Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1010956 times)

LisaG1967

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #960 on: January 25, 2023, 01:05:28 PM »

tsk - You better not try and snow blow, or you may be in more pain.  Do you have a neighbor that can help you out? 

E4E - Those croissants sure did look yummy.  Good luck to Star at her appointment.

kb - Yikes, on the Iguana on the man's face.  Yes, not good to leave your keys in the car.

Lani - Oh my gosh, the snake story!  I probably would have died of a heart attack.  Aww, GLY, seeing his Royal baby!

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #961 on: January 25, 2023, 02:03:11 PM »

Clynn - Ha!....I am younger than all on your aging musician list :D
Not by much but still...
We were lucky enough imho to listen to the greatest musicians and so darn many of them...just our age and/or a decade older or so.

kb, I am also younger than all on the list...we are the same age I believe!

Bella and I have already done some art work, now she is having some Ah-pad time with a snack she created of popcorn, Hersheys chocolate and M&Ms! She wanted mac and cheese at 9:30!

A few hours later.  We went all through the baby doll stuff I had, and of course, she needs almost all of it for her baby doll.! We had to wrap several pieces of candy, she loves to wrap presents! Lunch, nail painting (she wanted 5 colors!) Littlest Pet Shop critters, a couple of games and now she is on the Ah-Pad. She hasn't looked at it much today.

Lani, glad to see GLY home to see the little one! So now Mom goes off, right? Oohn your snake storyn it gave me the heebie jeebies! I have to keep my paper towels in a cabinet, that Harley!

tsk, then you are having wet snow like we had last week. Broke a couple of branches on one of my pines, the lower limbs were on the ground.[/size]
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #962 on: January 25, 2023, 02:25:06 PM »

LANI  Is See No Evil a streamed series or Network?  So between 11 and 5 is NOT the time to go to Walmart if you are a senior?  Yes,  Lani, that is the terrible story I remember you told us about years ago.  What a nightmare and you have some residual scarring as a result.  Let us know if you discover the tracks animal.  Proud papa Royal Gly

LISA   LOL  Tim procrastinated so long - he ran his errands first - that he is not snow blowing because it is too heavy and will melt anyway .
Chicagoland

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #963 on: January 25, 2023, 03:19:47 PM »

camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #964 on: January 25, 2023, 05:15:18 PM »

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #965 on: January 25, 2023, 05:21:31 PM »

Am wishing for spring. ;) ;)....way too early.

Morning all.

Yup, a 30 minute walk for Ollie man and I in the winter....in summer, more like 25..... :) I don't let Ollie man walk me....I walk him and only a nano second allowed for those sniffs of yellow snow...still, I take it steady and careful on ice. My town set it's grid straight...

Nothing wrong with 'wishing for Spring. My mind's there already.
I wish you walked your dog down my street. Very considerate of others property and all.

Sauces bald eagle cam

kbshcb

« Reply #966 on: January 25, 2023, 05:40:22 PM »

Phyl - Oh I think I'd love living in Tennessee...I'm just too old to move, not rich enough to move, and so love living in the house that Scott helped me make a home.. :) I am a titch jealous.

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #967 on: January 25, 2023, 05:46:03 PM »

TIG   Mike Rowe and iguana control.  ;D
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #968 on: January 25, 2023, 05:48:46 PM »

clynn - Sounds like Bella had a fun day at Grandma's!  Pics coming soon?

tsk - I agree with Tim, it will melt.   :D

tig, Phyl and kb - Howdy  :)

A very good friend of ours from Georgia shipped Jeff and I, not one but two King Cakes today.  :o  He said, we could share them with anyone we wanted, so I am going to bring the other one to Bradley and Kelly.  Two King Cakes in this house could be dangerous for me.  ;D

Have a good night, everyone!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 05:06:16 AM by LisaG1967 »

Phyl

« Reply #969 on: January 25, 2023, 06:03:55 PM »

Clynn just luv the mini square butter crackers as furniture. Fun to eat.
Sounds like you and Bella had a busy day.And, lots of 'fun' food.
LesleytheBirdNerd , we have Carolina Black Cap chickadees daily and truly are a sweet little bird. Your musicians age chart---well I'm too young!

Lisa Here you go:   the Coffee wall art I posted is sold on 'Great Big Canvus'.com  . But, hurry they say the sale 'ends soon'  https://www.greatbigcanvas.com/view/coffee-shop,2253069/?content-group=b&utm_expid=126186327-8.SOpk0ynxQiu1zzz1RPY30g.1&s=owxrJAJQl0bHm286Mq6EinCZZ1UBdNYub8zyM9152v4gAw0J36CBaMB2T1&utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.greatbigcanvas.com%2Fcategory%2Fcommercial-decor%2Fcafe-decor%2F%3Fpagesize%3D90&epik=dj0yJnU9S0dJOTctbFUwc1NlU0l1TFFqZUZiRFQtci1zVHM3R0ImcD0wJm49ZUw4Qlkza2ZrUFMwWGNuVHd2QlAzUSZ0PUFBQUFBR1BSdWhn

Tsk nice snowfall gif today. No snowblowing for either of you.  Yes. The days will s-l-ow-l-y become longer.  ;D
Nope. The TP can't be reused for it's original purpose-not after the cats been on it and then all over the floor. 
.That's what I meant by 'waste'.

Eagles that is one of the cutest gifs you've posted in the AM. Good visit for Star

KB that  20 pound iguana  news story   :o ; The police would really love to see your video on that car thieft.

Lani good grief! Do be extra careful with those outdoor jobs...snakes and all.  You were very fortunate then.   :-*
 When I see snakes I back away very slowly and keep my eyes on them  ...

Hi Tig

Lisa Publix is taking orders on King Cakes---Jim put in for a cinnamon---I can barely wait with a cup of hot coffee!

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #970 on: January 25, 2023, 06:05:38 PM »

Royal Cam  1/25 16:51
Dad is home!
  video  https://twitter.com/i/status/1618222275999989761
Things have changed a little since GLY was away.  Now he gets to meet his #RoyalCam chick for the 1st time.
His turn for guard duty.

Watch for more post-hatch info, including the guard stage at:  http://youtube.com/watch?v=OkZVMx7p8QM

GLY returning home to a surprise!

L (mom) announcing the news of their new chick!

Many thanks for sharing the update.
Good to see them doing well.

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #971 on: January 25, 2023, 06:13:13 PM »

I showed my Jim, an old farm boy, this snap of Lisa's from Decorah Eagles 2022. Saying to him  'bird sex---bald eagle style'.
He gave me the 'dah' look. LOL  ;D

Just trying to fine some humor in my humor-less day. 

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #972 on: January 25, 2023, 06:20:45 PM »

Wishing everyone a 'Good Evening' and a 'Good Night'...

Sauces bald eagle cam

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #973 on: January 25, 2023, 06:41:29 PM »

Erin picked up Bella a couple of hours ago, I have rested a bit! And I have my adult beverage. Small rum & coke.  :o My one drink per week!

Phyl, good night, sleep tight! A Cinnamon King Cake sounds good!

Lisa, so what were the two kinds of King Cake?

Sunny Skyz - Street light got replaced but they took care of the woodpecker's house!

Hunks.

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #974 on: January 25, 2023, 07:28:47 PM »

Tsk - Hope you & Tim did not need to try and attempt snow blowing today - try to take care - maybe you know someone you can call on for some help.

Phyl - Thank you  & Tsk for compliment on my morning gif (Mr. Coffee)!  Like all pics!

Lani - Love the Royal cam pic & info!   We too watch 'See No Evil' - it is hard to watch sometimes, but it sure teaches people how to try to stay safe and to trust your intuition when something doesn't feel right!   I did not know that Walmart has so many cameras in all those different places - but glad they do!!   Wow, terrible story of how that snake struck when you were not expecting it - so sorry that happened to you - I know that happened previously, but the fear never goes away . . . . .

Clynn - Can't believe that Bella will be 5 years old next month - when is her birthday? (if you don't mind my asking).    Love the Bella pics - she sure has wonderful quality time with you!!!! ;D    Sam Elliott is my favorite!!

Kb - You have a beautiful home that you & Scott made a home together, so I understand you would not want to leave there.

LisaG - Wow!! Those King cakes look so luscious - lucky Bradley & Kelly!!

Hi Tig, Lori, Baz, Oldguy, Puff, Pink, Lilbro, BL, Weasel, T40, Jaspurr, Peep, Bggolden, Eburg, Ssrl, Jilltosa, Karen, Paulie, Nr, Ezee, Emy, Ginger, Maxie & all in the Beak.

All Beakers have a good night  :)