Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1013238 times)

kbshcb

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #870 on: January 22, 2023, 04:24:42 PM »

TIG    LOL  That was a very profitable clean out  ;D ;D

KB   Packers still play in the snow - Newly renovated stadium that I believe includes heating vents under the turf.

BAZI   Used to sit on the powder room toilet of my childhood home where after hair was washed Mom would roll parts of it and pin curl others.  Then I would sit under the "dome" ( which my Mom used til she died!) til it dried.     LOLOL  Love your bacon roses for OLDGUY  ;D

Right, but I never see any snow....this game is cool....been snowing with slipping and sliding the whole time...this makes me so miss our now destroyed for the Mall of America, Met Stadium..I grew up with it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_Stadium
« Last Edit: January 22, 2023, 04:28:14 PM by kbshcb »

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #871 on: January 22, 2023, 04:26:49 PM »

yep... except for the score, this is fun to watch  :D
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #873 on: January 22, 2023, 04:48:35 PM »

tsk - Thanks for the piece on Challenger.  I remember sitting on the floor in front of my MawMaw and letting her pin curl my hair.

baz - To great birthday greetings for oldguy!

Have a good night, everyone!

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #874 on: January 22, 2023, 05:01:00 PM »

Lisa esspresso or cappuccino  you served this AM?

Clynnnice AM greetings today. Glad to read E22's eye is doing well.   LOL I even used Scotch brand cello tape. So glad when the  hair-do gods heard our pleas and the 'pink' tape it the shelves.
Did you ever wear those  'poodle bangs'--- i.e.  Barbie and Lucille Ball.
Thanks for Berry and Big Bear updates/snaps

Tsk snowy/glistening AM today. Sounds like you ll get a 'dusting' of snow  Many thanks for the short video on Challenger. Always luv watching him.  :-* :-*LOL

Kb  very nice RSH this AM; football in the snow---bet that's a challenge even with cleats.

Eagles the perfect birthday greeting for OG.  We have lots more 'small' jobs. But,  once completed---will take awhile with us doing them---I want to list the house.   LOL
Lani  tks forRoyalCam chick  update,  rangers do give  tender care; tks for update on seals ; your   AM cardinal reminds me of all ours. We do Bluebirds and Jim's son and DIL do Cardinals. LOL

Tig Goodwill, will be happy to get your donation Im sure.  Old croutons for wildbirds is a great idea---but them I'd get opossums, racoons and who knows what else.  :(

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #875 on: January 22, 2023, 05:02:25 PM »

Decorah North Eagles
Jan 22, 2023 12:56 PM
Camera Time: Jan 22, 2023 12:55 PM CST

DNF

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #876 on: January 22, 2023, 05:03:41 PM »

Decorah North Eagles
Jan 22, 2023 1:28 PM
Camera Time: Jan 22, 2023 1:28 PM CST

How sweet is this---

Sauces bald eagle cam

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #877 on: January 22, 2023, 05:05:19 PM »

Yup... I was worried, but put it out early enough in the day that it should be devoured before the voles or others come out. I watched a silly squirrel grab a crouton and go bury it in the snowbank! Dumb dumb.
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Phyl

« Reply #878 on: January 22, 2023, 05:07:56 PM »

Aryana Hummingbird
Laguna Niguel, California

Jan 20, 2023 10:34 AM
Camera Time: Jan 20, 2023 8:34 AM PST

Sauces bald eagle cam

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #879 on: January 22, 2023, 05:37:49 PM »

PHYL  Torre dei Lamberti?  Looks like an eye  ;) ;)   I'm glad to see "list the house" was followed by an LOL  Oh that beautiful little deer caught in a snooze.   Never heard of that hummer - Beautiful.
Chicagoland

Phyl

« Reply #880 on: January 22, 2023, 05:46:32 PM »

'Good Evening'  .

Sauces bald eagle cam

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #881 on: January 22, 2023, 09:38:41 PM »

Decorah North Eagles
Jan 22, 2023 1:28 PM
Camera Time: Jan 22, 2023 1:28 PM CST

How sweet is this---

Phyl, this is Sweet  :-*. beautiful Decorah and Aryana Hummingbird pic too
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #882 on: January 22, 2023, 09:39:45 PM »

TIG    LOL  That was a very profitable clean out  ;D ;D

BAZI   Used to sit on the powder room toilet of my childhood home where after hair was washed Mom would roll parts of it and pin curl others.  Then I would sit under the "dome" ( which my Mom used til she died!) til it dried.     LOLOL  Love your bacon roses for OLDGUY  ;D

{{{Tsk}}} this is sweet memory  :)
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #883 on: January 22, 2023, 10:08:06 PM »

Lani - Beautiful cardinal morning pic! Hope you have all had a nice weekend. :)

Hi Puff  :)

Tig - That is what usually happens here too -  move out the old, clean area, then put the new item in that space!

LisaG - Hope you & Jeff have had a good weekend and Bandit too!

Kb - There was lots of snow during the Bengals / Bills game today  :o ::)

Hi Baz!

Tsk - My mom used to roll my hair with sponge-type rollers that I would sleep with, and then she would comb my hair in the morning - all nice & pretty!  Loved seeing Challenger again! :-* :)

Phyl - Sweet pic of the little deer - hope it wasn't freezing!

All Beakers have a good evening.

Night Lori, Oldguy, Blschue, Clynn, Pink, BL, T40, Eburg, Lilbro, Bggolden, Jaspurr, Peep, Ssrl, Paulie, Maxie, Nr, Ginger, Jilltosa & All.

Lani

« Reply #884 on: January 22, 2023, 10:58:34 PM »

Oldguy, delicious breakfast, I hope you had a good day  :)

Lori, Phyl, Lisa, Clynn, Tsk, Kb, Eagles, love your birthday posts for Oldguy,  ;D

Kb, BL, Tig good games today, especially watching Bills/Bengals play in the snow!

Phyl, thanks for RRP blog, gorgeous pics

Clynn, Mamie's bangs  ;D I had a Sunbeam bonnet hair dryer.

Tsk, great to see Challenger

Hi Puff, Baz, Lisa, Eagles  ;D

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Clynn, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee,Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Eagle's Mother and Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For NEFL Samson and Gabriella, Black Bear Ted, Lucy, Reggae, Taffy Apple, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.