Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1017171 times)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #90 on: January 03, 2023, 07:25:52 AM »

SWFL - no pip yet  :)

Good morning Beakers,
I'm confused, Phyl says there is a 2023 Beak Room, but I keep seeing 2022.  ???
I logged in/out/then back in and thought I saw it, then it went POOF!
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #91 on: January 03, 2023, 07:36:13 AM »

I messed up! And forgot that Amy has to set up Decorah Lounge 2023!!   Before a new topic can be started 'Beakroom 2023 :-[   ::)
Soooo sorry!!    :( :( :(     I hope no one posts there.  ;)

If that's the case Lani---then good!
Since I'm always logged in---my mistake will forever haunt me.  ::)

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #92 on: January 03, 2023, 07:38:31 AM »

**Edited**
SWFL - no pip yet  :)

Good morning Beakers,

SWFL-wonderful news on that nest! It's 'pip watch' time.
Thank for posting this.

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

kbshcb

« Reply #93 on: January 03, 2023, 08:06:50 AM »

I don't understand this... :D

Snow has started in earnest here...big heavy flakes....at times today we may get more than 2 inches an hour..Obviously I'm in for the day...other than to keep my 2 back doors open from snow...otherwise I can't open them from inside....one is a large swinging screen door, the other a typical walk out basement storm plus indoor door...Interestingly, the kids in the neighborhood are being picked up by bus....

This is sweet.....Ollie man is not so sneaky....he just goes for the human face and kisses!
https://twitter.com/i/status/1609876030008729601

LisaG1967

« Reply #94 on: January 03, 2023, 08:31:37 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

kb - Stay safe and warm today!  Love the pic of the ellie and ostrich.  Very sad about the NFL player Hamlin  :(

Lani - Thanks for the update from SWFL!  Reading your post on the repairs.  Hope you can find some tile to match.

tsk - We are supposed to get the rain tomorrow.  We are heading for a high of 60 today.

clynn - Great Decorah pic this morning.   :D

Phyl - Be safe under the tornado watch.  Cute figurine this morning. 

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #95 on: January 03, 2023, 08:54:14 AM »

Tig - I agree about parade coverage - really missed Al Roker not being there. 

Lani - Prayers for you in dealing with leakage issue and shoveling snow - hope it all gets repaired real soon.

Phyl - Oh no-not a tornado watch  :o ::)

Clynn - Nice of you to offer to try and find a match for Lani's tile. :)

Tsk - Good morning!

Kb - Love the pic this morning  ;D

LisaG - We are expecting a significant rain/wind tomorrow.  Today high of upper 50's and windy.

I have a salon appt this morning.  All stay warm & dry and have a nice day.

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #96 on: January 03, 2023, 09:07:12 AM »

SWFL eagle cam home of Harriet and M15  PIP!!!! e21 is on the way!

SWFL Eagles ~ WE HAVE A PIP!! Hatch Is In Progress! 😊 💕 1.3.23
https://youtu.be/eePOrGV0kFs via LADYHAWK

Early this morning on January 3rd 2023 at 08:02:20am, the first pip was seen  when M15 got up to reposition himself on the eggs! Pip pip hooray! This is the the first official view of the pip - it actually occurred earlier, but we have no way of knowing of the actual time it broke through the shell. Hatch time will be when the chick is "out" of the shell. Congratulations to Harriet and M15 and to all the viewers on this very exciting day as we wait to welcome E21 into the world! Thank you for watching!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2023, 09:20:11 AM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

Lani

« Reply #97 on: January 03, 2023, 09:47:05 AM »

That's great news Lori!  :-*
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

LORIDAVIS

• Facebook
« Reply #98 on: January 03, 2023, 09:54:48 AM »

I messed up! And forgot that Amy has to set up Decorah Lounge 2023!!   Before a new topic can be started 'Beakroom 2023 :-[   ::)
Soooo sorry!!    :( :( :(     I hope no one posts there.  ;)

it's cool!  ;) stay safe, hi to Maggie!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2023, 10:01:06 AM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

LORIDAVIS

• Facebook
« Reply #99 on: January 03, 2023, 10:00:28 AM »

Hi Lani!  I am very happy for them!  So excited. 
HAPPY DANCE
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

Lani

« Reply #100 on: January 03, 2023, 10:06:50 AM »

Hi Lani!  I am very happy for them!  So excited. 
HAPPY DANCE

LOLOLOL!!!  ;D ;D ;D

BrokenLug

« Reply #101 on: January 03, 2023, 10:34:46 AM »

.. It's going to be hard to find a match for these tiles. Builder didn't use regular bathroom tiles, he used floor tiles that matches throughout the home. Haven't received cost yet.  :-\

Lani take a peek around the dark recesses of your house. ie basement/garage/crawl space/attic/closets etc ..
Sometimes a builder will have an open/extra box of tile left at the end of the job and leave it behind for future tile repairs.

Pip and I just cleaned out her parents house and found an unopened box of tile buried on the floor in the back of a linen closet.
It was a good deal because there was a cracked tile right in the middle of the master bath's floor .. removed and replaced.  :)

« Last Edit: January 03, 2023, 10:45:26 AM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

LORIDAVIS

• Facebook
« Reply #102 on: January 03, 2023, 10:43:30 AM »

Good morning beakers, it's National Chocolate Covered Cherry Day, goodies below!!!

I was thinking the same thing too BL, the extra's are put in such weird spots you would never think to look either.  Good luck Lani!💜

Enjoy these Cherry Doughnut Holes with a Sweet & Sticky Glaze  They’re the perfect cake doughnut texture, have a sweet cherry flavor, golden edges, pretty pink in color and are drenched in delicious glaze.  Perfect with this Rich & creamy chocolate covered cherry mocha coffee with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.

Love & miss ya Lani, Tig, Clynn, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, E4E, KB, Bazi, pink, Blschue, T40, Lilbro, BrokenLug,  Nora, Jaspurr, Phyliz, EBURG, Karen, Jilltosa, Peep, Puff, Ssrl, Mass, Ezee,  MpMom, Godiva, Ginger, Oma, Weasel, Maxie, Lindy, Nanimal, Emyrauld, Nrstooge, Ruby, Paulie, F22Raptor, the Cheers group & ALL of you special eagle lovers!
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #103 on: January 03, 2023, 11:05:18 AM »

Wild Heart Ranch- Our surveillance system runs on bananas… (Keebler, the resident Lemur)

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Lani

« Reply #104 on: January 03, 2023, 11:07:53 AM »

TRR update - Little Robin is so cute! :-*

Lori, OMG! I love the kitten fight club action going on!! LOL! Delicious morning goodies. I wish I wasn't on a diet for my yearly checkup next Friday. 

Eagles, Al Roker did a good job, miss him... Enjoy your time at the salon. I go next week Friday, after my yearly checkup. ... looks like another two inches of snow so far today, and it's pouring down right now. You take care.

BL, Great find for you and Pip!!  ;D Thanks for suggestion, we've hunted and hunted, and now I'm staring at the kitchen cupboards I had built over the breakfast room area. There's tile under them there cupboards!! LOL!! As well as Clynn's suggestion of the stove and refrig.

Tsk, Floor repairman said, tile is no longer available. It's not a regular bathroom tile, it's a floor tile that was used throughout the home. I'm going to try and match with the black granite bathroom counter. I'll send you a pm with a pic. There is only one floor repair shop in our area. Otherwise you have to use a company in the valley, and they tack on cost of traveling. When you live in a small town such as ours, finding a repairman is a problem.  :)

Phyl, thanks for RRP update, pretty pic of The Norths. Take care during weather warning.

Clynn, it's been snowing this morning. We walked anyway, not too slippery, saw a coyote run across the street and it set Sadie, Dewey and our friend's dog Molly to go nuts. I didn't realize that picture of the snowy forest stream was from Payson. That's just the way it looked yesterday and it continues today. I'll take a pic of the tile and pm it to you. This tile is throughout our home. It's been a difficult bathroom tile, because it doesn't react well to regular bathroom tile cleaners. I've not been pleased with it. But, oh well. Whoever buys this house will probably replace all the tile anyway.  :).  nice Decorah pics, they were together last night too. sweet  :)

Clynn, love the Lemur Security System!!  ;D :-*
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 854   Go Up