Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 308053 times)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #180 on: January 06, 2024, 10:26:45 PM »

Phyl, love wormhole! LOL! .... and Oldguy's Caturday!  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #181 on: January 06, 2024, 11:35:37 PM »

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #182 on: January 06, 2024, 11:49:46 PM »

Aly and Dewey are near their hotel for the night in Lost Hills, CA. She and Dewey left around 12noon and decided to go on the I-40 thru Flagstaff to CA.
She just went through Bakersfield and will take the 5 all the way to Medford, Ore.

{{{Puff}}} Your ribs must hurt from all the coughing  :( sending hugs and prayers you feel better soon.

Phyl, Sending prayers for Jim, it must painful for his ribs to cough. :(  I pray you don't get it either. Love Caturday cartoons... the Waders look like Sandpipers in today's nature video.

Clynn, Love your comment about the Waders - wet murmuration. That's exactly what is it like....  Aly found 4 Burger King Star Wars glasses way in the back of the cupboard too. Mint condition. She decided she didn't want the 4 Smurfs. Just the Muppets/Star Wars... you and your sisters have done a wonderful job of helping your mom be safe and comfortable, and very loved... aww the kittens  :-* and kisses for Harley too.... another interesting lighthouse... Willi's TVs.... I saw a GHO make a quick flyaway from our patio before sunrise this morning.  :o ... love you and your sisters beautiful sweet photos.... beautiful Switzerland and French Alps.

Kb, cat in a pot!  ;D. ... I hope Jaspurr and the kittens are doing well... Scary neighborhood... You take care as well.

Tsk, love the gorgeous blue-eyed Caturday Siamese on your morning post.... Like your grandmother, Mike's grandfather lived to 96 too.  :-*

Karen, I hope you and Piper enjoyed your warm day. Temps are heading down to the teens for us this week, with possible snow... a long life for your grandmothers.  :-*

{{{Lisa}}}awww the kids first snow in their new home! ... sweet Sydney and her mom, first snow!  ;D :-*

T40, thanks for videos. I'm looking at the now.

{{{Tig}}} I hope your not sore from your fall. Nice of the man walking by and was able to help.... and nope we can't choose our in-laws on either side.  :-\

Baz, great to see your post! YAY new refrigerator! {{{Zippo}}}.... Bar Nun! Sister Mary!  ;D

YAY! Aly and Dewey arrived at their hotel for the night!  ;D
Thank you All for your prayers for her travels.  :-*

Good night!

Praying for Peace

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Clynn, Eagle's mom, Tig, Phyl and Jim, Karen and Piper, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Puff, Jicaji, Lori and her grandma Clute, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #183 on: January 07, 2024, 06:17:01 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Lani, so glad to hear that Aly and Dewey are safe in their hotel for the night, and home in Medford today! Good choice by Aly on the glasses, the Burger King Star Wars glasses are also worth some good $$, even more than the Muppets! I was looking up Medford and found this good article that is all about Medford!  https://www.planettraveladvisor.com/north-america/oregon-travel-guide/attractions-and-things-to-do-in-medford/   Love the Good Night Siamese...

tsk, yes, I had long hair and crooked bangs a lot (Mom cut my bangs), I don't remember when she stopped cutting bangs and let them grow!  I told Mom she should get one of those 'Hurrycanes' but she was having none of it.

baz, glad to hear you are not trapped in your fridge! I bet you were so happy to go to the grocery store and buy perishables and frozen things! Eggs! Zippo likes eggs!  Bar None! LOLOL!

Phyl, love Bob with his special scarf, he looks just like Harley! You asked for bigger pictures, here you go! I thought you Beakers could click on the pic and make it larger. It doesn't work?

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #184 on: January 07, 2024, 06:50:56 AM »

Good Morning Everyone... Happy Sunday ! 

Currently 39F cloudy    High  47F mostly cloudy,  Low 29F 

Hi  CLynn that's the first thing I did when viewing,. was to click on the snap.  Thank you for 'fixing' that.
How are the kitties this AM? And, Mr. Harley?

Lani so glad to know Aly/Dewey are safe for the night's travel ; luv Siamese last night

Bazi now you have your fridge you  can live 'normally' again  ;)

Tig  {{{Tig}}}

Prayers for:   Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#Istandwith Evan

Phyl

« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 07:08:57 AM by Phyl »

#Istandwith Evan

LisaG1967

« Reply #186 on: January 07, 2024, 06:57:34 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

kb - I got a email from jaspurr yesterday, as she was checking on me, and she said, that she was in hibernation with all the rain/snow happening.

karen - I am going to have to get Ms. Sydney a pair of mittens.  You were busy yesterday!

clynn - I love the pics of you and your sisters at different ages.  I wish my Mom would have done something like that with me and my brothers. Beautiful pics from Grindelwald, Switzerland and the French Alps.

Phyl - "I could do that."  ;D I gave Bradley a Lowe's gift card in his Christmas stocking.  He told me he bought a snow shovel, and some other things for the house with it.  He didn't have to use the shovel yesterday, as the snow turned to rain, and it is all gone. Thanks for the 365, adorable kitty!

baz - Glad to hear your new fridge is getting stocked up, and that you were able to make some eggs for you and Zippo! Sister Mary   ;D

tsk - LOL, yes Bandit, most of the time!  Bradley said, they got a good amount of snow, but was gone once the rain came. 

Lani - Safe travels for Aly & Dewey on the rest of her way home.  Glad to hear she made it to her destination last night. Awww, kitty keeping warm by the fire.   

Phyl

#Istandwith Evan

Phyl

« Reply #188 on: January 07, 2024, 07:08:22 AM »

Lisa  your morning fruit cake looks similar to the German stolen we finished with breakfast yesterday--- Glad Bradley's rain cleared the snow  off the deck; mittens are in order for Sydney

#Istandwith Evan

kbshcb

« Reply #189 on: January 07, 2024, 07:12:59 AM »

A moose enjoying a swim in a lake. NOT Rutt, nor Minnesota.
Which has me wondering about how our Rutt is doing...and, don't even think about swimming in that Red River, Rutt!...that's an order.

Morning all.

Lisa - thanks and happy to hear she can hibernate...yesterday's precip map showed a lot of pink over her

And, I'm hibernating today as well...another round of greasy stuff fell last night...looks like a common thread this whole week. Frankly, I'd rather have 4 inches of snow and the plow come through than this icy stuff...

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #190 on: January 07, 2024, 07:17:22 AM »

bounce
No! I did not fall. Just a knee saying "it will be time to sit soon".
The wrist strap on my cane broke when I misused it. Can't have it on my wrist if I am sweeping. Guess I'll just need to set it at my feet while working... Walk, work, walk, work...

SKOL
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #191 on: January 07, 2024, 07:29:42 AM »

GOOD SUNDAY MORNING EVERYONE

LANI     Nice for Aly to take a different route and see maybe one is better and quicker than the other.  I see she arrived safely.  :)  Nice Siamese by the fireplace.

CLYNN   That is a great link to Medford.  In another life I'd live there in a heart beat!!  Beautiful part of the country.   That is the cutest pic of you and your Dad.  " Daddy's girl"  ;) ;)

LISA   Love that ceramic cup!!  Thanks for Jaspurr update. I don't blame her.  When you get the mittens - don't forget the clip that attaches them to the sleeve.  LOL  I never had those.  ::)

KB   Beautiful sight - moose crossing river.
Chicagoland

Puff

« Reply #192 on: January 07, 2024, 08:23:39 AM »

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/cd/6a/20/cd6a20cd68fca687327bcb445f0c18c4.jpg

Very cutest sweetie ever Phyl.  Ahhhhh

Did you all see the tornado report from last night?  Over FLL.  Heard of no touchdown, lots of wind damage.  What the heck!

Lani No my ribs are not my main discomfort. . .An enormous headache going on 3 weeks now.

I've had a forever companion now since Greece trip in 2021.  I'm referring to my friend (?) The Stick.  I have one at the door/in the garage, never live home without it, I have made my neighbors happy.  I also have one I leave in the car.  But that strap really does earn its keep.  They all do come with a strap, don't they.  I even bought a replacement strap when one started to shred.  My problem I've have not conquered is not having a good place to "hang" or hook it when I sit down.  Room full of people will jump and then make sure I didn't go down with it.
 I purchased a rubber cane stand holder that I thought would be a good idea BUT It is hard for my feeble hands to put it  in or pull out as the situation calls for it.
 AND It is a heavy chunk of rubber to be able to hold Stick upright.  And, it does work.  Weight of it however becomes an issue.  I'll keep working on this; spine and hip issue becomes very problematic when it keeps falling and I need to bend down to pick it up.  There's an unforeseen problem you don't anticipate at 40 or 50 years.

You were easy to pick out in the group clynn with your clue of you had the dark hair.  The Air Force man is your dad?

P   

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #193 on: January 07, 2024, 09:51:35 AM »

Puff, yes, my Dad was in the Air Force for 24 years, he retired in late 1969. So we were Military Brats... ;D Cheers for your friend, The Stick.  He has probably saved you from a fall many times!  Have you seen the doctor about your headache? That is way too long to have a headache!

kb, beautiful scenery for the moose, I bet it's in Alaska or the Grand Tetons...Breathtakingly gorgeous!

Lisa, we're supposed to get snow tomorrow night and into Tuesday. We have only had a dusting or two since the half inch we got in October!

Phyl, the ancient findings are so interesting, love reading about them! Love that sweet kitty!
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

kbshcb

« Reply #194 on: January 07, 2024, 10:33:05 AM »

In another lifetime I'd own a pack of GSD at least this big!

Think that little girl is safe?.....LOL