Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1014350 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #675 on: January 16, 2023, 09:18:43 PM »

1/17 10:08

Hatch time.   ;D :-*

The #RoyalCam egg has pipped & is off to the incubator.

Hatching can take a few days (av. is day 79). GLY is now on a dummy egg.

The nest is sprayed with non-toxic, avian insect liquidator to reduce flies.

Safe travels #RoyalCam chick.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1615124622730735616

Thanks for update.  Love the 'pip'. Hope all goes well.

How was your birthday?

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

BrokenLug

« Reply #676 on: January 16, 2023, 09:35:48 PM »

Lani I see nothing but fresh white frosting on the rim greeted your eyes this am on your BD.   8)   8)   8)
U. S. A.

Phyl

« Reply #677 on: January 16, 2023, 09:46:50 PM »

'Good Evening' And, 'Good Night'.

Sauces bald eagle cam

BrokenLug

« Reply #678 on: January 16, 2023, 09:56:49 PM »

The 4 panel image is the past 4 years of Precipitation that fell in CA for the entire month of January.
The 2nd image is the Precipitation that has fallen so far this January up to 01/16/23.

Be very mindful of the legend colors.

That is a shocking amount of precipitation to have fallen on the Golden State from the 1st of the year.   :o

Too much of a wet good thing in too short of a period of time.
The snow pack slowly releasing the water to the ground and reservoir system is the key in the long term.

Keep it dumping heaps of snow at elevation for the entire winter in the CNRFC Boundary and CA should fair better in the lean water times of this year.     

It has not wiped out the drought situation in CNRFC area, but it did put a dent in it.

A to B.

U. S. A.

oldguy

« Reply #679 on: January 16, 2023, 10:18:09 PM »

My son was an avid user of Legos until he was about 14 - I still have his collection of about 10k pieces.  Grandsons have also enjoyed legos - the youngest is now 14 and still buying new sets with his own money.  My best guess is that he has about 20-25k of pieces.  The adult sets are not cheap - $100 to $850.  Here is the LEGO website, highlighting their adult sets...

https://www.lego.com/en-ca/categories/adults-welcome?

Here is a time lapse video of a guy building the Titanic...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmPJH4dcf2A

One cat video for the day...
Maru is pulled a prank with the box he broke   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=turyWQtPBz8
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #680 on: January 16, 2023, 10:29:26 PM »

LANI--Have a GREAT BIRTHDAY.   I loved the greetings that you have gotten from all your Beak Friends and the great looking cakes. Thanks for including me in your greetings.  I love reading all the posts and feel that I know lots of the Beak Room people.  I wish I had more time to post more often.  Enjoy your special day.  Bev

Thank you Bev! I did have a nice birthday. A rainy cozy day at home. Aly baked a chocolate cake and Mexican food from a favorite restaurant for dinner. Take care  ;D :-*
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #681 on: January 16, 2023, 11:41:04 PM »

Lani I see nothing but fresh white frosting on the rim greeted your eyes this am on your BD.   8)   8)   8)

Yes, it's been raining non-stop all day, and increasing in strength. It's suppose to turn into snow in the early morning hours.
Snow has already arrived to the Rim, lots of snow on the over 5,000 elevation areas.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #682 on: January 16, 2023, 11:51:25 PM »

{{{ gentle hugs Tsk}}} sending prayers for healing, comfort and a good night's sleep. I pray you will feel a bit better as each day goes by, it was that way for Mike. 

Lisa, cool adult lego set! I didn't realize the different Lego kits are out there, until Oldguy's posts. The Titanic is cool. LOL!   ;D

Kb, oh my Izzy! Glad he was rescued, looks like he really wants that squirrel.

Lori, I pray you, Destini, your mom and family are safe and warm.  :-*

Phyl,  great video by Glen Loyd, beautiful Decorah Norths.... candy is dark chocolate with coconut  ;D

Clynn, what cool Lego set for Talon! That will be fun to put together.

Eagles, I did have a nice birthday, inspite of the rain, it's suppose to change to snow over night.

Oldguy, Titantic would be cool to put together.

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Clynn, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee,Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Eagle's Mother and Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For NEFL Samson and Gabriella, Black Bear Ted, Lucy, Reggae, Taffy Apple, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

Phyl

« Reply #683 on: January 17, 2023, 06:09:06 AM »

Good Morning Everyone !

55 F and cloudy .  Later   66F .  Nighttime  45F  partly cloudy .

Hi Lilbro

Hi Karen,Pink, Nrstooge & bggolden

Lani '...candy is dark chocolate with coconut."  Perfect paring. Luv that. Gosh! Look at those puppies.  :)

Tsk  how are you this AM? 

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #684 on: January 17, 2023, 06:29:09 AM »

Decorah Eagles
Jan 17, 2023 5:44 AM
Camera Time: Jan 17, 2023 5:44 AM CST

HM/HD

« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 06:37:02 AM by Phyl »

Sauces bald eagle cam

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #685 on: January 17, 2023, 06:34:45 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

33 now, high 40. Storm and snow coming for tomorrow and Thursday...

Phyl, love that Good Morning pic! Love that Decorah couple, I just feel that they are going to be fun to watch this year!

Lani, oh those puppies in their sweaters and hats... The big Lego set is Erin's, but he would never have the patience to put it together... it is for the Lego expert, age 16+, so it will be a few years for Talon but what fun it will be! Glad you had a nice birthday! Did you have a special dinner? I bet the snow in the higher elevations is beautiful, would love to see it!  Great news of the pip for the Royal Cam Albatross nest! I wish they would use that spray on the Decorah nests!

oldguy, that was a great video of the guy putting the Lego Titanic together, lots of fun and facts!

Decorah, talking to each other ... a sequence to Phyl's pics!  6:26 AM

« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 06:48:59 AM by clynndunn »
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

« Reply #686 on: January 17, 2023, 06:43:21 AM »

'Snow bunny'.

Sauces bald eagle cam

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #687 on: January 17, 2023, 07:28:23 AM »

HI EVERYONE

39  heading to 42  Cloudy and windy.  :(

LANI    Great news for the Royals

OLDGUY   Tim's grandson is also a Lego fanatic.  He's 13 now.  That Titanic project is astounding  :o :o

LANI   Nice birthday all around.  Good meal and great dessert   ;

CLYNN   so true - Eggs are pretty coveted now!

PHYL   Cute AM pics

Good night's sleep.  Gabapentin did the trick - May try 1/2 pill tonight.  Will report later how the day is going as I don't know yet  LOL
Chicagoland

Phyl

« Reply #688 on: January 17, 2023, 08:04:03 AM »

Clynn Your AM for today---I have that one, too.LOL       John Lennon  ;) ;  your weather forecast  >:( 
eggs and toilet paper, LOL   seriously today just can't afford to waste them or much of anything for that matter.

Tsk So glad you had a good night's sleep.  As you know---go easy.

Oldguy somehow missed your 'Lego Titanic' post. Went back to check it out---amazing.
I remember the first time I saw  Legos advertrized.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 08:08:18 AM by Phyl »

Sauces bald eagle cam

LisaG1967

« Reply #689 on: January 17, 2023, 09:10:02 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

clynn - Wow, that is an awesome Lego set that Erin got from Sydney.  Aww, the SWFL kiddos do look well behaved.  LOL, the people who have their own chickens!  I think another one of my favorite about eggs going around FB is this one. Acme is our grocery store.   ;D

((tsk)) - I am so glad that you got in to see the doctor, and that you also liked him.  I hope you get some relief from the injection soon.  I did not know Jeff was into Lego's either, but when he saw the Mustang he was like I would like to have this. 

E4E - Thanks!  I hope you all see some sun soon. 

Phyl - He has already made a wish list on Amazon of some others he would like to get.   :)

Lani - Thanks for the Royal update!  Jeff would love the Titanic one.  I hope you didn't get too much rain or snow.

BrokenLug - As always, thanks for the weather maps and info. 

oldguy - Thanks for the link to the adult Lego sets.