Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1011744 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #915 on: January 24, 2023, 07:13:02 AM »

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #916 on: January 24, 2023, 07:14:00 AM »

Sauces bald eagle cam

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #917 on: January 24, 2023, 07:16:39 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Currently 20, high 33. No sun today, dense fog this morning.

Lani, I was also stunned by the Amazon Smile announcement, mine was going to Wild Heart Ranch and I know they greatly appreciated the funds they received! And I also do not believe their stupid reason for discontinuing it, that' the program has not grown to create the impact that we had originally hoped.' It means there was no BIG thing they could brag about, it was instead helping small programs all over the country.

Phyl, cute good night pic! That fox looks like it might be the one I posted earlier! I loved shopping at Famous Barr, probably because I worked there from 1978 to 1984, and that is where I met Ed! I started out in the Children's Shoe department, then to Linens and finally Manager of the Credit Office. Ed started in late 1981 after just getting out of the Marines. We married in 1984. How did you meet Jim?

oldguy, sounds like you had a nice birthday, just the way we like them as we wish the years would slow down...

tsk, six of you got 8 shawls done? Were you one of the ladies who made 2?  ;D  How long is the meeting? A wonderful thing to do for those who need prayers...

Phyl, I was getting worried about you! The Flyway is pretty, all frozen and snowy... The Black Eagles nest always amazes me! Love that first shame!

Sue Bruhling - My Feets Too Big!! LolLolLol!!!! 😉
The Baby E22, showing off one of his Big Feet!!!  Love it!! ❤ This is what we live for all year long!! Enjoy every chance you get... ❤
Southwest Florida Eagles - January 22, 2023 Thank You! Debbie Botelho for sharing your Post & Picture with us! ❤

I think this is the Mama tiger I posted earlier, with 4 different colored cubs...

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #918 on: January 24, 2023, 07:29:29 AM »

Arizona Roadrunner

Good morning Beakers!
Morning Blschue, Lilbro, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, Karen, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, ssrl, Maxie, and All!

it's 16 degrees this morning, it will be a cold brisk walk.

Clynn, I agree with your comments about the Amazon Smile program. This gave an opportunity for small charities to receive help... mama Tigress has her paws full! ... sweet eaglet, good news from SMB.

Phyl, nice early morning pics, fun shames  :)

Tsk, a nice day of fellowship at your Shawl meeting.  :)
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

LisaG1967

« Reply #919 on: January 24, 2023, 08:24:06 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

Lani - LOVE the close-up of the baby Royal at feeding time. Aww, Sadie wanted to play in the snow.  Thanks for the bear updates.  Great pic of the Arizona Roadrunner

tsk - You did good getting rid of your candies, but I don't know if I could give up my chocolates so easily!  ;D ;D

kb - Be careful out there! I hope you relax today, since you have nothing on your calendar.

clynn - I will tell him!  :D  Beautiful pics in your evening post.  We had a fox in our yard early this morning.  Jeff had no glasses on, and says, there is some big dog out front.   ;D So glad the eye is better on the SWFL kiddo!

oldguy - Sounds like you had a nice day yesterday.  Thanks for the videos.

BrokenLug - You do make the best maps!

Phyl - Oh no, why are your days of having dessert are one with the wind? 

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #920 on: January 24, 2023, 08:46:17 AM »

Phyl - High wind advisory for your area later today - take care.   Thanks for pics at the live cams  :)  Pet shames  ;D

Lani - Keep warm & safe during your early morning walk with Sadie!  Love the Road Runner pic - so cute!!

Tsk - Bet it was wonderful to get together with a few others at the Shawl meeting - you are so good in all you do  :) 

Clynn - Cute pic of E22 - those feet! ;D   Love the pic of beautiful Mama and her 4 cubs - they are growing so fast!

LisaG - Like your warm/delicious morning gif!  A fox in your yard!

Morning Tig, Kb, Lori, Puff, Oldguy, BL, T40, Baz, Pink & All  :)

Everyone have a nice day

Puff

« Reply #921 on: January 24, 2023, 09:13:56 AM »

LANI  Beep! Beep!

I had a Roadrunner - Not an AZ Roadrunner, a Plymouth Roadrunner 1964 my first car.

Remember the commercials?  Beep, Beep

P

Lani

« Reply #922 on: January 24, 2023, 10:47:24 AM »

Puff, I do remember "Beep Beep!!"  ... Mike had a Plymouth in Hawaii when we met. We sold it as it was too expensive to ship it when we moved to Kansas.

TRR - Sloth TV

No, I don't want to see the Vet!

Robin - 3 finger sloth

Noemi - hates the feedings by syringe  :(

A new baby  :-*
« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 10:50:37 AM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #923 on: January 24, 2023, 11:07:50 AM »

Royal Albatross ~ Cuteness Overload! Beautiful Closeups Of L's Little One! ♥ Weight Check 1.24.23 video by Lady Hawk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81uOxbC_z6A&t=26s

Lani

« Reply #924 on: January 24, 2023, 11:20:25 AM »

Gray Seal Cam on Seal Island! Big smile for the camera!!  ;D

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #925 on: January 24, 2023, 12:25:47 PM »

PHYL   Nice bright coffee greeting this AM  :)    All Sees candy gone with the group!   Amazing the a black eagle does not fall out of that nest!
Cat-Eye - that's a new one.

CLYNN  The tea cups remind me of what Disney movie?  Cinderella? ( Angela Landsbury)     Our shawl group meets once/mon.  We do not meet in Nov or Dec.  I had made 2 and another girl 5 and another 1.  The girl that makes the most was not able to come.  There are only 3-4 of us who consistently make shawls.  Amazing Mama and her kids - Would love to see the genetics on that one.  ;) ;)

LANI   16 degrees - WOW  Does Sadie wear a coat??  Roadrunner has some nice protective coloring.   LOLOL  NO I don't want to go to the vet.
Cuteness overload is right with the new Royal baby

LISA   We do have foxes that appear occasionally around here too.
Chicagoland

oldguy

« Reply #926 on: January 24, 2023, 01:16:04 PM »

Happy Tuesday Beakers

Started out as partly cloudy here this am but the sun is starting to hide a lot....  Temps started in the upper 20s but now is close to peaking in the upper 30s before dropping close to freezing for the next 30 hours with possible snow from midnight to 6pm tomorrow.  Forecast this morning is only 1 in.
Ryan is Live today - 2 tornado warnings at this time in Texas.   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE49RhE3VHM
Lisa - Mobile is on target for tonight.
It looks like that most of us in the Midwest is going to be on the outer edges of this storm - the snow will stay to our south and Phyl will be south of the snow and look forward to some rain and wind.

I have not found any 'worthy' videos this morning... :(
« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 01:48:26 PM by oldguy »
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

kbshcb

« Reply #927 on: January 24, 2023, 04:16:16 PM »

Al Schirmacher posts this at the Minnehaha Falls in Minneapolis...this is near the Minneapolis VA Hospital.

Yes, I did nothing today!....getting ready for snow tomorrow is all...no room so hoping for no accumulating.

Phyl

« Reply #928 on: January 24, 2023, 04:28:36 PM »

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #929 on: January 24, 2023, 04:30:04 PM »

Al Schirmacher posts this at the Minnehaha Falls in Minneapolis...this is near the Minneapolis VA Hospital.

Yes, I did nothing today!....getting ready for snow tomorrow is all...no room so hoping for no accumulating.

Just awesome!
So glad you did 'nada' to day. 
Agree---'no accumulation for you'.

Sauces bald eagle cam