Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 542610 times)

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #1365 on: February 10, 2024, 06:49:53 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Phyl, interesting 365, that wolf didn't look skinny so maybe he wasn't starving enough to deal with the ravens. Love the cat with his butt i the cup, and the cat sitting 9n the coffee maker! Cats are...just cats! And there's Bob! Love last night's poppy pic!

Lani, love those dogs in your goodnight pic!

E4E, yes, land lines are on the way out. Just like cash. And checks. I hardly spend cash any more, I use the card because I earn points that I spend online. It's kind of scary, I remember reading in Revelations that there would be no more money, and it's coming true. The only check I write these days is to Theresa at the salon, so she doesn't have to pay the fee. I don't think they will get rid of land lines until they have a solution for the rural areas like they did for television going to digital.

Lisa, we did have the cable/internet/phone package but the internet kept going off right after we got it so we dropped the phone and got the Magic Jack (which I consider my land line), Then we dropped the cable and got Dish.  Erin says we need to drop Dish and stream some of the TV packages out there. It's getting too crazy with all the technology stuff!

Question for you all, I wonder if Amy would be able to set the font size at 12 for the Beak Room. Would anyone object? I am finding it harder and harder to read the tiny print, especially if in a different color than black. Do any of you have this problem? I have been changing my posts to 12 ever since tsk mentioned it a while back. And now I have this eye problem... I don't know if Amy would even be able to do it, but I could ask.

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #1366 on: February 10, 2024, 06:49:53 AM »

GOOD CATURDAY MORNING BEAKERS

LANI  Good night pic  ;) ;)

PHYL  AM gif  ;D    Library cards are free here....That black wolf fur is beautiful 365    Cat on the coffee pot  LOL  AND cup
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #1367 on: February 10, 2024, 08:12:44 AM »

Good Morning Beakers....Happy Caturday!

Phyl - Hope the rain has moved out.  Dinner sounded delish.  Pretty good night pic.  Thanks for 365.  Good Caturday pics.

E4E - Enjoy your day with mom & sis. 

Lani - Aww, the sleeping pups!

clynn - Yes, technology is crazy, and so is the price of some of these cable packages! 
I will try to remember to make my font bigger for you.   :-*  It would not hurt to ask Amy to see if she could make the font larger in here.

tsk - Awww, your morning pic, so sweet!

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #1368 on: February 10, 2024, 08:50:22 AM »

bounce
This is a test.
Trying how to do 12 pt. Type on my phone
TTFN

Update to try modify.....
Seems to be an easy process
I guess the concern may be memory or file size for the whole system? I don't know the techie issues
« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 08:52:55 AM by camperstig »
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

kbshcb

« Reply #1369 on: February 10, 2024, 09:14:20 AM »

https://twitter.com/i/status/1755986589904417251

"Amazing “Koi” dance at the #SpringFestivalGala, where dancers glide like leaping fish in the sky. A beautiful expression of good wishes for great success and good luck."

Changing font size doesn't work for me Sorry

Above dance is so beautiful...nicer than our superbowl half time I'm quite sure!...

Morning all.

karengramke

« Reply #1370 on: February 10, 2024, 11:16:24 AM »

0Good morning. Happy caturday and microwave arrival day!   62 going to 70 something!   So much joy at once!   Lol.
Clynn, I too have trouble reading smaller print and some of tge colors other than black are a strain!   This is set at 24 and doesn’t look that big to me!
Love the kitty and dog pictures and the black wolf is a beauty!   My ex’s  daughter had a wolf mix dog in New Mexico.  He was almost all black and he was a Beauty.  We went trout fishing in a pretty mountain stream outside of Albuquerque and hikers passing by were very alarmed and exclaimed, thats a wolf!   No body stayed around!   I do not remember what she said he was mixed with or where she got him.
Phupyl, do not remove the azaleas!   After the bloom time, cut them way back and fertilize with a high quality fertilizer fir acid loving plants!  Water in and they should be fine.  Cheaper than fake  plants and they should be quite pretty!
Eagles, have a lot of creape myrtles around the house!  I did not know they grew in your area.  Do you know the  color of your flower?
Have to move things off the counter to be ready for the install?

« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 12:52:25 PM by karengramke »

BrokenLug

« Reply #1371 on: February 10, 2024, 12:12:15 PM »

Question for you all, I wonder if Amy would be able to set the font size at 12 for the Beak Room. Would anyone object? I am finding it harder and harder to read the tiny print, especially if in a different color than black. Do any of you have this problem? I have been changing my posts to 12 ever since tsk mentioned it a while back. And now I have this eye problem... I don't know if Amy would even be able to do it, but I could ask.[/size]

clynndunn easy trick to make text larger on your screen if you use any Windows version:

On your keyboard "ctrl +" zooms the whole page larger for easier viewing.

Use the plus + and minus -  over by your 'numbers pad'.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 08:10:25 PM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #1372 on: February 10, 2024, 12:17:13 PM »

Sloth TV's Puma sends Happy Caturday greetings to the Beakers!  :-*
Hi Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

Karen, follow the same directions as I posted to Kb. Highlight your post, go up to the Font Size box, click on down arrow and choose print size. and click. Then you can post.

Tig, You're a sport to try from your iphone :-* I've yet to try sending emails on my phone.  :P

Kb, beautiful ballet... changing font size is easy, after you write your post, go above and click on Font Size arrow and it gives you sizes available. Highlight your post  Click on size.

Tsk, awww sweet Caturday pic.

Clynn, no problem with asking Amy about the size of fonts. I have problems reading posts sometimes... I'll increase the size of my fonts from now on, that's an easy fix.  :-* ... awww, what a sweet cat, loves her mom so much she wants to make sure she eats properly when away from home.  :-*

Phyl, poor wolf he just wants a piece of the pie..... a very dignified Bob  :-* ... OH my, I don't know what to say about the cat sitting on the coffee cup. LOL! Library cards are free here, they only charge you $1 for replacement if you lose it.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 12:28:32 PM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #1373 on: February 10, 2024, 12:18:09 PM »

Good morning. Happy caturday and microwave arrival day!   62 going to 70 something!   So much joy at once!   Lol.
Clynn, I too have trouble reading smaller print and some of tge colors other than black are a strain!   This is set at 24 and doesn’t look that big to me!
Love the kitty and dog pictures and the black wolf is a beauty!   My ex’s  daughter had a wolf mix dog in New Mexico.  He was almost all black and he was a Beauty.  We went trout fishing in a pretty mountain stream outside of Albuquerque and hikers passing by were very alarmed and exclaimed, thats a wolf!   No body stayed around!   I do not remember what she said he was mixed with or where she got him.
Phupyl, do not remove the azaleas!   After the bloom time, cut them way back and fertilize with a high quality fertilizer fir acid loving plants!  Water in and they should be fine.  Cheaper than fake  plants and they should be quite pretty!
Eagles, have a lot of creape myrtles around the house!  I did not know they grew in your area.  Do you know the  color of your flower?
Have to move things off the counter to be ready for the install?

Karen, I'm testing by changing your Font size in the quotes. You may have the Font Size on 24pt on your laptop, but you have to change the Font Size in the Message Box to enlarge the printing. I changed your Font Size to 12pt.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 12:27:03 PM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #1374 on: February 10, 2024, 12:21:41 PM »

KB   WOW  That koi dance was amazing.  The synchronicity was a miracle. So much skill and practice.  They'd win for sure on America's Got Talent!!!

KAREN  I forget - over the stove mount on the microwave?   Been a long time without.  Don't know what I/Tim would do without a microwave for more than a day  :o :o :o   Like Lani said  Above the box where you are typing there are 3 categories - Font Face   Font Size and Change color.....  Highlight your text - go to font size drop box and hit 12.  that should work.

CLYNN  I missed your AM post.  Just as easy to change font size as I described to Karen

Sun just came out - YAY  40 degrees.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 12:25:18 PM by tsk34 »
Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #1375 on: February 10, 2024, 12:38:03 PM »

https://twitter.com/i/status/1756176778018656444

Oh my, what a beautiful colored horse in winter with classical music!.A knabstrupper horse, a Danish horse.

Thanks Lani. Actually it didn't work, in fact I thought I lost my whole post....whew.
Instead those who can't read should do what BL says....imho

karengramke

« Reply #1376 on: February 10, 2024, 01:10:54 PM »

Tsk, it is an over the stove built in !  Still waiting !   Ordered on January 21!  Original delivery scheduled for the 8th!

Bl has good suggestions which do not work on an ipad!   Thanks, BL. 

« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 06:41:49 PM by karengramke »

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #1377 on: February 10, 2024, 01:12:16 PM »

tsk, yes, that is what I do with my posts. I think I learned that from you back when you started using 12! I think I have been doing it for a few months, and I thought it was you that asked about it!  ;D  Thanks all for your thoughts, I will take care of it, I had forgotten about the control/scroll thing... Love that Mama kitty holding her baby close!

Lani, I keep seeing that Bayer aspiring commercial about the Super Bowl, it says people whose teams are playing are twice as likely to have a heart attack!!!  See if you can keep Mike calmed down tomorrow!  ;D

Lisa, great morning Caturday you posted!

Minneapolis, MN - Stone Arch Bridge

60 Years Ago Tonight~ (actually last night, February 9th 1964).

https://www.bing.com/videos/riverview/relatedvideo?q=Beatles+Ed+Sullivan+1st+song+on+ed+sullivan&&view=riverview&mmscn=mtsc&mid=F7A13BBFA4C31A81B0FAF7A13BBFA4C31A81B0FA&&&FORM=VMSOVR
« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 01:31:27 PM by clynndunn »
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

kbshcb

« Reply #1378 on: February 10, 2024, 01:18:01 PM »

Karen - I sure do hope that was a joke telling me I have a flip attitude...that would be on you my dear. No I can't make my font size work at least not yet. So, what do you expect me to do to try and help you?
If it wasn't a joke, please stop being not nice, thank you.

Clynn - That's the Stone Arch Bridge not the Atone Arch Bridge.....odd...but one of our prettiest bridges

Lani

« Reply #1379 on: February 10, 2024, 01:22:51 PM »

Kb, what is IMHO? I've seen people post it, don't know what that means.  :)

Clynn, I'll be having the heart attack! Everyday I read everything in the Chief's Kingdom!  8) ... so sorry Eagles, But I'll always love you ;D  :-*