Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 448145 times)

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #3195 on: March 29, 2023, 12:16:26 PM »

Happy Heavenly Birthday to Lindawyo.

Hugs, ((LilBro)). I have so many good memories of her fun posts and stories.  :) :-*
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #3196 on: March 29, 2023, 12:20:49 PM »

Lindawyo

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #3197 on: March 29, 2023, 01:02:40 PM »

Hi Tsk Wow. Weather Tech plant that close---far out.  They do have a wide variety of items adressing all issues. Sadly W/T doesn't make a sink mat to fit our mnaster bathroom cabinets. So I just ordered for the hall bath and kitchen. Jim said when the mats arrive he'll install for me all the while thinking about how he can make them work in our B/R.  Sure which they'd make a cat feeding statiion that was higher up like 6".  I'd buy one for Maggie . How's Lulu and 'her mommie'today?
 Sunshine is good even if cold temps. Maggie's been sunning herself all morning.
First in our B/R window (big picture) and then on the stairs  >:(. Makes for me, navagating them a hazard . But I manage.  ;)
Nice Easter greeting this AM.

Clynn better temps for you later in week. Sadly when it warms the winds pickup---sometimes.
I periodically check  chat /nest  Black Eagles of  Roodekrans. Good photo.  ;)

Lisa  Luv the Easter greeting today! Gingerbread bunny is tempting. Many thanks for Misty photo.  I bet she's fidgeting due to some contractions.
Do I have a maternity story to tell from my insurance agent days. ::)
She looks great I forgot how much black fur she has---kittens will look fine and not too much like daddy. LOL    Jeff and Bandit are so funny.
Do you have some kitten formula and tiny bottles---just incase?
LOL Bradley comment---

Hi Eagles nice cuppa on a rainy day. I know H2O did an awesome snap! I'm just not that quick--- although I did catch a pair of Wildebeest calves playing chase the other day. And, caught them in mid-gallop at water hole. Got a mani/pedi appt this pm. Dinner will be brie/apple sutffed chicken breast, French style gr. beans with slivered almonds garden salad, wht wine---maybe scallope potatoes?

Lani sweet bear cubw/ mama.  Good news on SP taking charge of his place. Thanks for the video.  ;)

Hi Bazi thankd for the photos of LGN on her B/D and Baby Bro . Nice looking family.

Well I need to get busy...hurry, hurry.

#IstandwithEvan

Puff

« Reply #3198 on: March 29, 2023, 01:20:30 PM »

tsk World Famous scenic point of interest locally - about 2 miles down I55 for that national factory for Weather Tech.

Working on the memory bank - bez I'm picking through the ole brain cells trying to remember old TV show who/which used the "preggers" word.  Maybe just a generational words. 

Good news on the bug I picked up from bozo on the plane - it seems to be clearing out.  Hacking sounds terrible, but easier to breathe.  I even had more than soup and liquids yesterday.  Made the corned beef/brussel sprouts.  Even with my anosmia problem - the combination really smelled up the block.  LOL

Well, I fed me, but haven't fed my feathered friends since Mar 12.  They'll be scouting for a new restaurant. . .

P

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #3199 on: March 29, 2023, 02:39:33 PM »

LISA   We are all pacing the floor but we sleep better than you!  ;) ;)

LANI   thanks for always posting Linda's pic.  :'(  Googled Uproot and Clean - think I have seen those advertised.  "SP threw up on them"  LOL

BAZI   Awww   Those pics are so sweet.  5 yrs old already...Good party pics too  ;D

PHYL We have gyros on the menu for tonight  :)

PUFF  Knew WT was close to you  ;)
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #3200 on: March 29, 2023, 02:41:53 PM »

LOL, tsk!

No kitties yet, but I am off to a dinner with former co-worker that we do once in a while.  I hope Jeff can hold down the fort!

Will try to catch up later or tomorrow!

kbshcb

« Reply #3201 on: March 29, 2023, 03:33:28 PM »

This is the most precious thing I could find today...You all know how much I love German Shepherds.

Enjoy Lisa....Misty will work it out....

Lani - loved this morning's albie tweet.....you tell um SP

Hangin on here...no motivation today with 20 degrees below normal and a big storm coming in this week..ugg

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #3202 on: March 29, 2023, 04:10:39 PM »

some bounce
Back to the pool today, hot tub, moist sauna. Still congested but getting better. I found a free movie channel that plays oldiesso that has been fun, in between reading.
Still having leftovers from our steak dinners!
SED all
Prayers for Francis...
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #3203 on: March 29, 2023, 06:10:14 PM »

LISA   Enjoy your dinner out.  You need it.  Jeff will need a turn too  ;D

KB  Yes, those are two precious pups  :)

TIG   Yes not good having respiratory issues late in age.  Prayers.  Glad you are feeling better.
Chicagoland

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #3204 on: March 29, 2023, 06:33:41 PM »

A good day with Miss Bella! We went to the $1.25 Tree store, she loves to go there and it dowsn't break the bank! Another color of nail polish , another color of paint. We did Strawberry Shortcake Tatoos! She got a haircut this past weekend!

Lani, I am still laughing about SP throwing up on the teenagers!  LOLOL! Love the way they clack their beaks. Even the teen gangsters are gentle... Love the pic of Mama Bear and her litttle one!

baz, love the pics of Lil' Punkin and Lil' Bro. I bet she loves her new bicycle and I bet he can't wait to get one too!

Lisa, surely Misty will wait until you get home...but maybe not!  ;D ;D Everything will be fine, millions of kittens are botn every year, most without human help...

Boulder County Fairgrounds Osprey Cam - Riv Hellington  (A goose pair arrived at the Boulder Osprey nest before the ospreys returned.)
19:45 The goose pair approached the nest and mom chased them off and to the pond, where she swooped on one. The male goose returned to the nest a few minutes later on his own, but did little more than honk for a few minutes before flying off. Mom is sleeping peacefully on the perch as of midnight. 🙂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObOTnI3baBA

Grandala Flock - https://ebird.org/species/granda1  Udayanga Wishwajith  · Female Grandalas are brown and the Male ones are blue..🤎💙  Credit: Rajesh Panwar

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #3205 on: March 29, 2023, 06:35:51 PM »

Happy Heavenly Birthday lindawyo!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #3206 on: March 29, 2023, 06:40:33 PM »

Lani - Thank you for posting that beautiful picture of Linda.  I know you have posted it before, but please continue doing so, as it is a wonderful photo.

Lilbro - I hope you check into the beak and see all the heavenly birthday remembrances of your beautiful sister. {{Lilbro}}  Hope all is good with you & your family.

Hi Baz! - Oh my goodness - your littlest GN turned 5 years old recently!!!!  Thank you so much for sharing those special pics - All such beautiful pics!!!  ;D ;D

Phyl - Sounds like a pleasant & relaxing afternoon! ;D   Yummy dinner at your house tonight! ;D

Puff - Lol! "bozo on the plane"  ;D  Anyway, glad you are feeling better, but still, don't overdo and take care of yourself!

LisaG - Have a good dinner out with your former co-worker - lots to catch up on!! ;D 

Kb - Love the pic you posted earlier!  Wishing you warmer temps - please  ;D!!

Tig - Good that your congestion is getting better  :)   Leftovers for dinner are the best!  We do that quite often! :)

All Beakers have a nice relaxing & peaceful evening.

Phyl

« Reply #3207 on: March 29, 2023, 07:08:29 PM »

LaniAs we all  know ---   It was Lindawyo who posted  the cat/dog shames.  She was  The Mistress of the art.  ;).
I had fun reviving them in her memory. Love the photo of her.

{{Lil Bro}} thinking of you especially today.  Peek in from time to time. You like Linda  are greatly  missed.

Bazi I've heard 'preggers' use occassionally for PG . But, what I've heard a lot of is 'Preg-O' by men when refering to their wives or any woman who's pregnant.  I recall hearing..." When my wife was Preg-o with our..." 

Puff  recovering ---great news on the 'bug' you caught while traveling.  ;)
here's ome info on the word 'preggers' which BTW   is now the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology’s official term for pregnancy.
https://www.bing.com/search?q=what+tv+shows+used+the+word+preggers&form=CHRDEF&sp=-1&lq=0&pq=what+tv+shows+used+the+word+preggers&sc=0-36&qs=n&sk=&cvid=D9DBCBDB48A8462EA12652C2D4C8EF13&ghsh=0&ghacc=0&ghpl=

There was a TVshow back in 2013, "Preggers'  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3233410/

Tsk you got that right--- all of us  pacing the floor waiting for 6 newborns.  :-*  Gyros are tasty. 

Lisa enjoy your time-out with a friend for dinner---Jeff and Bandit will take care of Misty.

Kb sweet G. shephard pups

Clynn thanks for Bella photos  ;) sounds like a really fun outing and day. Plus update on Boulder County Fairgrounds Osprey Cam.  The osprey look great.
Lovely blue on male Grandala . Read up a bit on them from your link

Hi Eaglesnice gif for toninght

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #3208 on: March 29, 2023, 07:12:59 PM »

'Good  Evening and Good Night"  .

Sleepy little meerkat , Baby Oleg . from 'Compare the market' commericials and shorts.

#IstandwithEvan

BrokenLug

« Reply #3209 on: March 29, 2023, 11:11:39 PM »

The Old Town Pickle was dusted off on the Delaware River.
A bluebird blue sky kind of a day ..
Ambient 69° f ..
Wind flat to headwind SW 5 mph ..
River current very fresh ..
Water 32° ..

Wow on the winged things observed there.

Nesting and Things on the wing, sun blotting out of the shadows the raptors did. Close.   

The peeping _ the Spring and vocalizing was a cacophony of a symphony before they were words.

Many winged and feathered friends chimed mammalian in as did theirs. 

We stoked a fire on a island and grinned as a true NJ Hell Bender saddled up to our camp.

We're just jaw dropped. One heck of a cool huge spectacular salamander   _

We always pay homage to the let us not be upset watercraft controllers.   
cold water >>
fast moving >>>>

Safety 1st.
Life Jacket strapped.
You bet unless you're an Idiot.

We don't still here lightly post .     
« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 01:06:31 AM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.