Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1013362 times)

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #855 on: January 22, 2023, 08:41:01 AM »

Happy Birthday Oldguy - enjoy your special day!

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #856 on: January 22, 2023, 09:10:04 AM »

Morning everyone

Tig - Thank you!

Hi Lani  :)

Lori - Love the birthday post for Oldguy!!

Phyl - Busy day for you guys yesterday! Sounds like a perfect evening; great dinner & a movie  ;D  My hubby's favorite dressing is real blue cheese too!  Thanks for link for Amy's blog.

Morning LisaG  :)

Clynn - I'm sure Ed is looking forward to retirement - the time will be here before you know it - just another  year & a 1/2 to go!! ;D    Love all those bangs stories/pics Lol!!  Love the nest pics  :)

Oldguy - Have a great day at work and again;  Happy Birthday!! 8)

Morning Tsk!

Kb - Like your bird pic for Oldguy!

All Beakers have a beautiful Sunday.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #857 on: January 22, 2023, 10:51:00 AM »

Happy birthday Oldguy!

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #858 on: January 22, 2023, 11:03:20 AM »

Good morning Beakers!
Morning Blschue, Lilbro, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, Karen, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, ssrl, Maxie, and All!

1/22 8:16 #RoyalCam chick has already gained 100g - weighing 420g. (0.92 pounds).

During this stage – each feed provided by the parent will range from 10g to 100g a few times each day.

L & GLY chick doing & looking great. More info on each stage at:
https://doc.govt.nz/nature/native-animals/birds/birds-a-z/albatrosses/royal-albatross-toroa/royal-cam/what-to-expect/#Jan-Feb

Video - ranger is very gentle with chick, and mama is so proud  :-*
https://twitter.com/i/status/1616989825588133888
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #859 on: January 22, 2023, 11:09:06 AM »

Peepspy sent me this Gray Seals update!  ;D

The pups are growing up so fast! 😍 They are starting to form groups of weaned pups.
And a few still nursing.

Lani

« Reply #860 on: January 22, 2023, 11:13:26 AM »

TRR is keeping some of the babies together.

Robin and Noemi are just so cute! 🥰 But Noemi is a fussy eater.

Geo and Coco

Puff

« Reply #861 on: January 22, 2023, 11:26:49 AM »

I've been thinking all day about what to gift to OldGuy for a special BD greeting --- well, forget that.  Nothing is going to top Lani's gang of minions!  Touche Lani.
And, a heartfelt, sincere Happy Birthday OldGuy .

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #862 on: January 22, 2023, 11:34:43 AM »

EAGLES  Like your card to OLDGUY  ;D

LANI   Great card for OLDGUY  ;D ;D   The adult albatross are so trusting of the humans.  Beautiful to see.  Thanks for the seal and sloth updates.
Albeit sloths cuter  LOL
Chicagoland

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #863 on: January 22, 2023, 12:10:29 PM »

Well... nothing like a new small appliance (waffle maker) to force me to clean out a cupboard of older stuff we never use! Goodwill time. And the birds are happy I discovered the remnants of a bag of croutons I was saving were mostly crumbs...
 8)
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

LisaG1967

« Reply #864 on: January 22, 2023, 12:22:49 PM »

Morning kb, E4E, Puff, and all   :)

tig - That is good on the recycled tree!

clynn - That cinnamon roll sure did look good. Congrats to Berry on B16!!!  Oh, poor Jackie and all that snow. 

oldguy - Thanks for sharing your birthday breakfast with us, it looks delicious!

tsk - Really, you have never heard of " Two inches over the eyebrow bangs "  ;D

Lani - Thanks for the Royal update, pics of the seals from Peep, and the updates from TRR! 

kbshcb

« Reply #865 on: January 22, 2023, 02:07:11 PM »

I kind of like watching football being played outside in the snow!.....Long long time ago, the Vikes only played outside..in the snow.

BrokenLug

« Reply #866 on: January 22, 2023, 02:29:36 PM »

I agree kb smash mouth NFL playoff football is made for being played outdoors in weather like this.   ;D

I am neutral on this game after the Eagles handed us our hat and sent us packing back up the turnpike.   :(
U. S. A.

kbshcb

« Reply #867 on: January 22, 2023, 02:32:43 PM »

I agree kb smash mouth NFL playoff football is made for being played outdoors in weather like this.   ;D

I am neutral on this game after the Eagles handed us our hat and sent us packing back up the turnpike.   :(

I agree on your assessment for outdoor play!..so much more fun!

No comment on your Giants ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #868 on: January 22, 2023, 03:29:57 PM »

Happy Day, Beakers!   :)

(((Tsk))) Ugh on the pain! I hope the injection starts working soon!! I made a pot of chili yesterday for the weekend. Just had a cup. It's always better the 2nd day, it seems. Loved your pic of Lulu relaxing in her sunny spot.  :-*

Lisa, I've never heard of 2-inches-above-the-eyes bangs either. Oops, I see it was 2-inches-over-the-eyebrow bangs. Funny!  I never had bangs as a kid because I had curly hair.  Mom used to pin curl it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLDGUY!!!  Hope you enjoy some special treats on your special day!  :)

« Last Edit: January 22, 2023, 03:33:48 PM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #869 on: January 22, 2023, 04:14:35 PM »

TIG    LOL  That was a very profitable clean out  ;D ;D

KB   Packers still play in the snow - Newly renovated stadium that I believe includes heating vents under the turf.

BAZI   Used to sit on the powder room toilet of my childhood home where after hair was washed Mom would roll parts of it and pin curl others.  Then I would sit under the "dome" ( which my Mom used til she died!) til it dried.     LOLOL  Love your bacon roses for OLDGUY  ;D
Chicagoland