Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 548101 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #6420 on: June 26, 2023, 06:00:09 PM »

Y'all---I am so glad that I finally found an avenue to post the links to Nat'l Geo Digital premium. Who'd thought that posting to Twitter and embeding the link would allow folks to view the online articles .  Read carefully though, never know when there' ll be a 'pop quiz".  LOL

CLynn really enjoyed the Human vs Animal Perspectives; Another play on words there---'For Fox's Sake' :o

Tsk hot/humid weather is gonna be the 'norm' this time of year; hoping your Post OP goes well

E 4E  don't you dread those full body skin exams---- ::); Take care and all

Tig   LOL '...don't wanna be a Harpy Eagle on it..."

Karen
  congrats on the vertigo PT; no news on the finches  :(

KB  sweet Marten in Montana

Lisa
congrats on another kitty adoption for Midnight--hopefully to a safe and olvoing home

Lani enjoyed the Atlantic Puffin Burrow Cam update and photos of  Duryea. In addiditon to  The Royals and Manaaki / Upper Quarry chick.

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #6421 on: June 26, 2023, 06:04:59 PM »

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #6422 on: June 26, 2023, 06:08:44 PM »

Wishing everyone a 'Good  Evening' and SEDs .     

#IstandwithEvan

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #6423 on: June 26, 2023, 06:13:38 PM »

BAZI  Verbena was CLYNN BUT I will add I have a hard time with it also and don't know why.   You're close for the PT- It is tomorrow evening  LOL

KB  You accomplished a lot today.  Very dreary here and occasionally misting.  No sun.

LISA  Just misting in my backyard today.  Got some indoor chores done.  Hey - Good news - 4 down 3 to go  ;D

LANI  Manaaki is beautiful.  24 # is a hefty lift into the basket  LOL   Shouldn't it take movers the same time to reach Oregon as it did Aly ?- and she's been there for a while now.  Something doesn't seem right..  Gosh no crew showed up today to help you.  Bummer.

PHYL   Sweet good night pic  ;)
Chicagoland

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #6424 on: June 26, 2023, 06:38:57 PM »

We had a cool day;  high of 59!

Tig - Hope your knee feels a lil better tomorrow. :)

LisaG - Lol! Jaspurr checking on the tornado this morning! ;D   

Tsk - Hope your pt appt goes well this evening.

Clynn - I like Tillamook too, but since their ice cream was not on sale at the store I went to ( $7.49/carton), I purchased 'Breyers' ! :)

Lani - Sorry for the landscape crew not showing up  :(  Glad Mike will be home this week. Enjoy your time together. :)

Kb - Enjoy your walk tomorrow morning  :)  You are always keeping busy!

Hi Puff, Phyl, Lori, Karen, Oldguy, Baz  :)

I know it is still early, but wishing everyone a good night  :)

My appt with the Dermatologist went well  :)

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #6425 on: June 26, 2023, 07:50:35 PM »

Another one adopted just a lil bit ago....Midnight...one of the lil black ones! YAY!!!!

Lisa! YAYAY!!! That is sweet, sweet news!!  :-* :-* :-*
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

kbshcb

« Reply #6426 on: June 26, 2023, 08:04:02 PM »

an emergency landing happened today!

BrokenLug

« Reply #6427 on: June 26, 2023, 11:20:55 PM »

Holly stuff kb that was the 2 of us (pilot and I) landing on Lk Groton last afternoon with way too much tail wind.

significant lake pontoon landing . put it to u this way my canoe was floating before it was ready.

All's well that ends well. 

U. S. A.

BrokenLug

« Reply #6428 on: June 26, 2023, 11:42:29 PM »

VT Bliss.

If U ever find oneself in the presence of this moose view you're off on the right hoof.

Makes one want to wander through the Peacham Bog once again  ..
« Last Edit: June 27, 2023, 01:29:21 AM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #6429 on: June 26, 2023, 11:52:23 PM »

LOL Kb  ;D

Tsk, landscaping guy showed up at 4pm and apologized.He said his job from this weekend is taking longer and much more involved.... He'll be here first thing Thursday morning. He's good and worth waiting for.  :) ... It'll be 4 weeks tomorrow since movers picked up Aly things. sleep well  :)

Eagles, glad your appt went well  :) ...  landscaping guy stopped by and apologized and is returning Thursday. All's good, except this summer's cold that I have today. I thought it was allergies, but it's a cold... ugh! Summer colds are the worse... take care ;D

Good night! I'm taking this cold and heading to bed early tonight.

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tsk friends Jean and Dennis, Jicaji, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Misty and her kittens, Clynn's Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

« Reply #6430 on: June 27, 2023, 06:06:13 AM »

Currently   F  and  High 88F sunny, Low 67F  clear.

Jim's off at 10am today. So he'll be home early and will likely mow.
To make life here even edegier we now have a group of adolescent bears
patroling our area.

Lani  🙏 's  for Aly

Tsk   the movers will be traveling with a different set of variables than Aly.
     The    size of truck, extra weight, stops to unload and more. however, contact with her should have  been made by now at the
very least.  Movers should be arriving or have arrived

Lisa 🙏 's  for Misty and remaining kiittens

Tig  glad you’re feeling better

BL   tune from last night, sometimes that's the size of i

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #6431 on: June 27, 2023, 06:07:30 AM »

Mississippi River Flyway Cam
Jun 27, 2023 6:06 AM
Camera Time: Jun 27, 2023 6:06 AM CDT

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #6432 on: June 27, 2023, 06:19:46 AM »

Looking in on Two Harbors...where are you Anthony?

Jun 27, 2023 6:08 AM
Camera Time: Jun 27, 2023 4:08 AM PDT

Jun 26, 2023 7:40 AM
Camera Time: Jun 26, 2023 5:39 AM PDT

Jun 25, 2023 9:40 AM
Camera Time: Jun 25, 2023 7:39 AM PDT
loveeagles

Jun 25, 2023 8:51 AM
Camera Time: Jun 25, 2023 6:51 AM PDT
Hilarycat

#IstandwithEvan

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #6433 on: June 27, 2023, 06:20:46 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Lani, it's always worth waiting if it's a good person you are waiting for...  I can't believe Aly still doesn't have her furniture! I hate Summer colds too, they should only be allowed in the winter!!  I hope you feel better soon!  Oh my, that close-up of Manaaki!  She is a BIG girl!

kb, where in the heck was that photographer? :o  That is a good shot of a duck butt! Photoshopped?

E4E, Tillamook ice cream seems to go on sale often, maybe it's because it's new here. They want to get you hooked.  ::)  It's $4.99 right now.

tsk, I think there are some flowers that certain people just can't grow! I don't have any luck with petunias! I am wondering if roses is another one...  ::) ::) My 2 new rose bushes don't look that great. But the hostas all look good!

Lisa, the kittens are going fast! I have always been a believer in having 2 cats, so they can keep each other company, although I think Harley or Honey would prefer to be single cats!

Phyl, very red sunrise on the Flyway!  Young bears patrolling your area, wonder where Mom is? Or have they already separated from Mom maybe? Anthony must be sleeping somewhere out of camera view!

Thanks naimo!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

« Reply #6434 on: June 27, 2023, 06:30:26 AM »

No one home this AM at GSB...

Jun 27, 2023 6:21 AM
Camera Time: Jun 27, 2023 6:21 AM CDT

But, they're out there flying and doing falcon things.
Earlier...
Jun 26, 2023 9:24 AM
Camera Time: Jun 26, 2023 9:23 AM CDT

Great Spirit Bluff Falcons - Cliff View
Jun 27, 2023 6:21 AM
Camera Time: Jun 27, 2023 6:20 AM CDT

I see somebody's tail...

#IstandwithEvan