if that wasn't Enough Great News to start your Day I have More!!!! 🙂
I'm so excited! Our Friend & Photographer Steven Smith also went over on Sunday to check on our much-Loved Mom Decorah and her Guy DM2 and LOOK what he found!!!!!!
My Heart is bursting with Joy to see Beautiful Mom & DM2 still together and bonding as Steve writes below! Praying for Bobbleheads this year as they were not successful the last two years. They deserve this, Mom has been through so much in her lifetime...  February 25, 2024 - Thank You! Steven Smith for the Update and Beautiful Picture of Mom Decorah & her Guy, DM2

Puff

« Reply #1932 on: February 27, 2024, 08:52:37 AM »

Dang -- I've been thinking of getting this news.  I couldn't believe someone wasn't keeping eyes on the secret hiding place and that there wasn't anything to report to us patient followers.  I don't think I've ever met this Steve Smith - and he may not know of my special Puff hugs - but I genuinely give him a hug.  Let the Decorah tradition continue and be successful.

P

karengramke

« Reply #1933 on: February 27, 2024, 09:05:14 AM »

Thanks for the reports from Sue B. and S. smith!  They have been out scouting and bringing us news of what started it all!  Our beloved Decorah Mom!  Wonder if Bob A.  Would have managed to get a camera on her  nest! Also kinda think
HD might be one of the kids!   Oh well, thanks to
Sue we have info!   You  too!
These  hot temps are  not good! Whike giving us all a great peak at summer, it is fast destroying much of the world.

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #1934 on: February 27, 2024, 09:06:02 AM »

Bounce

Yea Decorah BEs !!!
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)