Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2023  (Read 83876 times)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
Re: Cheers 2023
« Reply #1020 on: October 21, 2023, 10:30:05 AM »

(((PAULIE)))     Animals in the wild are magnificent for sure.  Thanks for the family pics of them  ;)  What a great plaque your family friend made - perfect  :)   WOW  What a gorgeous, cozy cabin and to realize that dream.  You are truly blessed and was meant to be at this time.  Question - Who waters the beautiful hanging plants when you are not there?  ??? ;)  ;D
Hi tsk!! I'm glad I saw your post before I left.  Agreed to animals are magnificent. And awww you're welcome for pics.
Thanks also about the plaque and the cabin. I agree we were truly blessed.  Thank you.

Who waters the hanging plants when I'm not there? Mother nature's rain if it can reach them. Lol I did put those water bulb things in them before I'd leave hoping that would help and I'd water them good before I left and had plastic basket things that hooked onto the hanging basket. It didn't always work though depending how long between visits and the heat. The first 4 baskets I had hung were dried up and beyond help so I had to get another bunch of baskets. Impatiens. They stayed much better in between watering and perked up nicely. Thanks goodness because the hummingbirds loved them and was cool to watch all the action.

BrokenLug

« Reply #1021 on: October 21, 2023, 07:01:47 PM »

paulie go enjoy ..
U. S. A.

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #1022 on: October 21, 2023, 07:06:10 PM »

Paulie wildlife snaps are always the best. Thanks. All 'girl' sleep over. What fun! "A Good Evening' to you gals.

LB and  jicaji   Send you wishes for a "Good Evening and SEDs"
« Last Edit: October 22, 2023, 12:21:11 PM by Phyl »
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1023 on: October 22, 2023, 06:37:24 AM »

Good morning
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

Phyl

« Reply #1024 on: October 22, 2023, 12:20:51 PM »

Good Morning Everyone...Sunday blessings !   

Currently 68F  fog;   High  85F sunny,  Low 61 F  clear skies.

LB #3 by a long shot.

Hi jicaji  and  Paulie

#IstandwithEvan

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1025 on: October 23, 2023, 06:44:02 AM »

Good mornign
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

Phyl

« Reply #1026 on: October 23, 2023, 06:49:19 AM »

Good Morning Everyone...Happy Monday!   

Currently 48F;   High  63F sunny,  Low 43F  clear skies.

LB all good ones today; how are you? Copper not waking you up too early?

Hi jicaji  and  Paulie

#IstandwithEvan

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1027 on: October 23, 2023, 12:54:19 PM »

paulie go enjoy ..
BL, Thanks. I did!

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1028 on: October 23, 2023, 12:57:01 PM »

Paulie wildlife snaps are always the best. Thanks. All 'girl' sleep over. What fun! "A Good Evening' to you gals.

LB and  jicaji   Send you wishes for a "Good Evening and SEDs"
Phyl, The all girl sleep over was fun! I like the pic you posted and the pretty Blue Jay too.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1029 on: October 23, 2023, 12:57:56 PM »

Good mornign
LB, You're working from home this week?

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1030 on: October 23, 2023, 01:01:23 PM »

I had trouble trying to get onto forum last night and couldn't and trouble today too but made it. Just me or did others have a problem too?

This past weekend was fun and really busy .. especially going to Autumn Festival yesterday. Oh my heavens we walked the entire area and did lots of things. Saturday we shopped for art supplies then painted things and did pumpkins too.

Today it's all caught up with me. I'm exhausted!

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1031 on: October 23, 2023, 01:14:18 PM »

hi copper is good not waking me up I am waking myself up Phyl!! LOL
Work from today Paulie. Off tomorrow thursday friday monday tuesday IN office wednesday lol weird scheduled I had thursay -Tuesday off prior to knowing about surgery LOL

Phyl

« Reply #1032 on: October 23, 2023, 06:28:12 PM »

Mississippi River Flyway Cam-sending you a 'Good Evening' with SEDs

Oct 23, 2023 6:17 PM
Camera Time: Oct 23, 2023 6:17 PM CDT
Birchwoman(Me)

{{{LB}}}  Copper  :-*  ; weird work schedule

Paulie   ;D   I just bet you gals had some fun. The Forum has been 'sluggish' for sometime. But, I get get here.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 10:06:23 AM by Phyl »

#IstandwithEvan

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #1033 on: October 23, 2023, 08:51:22 PM »

LB, Great news about your and Coppers sleep/wake up habits. And that sure is a weird schedule. I think I understand it, maybe. Lol

Phyl, Was there to be a link to the Flyway Cam?  I'll look around Forum threads for it. Cool name .. Birchwoman.

Yes ma'am we did have fun. Slept like logs too! Thanks for Forum sluggish info.

Well my area has its first frost advisory warning for tonight. Brrrrrr Brought the final planters in from deck. Supposed to go to 68  though tomorrow afternoon then the rest of the week mid-70s and one day 78. I'll take those higher temps before they dip again for late October.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2023, 08:56:37 PM by paulie »

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #1034 on: October 24, 2023, 07:34:24 AM »

good morning.   Hee on my scheudule.   I am off today .  I work in office tomorrow  I am off Thursday through tuesday and I work home the rest of next week.  I am off monday Surgery that tuesday  ??? That was fast. And anxiety is settling in. I have to get my car inspected. I will do that Thursday I have to get a key for my brother.  I gave hime 3 keys and he keeps losing them . SMH. Now I have to walk all the way to the other end of the store where to get the keys made.  Uch  My knees have been hurting for the past week .  so today chest xray and  I see surgeon Next Monday is the echo cariogram. that it!! I am done with PT untgil after surgey He gave me a few exercises to do at home up until surgery  hard ones. One is steps.   I have a stepper thing to use.  Going to miss the pt guys they encourage me.  he did say I can call if I have any questions.  Why do I feel like I am going to be going through thi alone.  Pregtty much I am ok I have people to take me and pick me up from hospital I have someone watching dog whil in hospital .  But thats it. I need a new family. Dont mind me.  A  little self pitty. Everyone says I can do this living alone but then some say I cant 
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 89   Go Up