Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 540132 times)

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #1395 on: February 10, 2024, 09:13:48 PM »

BAZI   Murgatroyds  LOLOL   Are you passed the age where you can just tell them that?  Or maybe you want to go  :-*

TSK, the summons says that people over a certain age may request exemption. I just barely don't qualify.  ::)   Nooo, LOL, I don't want to go! I hope when I call the automated line the night before, I will find out my juror number isn't needed, and then I wouldn't be required to appear. Fingers crossed!
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

BrokenLug

« Reply #1396 on: February 10, 2024, 09:24:28 PM »

Saturday Night laughing out loud here in NJ

You beakers are a riot.

U. S. A.

BrokenLug

« Reply #1397 on: February 10, 2024, 09:43:26 PM »

Eye blinding lightning 4 + times.

One time where the heck are my boots blown off.

rubber smoking 25 yards away with my socks inside

CPR on a peak from the right strangers at the right place at the right time summit.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 12:34:40 AM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

karengramke

« Reply #1398 on: February 10, 2024, 09:52:30 PM »

Well Bl, your eye story is scary!   Did you recover  or get  ;Ddo you still have loss of vision?   You were a dare devil!  Are?   Beakers are humorous!
Baz, i got off a lot but landed on. A grand jury!  Sat for a month hearing about a lot of thefts at Walmart! Crippled women in big full skirts may just be concealing something!  Lol, true!
Have a good night all.  Tomorrow promises to be another day in the 70’s!  Wow, weather report!

BrokenLug

« Reply #1399 on: February 10, 2024, 10:05:58 PM »

you know you step outside of your four walls shit happens.
U. S. A.

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #1400 on: February 10, 2024, 10:25:01 PM »

Clynn - I always pay cash at the salon - I know she appreciates it. :)  I use my credit card to pay for groceries & stuff because I get cash back too!!    Font size 12 would be great if Amy would do it!     Love the Beatles on the Ed Sullivan show!!   I did not know that about Revelations :o    I agree about the Land lines and that they would have to be careful when trying to phase it out, because some folks really need a land line phone depending on where they live.
Tsk - Like your kitty pic this morning!
LisaG - We had a great visit with my mom & sis today! :)
Tig - The 'type' was larger and nice today!
Karen - No I do not know the color of the crepe myrtle tree yet, because the city planted it last Spring and it has not bloomed yet.  I will keep you posted though! :)    Yaaay! Your micro is installed! :)
Lani - Big game day tomorrow!! ;) ;D
Baz - Good for you in taking a nice long walk!
Hi Lori, BL, Kb, Oldguy  :)

Beakers have a good night.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #1401 on: February 10, 2024, 10:32:08 PM »

some bounce

Lani... no I-Phone here... Just a cheaper android. On my cell, I selected Font Size before "typing" anything else, then I selected the tiny space between the brackets and began my post.

Now, I'm on my Chromebook, where I use the touch pad (not a mouse). I just tried Ctrl A and it highlighted just the text in my post. Yay. I can also hold down the shift key and use the arrow keys to highlight specific text.

BBL

{{{Tig}}} YAY! you're much more techie than me.  ;D
« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 10:37:13 PM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #1402 on: February 10, 2024, 11:23:35 PM »

Have a good night, (((Beakers))). Peace. SED.

A little throwback music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKKbMBJgDJ4 - "Try a Little Tenderness" - Otis Redding - 1966

Pssst! Among other items of note re. that recording: Keyboards, Organ, Piano: Isaac Hayes (composer and performer of the "Theme from Shaft") - and, Electric  Bass  Guitar: Booker T Jones; and, Bass, Organ, Piano, Vibes: Booker T Jones; and, Guitar, Keyboards, Vibraphone: Booker T. Jones (of Booker T. & The M.G.'s)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvIML3brZPA - "Theme from Shaft" - composed and perfeormed by Isaac Hayes - 1971

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjBRyG8HouM - "Green Onions" - Booker T. & The M.G's - 1962

« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 11:31:40 PM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Lani

« Reply #1403 on: February 10, 2024, 11:25:18 PM »

Seeing is my most favorite of my 6 senses.   ;)

Mine got 1st messed up in my mid 20's in a weird way.

Fire, Smoke & Heat parachuting into a Canadian wildfire as a smoke jumper with the eye protection on of the time.

Our LZ was a titch off.

As My excellent Optometrist at the time explained it to me afterwards.

Your Eye Ball is kind of like a hard boiled egg still in the shell waiting to get peeled.

WTF ?

Wait 72 Hrs diagnosis

Oh my gosh! BL, that was scary! You've done so much in your life. You should write a book.  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #1404 on: February 10, 2024, 11:26:32 PM »

you know you step outside of your four walls shit happens.

yep!  8)

BrokenLug

« Reply #1405 on: February 10, 2024, 11:35:43 PM »

As my brain book would shatter a books spine as my dear old Mother the Librarian would say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y_hU7K91Ro
« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 12:41:31 AM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

Lani

« Reply #1406 on: February 10, 2024, 11:45:28 PM »

Karen, YAY! Microwave  We had a beautiful silver/german shepherd mix dog, in Kansas. We got Kalua from a farmer, who thought it had a bit of wolf in him. He was huge, but such a loving dog.

Kb, The Knabstrupper horse is stunning. I looked up the breed https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knabstrupper.... awesome rescue with the dog and

Clynn, I can remember where we were that Sunday night the Beatles performed on the Ed Sullivan show. We were living in a Waikiki apartment near the Ala Wai canal waiting for a home in Navy Housing. What a night! ;D 

Baz, Snagglepuss! I loved watching Snagglepuss "Heavens to Murgatroyd" ;D ... Tarheels and Jayhawks survived the last few seconds!  :o  We lived to fight another day! Geez.  :-X ... what a great walk you enjoyed today. To bad you opened your mail  :-\ .... jury duty UGH! Talons crossed your not needed. I'm on list here. So far not needed... love tonight's music! I haven't heard Green Onions in years.

Eburg, Cyclones had a great day!

T40, Funny cat chatter... love the Ellie caretaker reunion.... interesting about the Woodpeckers. I've often wondered about them.... 0.. ... sweet Lion family... WOW! It's amazing how high the dog could jump! I bet he got the ball!

Phyl, I think I prefer In My Humble Opinion too... beautiful white cat in red purse.

Eagles, glad you had a nice visit with your mom and sis... I miss my sister, I wish we lived closer to each other.... YES! The big game is tomorrow!  8).  I wish Aly was here. She always planned our Super Bowl appetizers and dinner!  :-*

Good night from the big cat!

Praying for Peace

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lisa's FIL, Puff, Lisa's mom, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Clynn, Lori and her grandma Clute, Eagle's mom, Tig, Karen and Piper, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
[/size]

Puff

« Reply #1407 on: February 11, 2024, 05:47:33 AM »

BAZI   Murgatroyds  LOLOL   Are you passed the age where you can just tell them that?  Or maybe you want to go  :-*

TSK, the summons says that people over a certain age may request exemption. I just barely don't qualify.  ::)   Nooo, LOL, I don't want to go! I hope when I call the automated line the night before, I will find out my juror number isn't needed, and then I wouldn't be required to appear. Fingers crossed!

BazI got to do jury duty again last year January.  My third time, although one other time too they didn't want me.  I felt rejected, like I wasn't good enough?  And, 2023, I was 79 and they still let me sit on case.

IMO it's an interesting, informative, and neat experience.

P   
« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 06:39:47 AM by Puff »

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #1408 on: February 11, 2024, 06:27:02 AM »

Good Morning Everyone....  Happy Sunday ! 

Currently 45F cloudy    High  60F  cloudy,  Low 45F 

BL OMGosh. What an experience with your eye. Eyes are one of our most delicate organs and  works ---it's more closely with our brain to give us the wonderful vision we have---even when it isn't perfect, it's still wonderful.

Lani luv seeing The King of Beasts' last night . Those cats stand 5' tall and can look a petite gal like me eyeball to eyeball with paws bigger than my head. When I read Bazi's post I thought the same---Snagglepuss! ---that all to familiar exclamation.

CLynn I was a little girl when The Fab Four first appeared on Fred Sullivan's. How well I remember that night.  After that night the music that came from my brother's room wasn't the same. Dan use to tease me that they were really old men up on stage singing.  I thought 'Yeah. Right. I only 'look/act stupid!!"  ;) ;D

Puff the only time I served on jury duty was when I was in my early twenties while living in Missouri. It was a murder trial.
This was  a , not in a good way, fantastic experience. I'll never forget the process nor the facts of the case. I never prayed for guidance so much in my
life. Because a person's life ...people's lives were at stake. A position I don't want to ever be in, again. No not ever a murder trial.

Prayers for:   Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats; Chile;The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #1409 on: February 11, 2024, 06:28:55 AM »

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam