Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1056237 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #6360 on: June 25, 2023, 05:28:54 AM »

And at the GSB nest box----

Camera Time: Jun 25, 2023 5:17 AM CDT

Looks like  maybe some bird parts or a chipmunk (?) in the lower R.hand corner

And not about 20 mins prior...

Camera Time: Jun 25, 2023 4:59 AM CDT

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #6361 on: June 25, 2023, 07:03:52 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Phyl, the GSB nest box looks lonely and quiet...  Oh, the view from the Two Harbors nest!

Lani, I sure hope they deliver Aly's furniture very soon! That company just keeps getting worse and worse. Love the calf and hedgehog!

E4E, I promise I am going to try the indoor grill this week! Will give you my review!

Lori, oh so comforting to see DH2 on the Y! And to hear the squees!  Thank you!  I just checked andDH2 is on the branch, the greenery is beautiful!

karen, I hope you get to see the little finches fledge!

tsk, in my garage freezer I have Tillamook Vanilla Bean, Old Fashioned Vanilla, Oregon Strawberry, Mint Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Peanut Butter, inside I have Chocolate Peanut Butter, Vanilla Bean and Oregon Strawberry. There were several in that video that I would like to try!  It's all good, but the Strawberry and Mint Chocolate Chip are my favorites, after Vanilla! Ed's is the Chocolate Peanut Butter!

Feeding Fish Instead of Strangling Them: Corona Adopts Edible 6-Pack Rings
https://blog.therainforestsite.greatergood.com/corona-rings/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=link&utm_campaign=ars-corona-rings&fbclid=IwAR1ZeDIunqCLyDBLsOGP44gpJuPhrbwYnu6-anIUfWej0Rzqv9eshepmS9E

Des Moines, Iowa, the Des Moines River

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

clynndunn

« Reply #6362 on: June 25, 2023, 07:19:47 AM »

« Last Edit: June 25, 2023, 07:26:23 AM by clynndunn »
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #6363 on: June 25, 2023, 07:22:08 AM »

GOOD SUNDAY MORNING EVERYONE

70 heading to 86 by 11 AM - mostly sunny  We did get a thunderstorm last night.   Checked with Barb and she had 1" in her gauge  Yahoo!

LISA   Hope Misty dries up soon.   Poor thing.

KB  Did not follow the Bear.   Only streaming I do is on Prime if any.

LANI  the calf and hedgehog look like they share a sofa?  LOL

PHYL   Are falcons the birds that catch their food on the fly?  I suspect bird parts?  Empty nest - looks lonesome.

CLYNN  Ice cream flavors favorites are really particular to each person.  But I suspect those influencers have boosted some flavor sales LOL

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY LILBRO AND JANI

« Last Edit: June 25, 2023, 07:28:48 AM by tsk34 »
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #6364 on: June 25, 2023, 07:42:08 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

***A lil update on the kitties this morning.  Piper and Daisy were adopted yesterday morning by one of our very own Beakers....jaspurr!!!  She keeps in touch with me and does not live too far from me, and drove over to AC.  I am so happy that they went to a loving home.  :D

tsk - I hope so too, she looks bigger this morning.  I did sent AC a message, and they told me to do the warm compresses.

clynn - Great pics of DH2.  They sure are enjoying the Y this morning.   Wow, you have your very own ice cream shop in your freezer.  ;D  I have tried a few of some of the flavors you have.  Pretty pic of the Des Moines River.

Phyl - Thanks for the link about warm compresses and food intake.  AC did recommend warm compresses, but will message again about the food intake.  Thanks for cam pics.

Lani - I missed your post about the movers not getting there yet with Aly's furniture.  UGH!!!!
Thank you for thinking of Misty & kitties.  :)

karen - Thanks for the info about the cabbage leaves, too.  I did see that when Googling.  ;D

kbshcb

« Reply #6365 on: June 25, 2023, 08:04:47 AM »

The caption says a rat fed to a wedged-tailed eagle...
Lives in Australia and New Guinea....almost as large as a Steller's eagle.
The rat is already dead I assume.

Hallelujah!....it rained a bit here last night after dark...two lines came in, one 30 minutes long and later about an hour of rain...must have cooled down enough to penetrate our "dome"!...

Lani - oh I sure do hope you find out sooner rather than later where Aly's things are..

Lisa - Could not be a better outcome...so happy for all of them.

clynndunn

« Reply #6366 on: June 25, 2023, 08:16:58 AM »

Lisa, I bet jaspurr has been following the kittens and has been waiting for the signal! Good to know those two cuties have a good home! Hopefully she will keep you updated!

Keep hoping to catch the fledge, very windy in Decorah! Dh2 keeps hearing another eagle somewhere and looks around...it won't be long.  Oh that squee, brings back lots of memories...

kb, rain!

Dana Schroeder - Osprey family

Dana Schroeder - A squadron of American White Pelicans

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #6367 on: June 25, 2023, 08:23:16 AM »

some bounce

KB - ditto to all...

Another day of rest for my knee

HAGD

Jasper... Yay!
(((   LilBro / Jani   )))
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

clynndunn

« Reply #6368 on: June 25, 2023, 08:44:21 AM »

Iris this morning! Another osprey was dive bombing her just a few minutes ago...she stood her ground!

kbshcb

« Reply #6369 on: June 25, 2023, 08:53:49 AM »

MSP (airport) is recording .38 inch of rain fell last night...sometimes is under reported a titch for my area 4 miles west of it.
Now only a deficit of still over 4 inches....bring it on!

LisaG1967

« Reply #6370 on: June 25, 2023, 09:17:22 AM »

kb - I am happy for all, too.  Glad to read that you did get a lil rain. 

clynn - I think jaspurr has been following the kitties.  I did ask her to keep me updated, and send me pictures when she can.  :)  Great pic of Iris holding her ground.

tig - Hope the knee feels better soon.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, LilBro & Jani!

karengramke

« Reply #6371 on: June 25, 2023, 10:27:30 AM »

Lisa!   What good news about Piper and daisy!  Great that a beaker lives near you and now has two of our babies to love!   An odd combination!  The sweetie pie and Dora the explorer!  Lol!  Think Lizzie was a lot like Daisy!  So happy for all of you!  Be sure to tell Misty that two of her girls have loving homes!   Yea Jasper!
Clynn, great pictures this am but I wish these bossy women would leave Iris alone!   I wonder why she has so much trouble!  I do not see a for sale sign anywhere!  Louis hasnt been around much either.  Strange aura!

Tsk, saw that you had thunder storms!  Good news

Lani, I supposed Aly has called the moving company headquarters re her belongings!  I hope this wasn’t one of the najor, big moving companies!   Keep us informed!

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #6372 on: June 25, 2023, 11:08:41 AM »

LISA   Jaspur will be the best MOM!!

KB  That eagle and rat shot -  ugg  :o  So glad you got rain.

CLYNN  Dana's white pelicans are beautiful

Thought you might enjoy the before and after in my front yard.  First is right after the new front landscaping - the second I just took.  I'm kind of surprised it grew so much

Look who's watching from the front door  ::) ::)
Chicagoland

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #6373 on: June 25, 2023, 11:31:14 AM »

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO LILBRO AND JANI!!  :) :-* :-*

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #6374 on: June 25, 2023, 11:33:20 AM »

HAPPY SUNDAY, BEAKERS!!  :)

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center