Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 380538 times)

LisaG1967

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #3240 on: March 30, 2023, 06:30:52 PM »

Lani - I do enjoy catching up and hearing all the gossip, when I go to dinner with former co-worker.   :)  Thanks for the Royal and SWFL videos. 

oldguy - Go Iowa!

baz - You use the term "preggers", and we have always use the term "preggo"  ;D  Thanks for sharing your info on your kitties.  I do not know if Misty has ever had a litter before, but the estimated birth date for her is June 2022 per Animal Control. 
I see I missed your post about Punkin's birthday! 
Happy Birthday to Punkin!!!

tsk - Did you get warmer temps today?

Lori - Hope Iris comes home soon!  The ospreys around here have just started arriving.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #3241 on: March 30, 2023, 11:20:25 PM »

Lisa, I hope you and Jeff have a good night's sleep.  :)

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lani's daughter Shannon, Tsk, Eagle's Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Prayers for SWFL Dad and eaglets, and Harriets return.
Sauces Family.🙏

Prayers for Mississippi, Nashville 🙏

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For SWFL Harriet and nest, NEFL Samson and Gabriella, Black Bear Ted, Lucy, Reggae, Taffy Apple, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #3242 on: March 31, 2023, 06:27:17 AM »

Happy Belated Birthday,  Bazi's Lil Punkin !

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

Phyl

« Reply #3243 on: March 31, 2023, 06:28:09 AM »

Hello  Everyone  and...

Rainy today  and 75F . Tonight  58F scattered showers .

Clynn very pretty greeting yesterday.  It is  Savannah. 'Savvy' is what chat calls her.
Lovely viewGrand Canyon at Grand Canyon National Park. Great snaps from Benny Bruhling

Tsk cute Eastet greeting yesterday. Nope Easter collection isn't mine. But a vintgage of someone

Kb love the pride of lionessess yesterday

Eagles very pretty tulips yesterday

Lisa too bad about your dinne last night. Glad the fellas took good care of Misty. A Misty Report---Shucks, another false alarm. Hope
you and Jeff got some rest last night.

Lani  sure hoping Hellgate Osprey  nest will see the rreturn of Iris.  She 's a beauiy . Many thanks for SWFL Eagles--Yea! E21's fledge and return tp  nest
Royal Albatross ~ SP  tks for update

BL re read your post last night.  ;)

{{Puff}} glad you're doing better.

Phyl

« Reply #3244 on: March 31, 2023, 06:38:19 AM »

Sauces Bald Eagles - Channel Islands
Mar 31, 2023 6:32 AM
Camera Time: Mar 31, 2023 4:31 AM PDT
Birchwoman

Audacity--maybe a heavy fog dampened her

Sauces on explore instagram
https://www.instagram.com/r...

From Chat:
Mar 31, 2023 2:34 AM
Camera Time: Mar 31, 2023 12:33 AM PDT
ILoveBirds

« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 06:46:33 AM by Phyl »

Phyl

« Reply #3245 on: March 31, 2023, 06:44:39 AM »

So far, Jak has not arrived. Will have to check back for an update on Jak.

From Chat:
Icvuri
9 hours ago edited
You and me baby, Daddy's so late...

Gentle roll and a little aeration...

Icvuri
10 hours ago
Maybe Jak can be on egg duty tonite Audi?

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #3246 on: March 31, 2023, 06:54:25 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Lani, I have been watching some of the many videos from Mammoth and other hard hit areas, bless the folks that get in there and help, like the ones in the HeavyDSparks videos. There are a lot of good folks out there that live to help others!  I am hoping and praying that Iris finds a good mate this year and that Louis stays away! He only visits to try and steal her fish and some hanky panky...

Lisa, it is great to catch up on what's going on at work after you retire, Erin used to work in the department I was in and he kept me up on the goings on, but he is now in a different department so I don't hear as much! So Misty's birthday is June 2022, I used the guess from the rescue for Honey and Harley and made it the first. Honey June 1, 2015 and Harley October 1 2015. June 2022 makes me think this could very possibly be Misty's second litter...

baz, I hate that we kind of missed Lil' Punkin's birthday, I know you posted the cute pictures of her with her new bicycle earlier this week! We don't know the actual date but can't we just have any old day in March that we can use to with her a happy birthday? How about March 25th? I think Bella was fine with her haircut, she does love going to the salon! Sydney gets her nails done and she has taken Bella a couple of times to get hers done too! Girlie fun!

Puff, thank goodness you are feeling better!

tsk, we will be having about the same as you for weather today, warmer, rainy and WINDY! I'm taking my car in this morning to get the computer update. They will bring me home and call when it's done, and come pick me up. Hopefully it will be done sometime today! Every time I start it up I get a message that SYNC is receiving messages yada yada yada... Don't know what al that means!

Phyl, another day for #7, Yay! Well, I think Savannah is a beautiful name, not so much Savvy. Reminds me of salve...

Norwich Peregrine Falcon Forum - Jodie Mellowship  ยท Egg 3 is here 🙂 Hawk and Owl Trust
Another day of eggs! A third egg for the Norwich Cathedral Peregrines! The newest egg is vibrant in colour compared to the older two eggs 🥚🥚🥚🦅

Wild Heart Ranch - Couch potato.  (Keebler, the Lemur Supervisor)

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

« Reply #3247 on: March 31, 2023, 06:54:49 AM »

Decorah Goose Cam
Mar 31, 2023 6:48 AM
Camera Time: Mar 31, 2023 6:47 AM CDT
Birchwoman

Mother must had been fussing with the down feather lining--some stuck to her beak.

From Chat:

RosieannB
5 hours ago
A rainy night with thunder & lightning

https://youtu.be/NXH5ub284hY

yellowrose
8 hours ago

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #3248 on: March 31, 2023, 06:57:06 AM »

Happy Belated Birthday Lil' Punkin!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

« Reply #3249 on: March 31, 2023, 07:11:27 AM »

Clynn  LOL "It's Friday---I want a fancy coffee"
I've been busy with our bank as our accounts were compromised ---long story short I went down to branch and T/T mgr seems  there was only one card left active (when there's fraud--Regions auto cancels cards) and all purhases from the day before went to the 'wrong' account.  All is huncky-dory now  ;)
thaks for updates on Norwich Peregrine Falcon CathedraL  and Wild Heart Ranch . LOL Couch potato.  (Keebler, the Lemur Supervisor)

Bazi I copy Clynn on Lil Punkins birthday. I too enjoyed the pictures. But, nothing registered.  :(

Can hear the crows this morning. Had a nice rain last night---the weeds are up, again.
 I know Jim wants to mow the back as he didn't have time earlier.
Dinner tonight will be seafood pizza (Red Lobster recipe) green salad, a brew or wht wine and whatever.
With all this AI chat in the news--got me wanting to see 'Tron', both movies. So guess that's our entertainment for the night.

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #3250 on: March 31, 2023, 07:20:22 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

53  heading to 65 on this rainy weather day.  Pouring now.  Big stuff comes later this afternoon.

CLYNN  Lemur couch potato supervisor  ;) ;)

PHYL  Glad that was an easy fix at the bank.  Makes me nervous - just the thought of it

Happy 5th birthday Lil Punkin

Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #3251 on: March 31, 2023, 08:04:34 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

Morning - E4E, kb, tig, Puff, oldguy and all  :)

Lani - Thank you  :-*

Phyl - That is an awesome Elsa cake!  We did get some good sleep last night.  I think confining her to the birthing room at night was making her restless, so we decided to just let her roam the house with Bandit.  I did let Jeff get another good night's sleep, and I stayed in the other room, just in case.  She went in the closet a few times and the box, too.  At least, she knows they are there for her. Great cam pics! 

clynn - Yea, the paperwork from Animal Controls says her birthday is 6/13/22. I hope she knows what to do, if this is her 2nd litter. 

tsk - You be safe with that weather coming.   Did you get Lulu's DNA results back, or did I miss that?

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #3252 on: March 31, 2023, 08:22:38 AM »

TGIF Beakers!
Morning Blschue, Lilbro, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, Karen, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, and All!

We had a light snow last night, it'll melt when the sun comes out. We're leaving the valley in an hour
to run errands and see Shannon. Have a good day Everyone!  ;D

Happy birthday Lil Punkin!
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #3253 on: March 31, 2023, 08:44:13 AM »

Temp is 41 right now - warming up to 60  :)

BL - Liked the pic! :)

LisaG - Hope you & Jeff are getting enough rest & sleep.  Ok, just read that this could be Misty's 2nd litter, but in any case, I bet she will know exactly what to do when the time comes! :)   Glad you had a nice time with your former co-worker even though the food was a disappointment.

Phyl - Looks like some good warmth for you today although scattered showers are expected for you tonight. :)  Thank you for Cam pics!  Your dinner tonight sounds yummy!!

Clynn - Hope the car techs get your car's computer working correctly - and it will be great if it all happens today! :)

Tsk - Cute birthday post for Punkin  :)

We will be getting ready to head out today for a celebration of life, trip to a cemetary, and then a late lunch.  This will take us about 2hr 15 min of driving each way, so this will be a long day.  This is for an extended member of my husband's family.

Beakers have a nice day  :)

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #3254 on: March 31, 2023, 08:53:19 AM »

Happy belated Birthday Lil Punkin  :)