Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1003231 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #6090 on: June 16, 2023, 06:10:03 PM »

Crikey!
Had my last post all ready to go and 'poof' !
Justg know that I appreciate all the news and photos for GSB and nests and sand cat .
Glad all had a good day.
If I've missed things---look for it on  the 'flip-flop'.

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #6091 on: June 16, 2023, 06:11:38 PM »

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #6092 on: June 16, 2023, 06:14:34 PM »

Wishing everyone a 'Good  Evening' and SEDs .     

Sauces bald eagle cam

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #6093 on: June 16, 2023, 06:28:11 PM »

LORI  At least Kami has a good hiding place  ;)  Thanks for all the pics and gifs.

BAZI  Thanks for straightening me out on the tennis tourney dates.  Must have jumped in on a news story and it must have been Wimbleton they were talking about as coming up.   Hard to imagine the ferocity of those cute little babies.  Desert life - really a special adaptation.

LISA   Enjoy tomorrow - all your work done today!
Chicagoland

karengramke

« Reply #6094 on: June 16, 2023, 08:46:34 PM »

Tsk, how can I get. Copy of the gsds and the ct that looks like. Clone of Lisas Misty?   All I get is some glitter page!  Would like to send it to Mickey who is finally home!
Phyl, Lori and all!  Thanks so much for the pictures and film clips of the p.falcons!  Very interesting!
 Lynn, cute pictures of Talon and Bella!    BOth looking so cute and grown up!  Good news on the computer coming back. (((Honey)))

Baz, will read about the sand cats later!   Good post as usual!

The bears look good Lani!   Glad you are starting to firewise a little at a time!

Good night and seds

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #6095 on: June 17, 2023, 12:38:49 AM »

Lori, Awesome GSB pics! Sweet pics of Kami peeking out of her hidey hole. Prayers Kami and Thomas are safe on their ledge from the owls. And Kami can return to the box tomorrow for food drop! Thanks Lori and Phyl for updates.

SED Baz, New England clam chowder is my favorite too! The Sand cat kittens are adorable, a closer look at their paws and nails tell you they will be fierce. Sweet pic of mama with kittens. Very healthy alligator.

SED Phyl, sorry about your post... very interesting article about the collapsed star.

SED Tsk and Karen :)

Good night!

Decorah DH2  :-*

Puffin Dad Willi, Mama Millie and Duryea  :-*

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tsk friends Jean and Dennis, Jicaji, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Clynn's Honey, SWFL Harriet, Star, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

« Reply #6096 on: June 17, 2023, 06:15:35 AM »

Good Morning ...and Happy Caturday !

Currently  64 F  with a yellow quality alert.   High 88F sunny, Low 60F  clear.

Lani I saw that about  bearcams at Brooks River in Katmai National Park, Alaska advert  and thought of you. Aly , any luck on a  apt or house?
nice ending to the day with Hatchry nest

CLynn...🙏 's   {{{Honey}}}

KB I'd send some of my weather your way if I could. Lots of good wishes going out

TSK Jim goes his way and I go mine when wer're at the Frist---so I'd like your company

Lori many tks for the videos and snaps of GSB juvies  ;) 

Bazi just love the sand cat/ kittens

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #6097 on: June 17, 2023, 06:28:47 AM »

Finding Anthony  still asleep at  Two Harbors...

Jun 17, 2023 6:17 AM
Camera Time: Jun 17, 2023 4:16 AM PDT

And earlier...

Jun 16, 2023 9:41 PM
Camera Time: Jun 16, 2023 7:41 PM PDT

Jun 16, 2023 9:44 PM
Camera Time: Jun 16, 2023 7:44 PM PDT

Sauces bald eagle cam

LisaG1967

« Reply #6098 on: June 17, 2023, 06:32:21 AM »

Good Morning Beakers and Happy Caturday!

I didn't get around the saying good night last evening. 

I was so tired last night from doing everything, that I went to bed at 6pm, but was awaken several times when the kitties decided to all escape from the room.  They have learned to climb cardboard door that Jeff made to keep them contained.

One of the things I made yesterday for the shower....and it was not a Pinterest fail  ;D

Phyl

« Reply #6099 on: June 17, 2023, 06:40:28 AM »

Lisa   I just bet you're tired!  And    fruit tray looks delish.

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #6100 on: June 17, 2023, 06:40:39 AM »

Sauces bald eagle cam

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #6101 on: June 17, 2023, 07:09:25 AM »

GOOD CATURDAY MORNING EVERYONE

52 heading to 77 and sunny  :)

LISA    LOLOL  The escape of the kitties  So funny. I can just picture it. Jeff will have a project today while you are gone.   Speaking of pictures - that fruit tray is magazine quality!!!

Lulu sharing Top Gun maverick with me  ;D

Chicagoland

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #6102 on: June 17, 2023, 07:41:55 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!  It's CATURDAY!!

My computer is back! It's been 2 weeks, Erin said they told him it was an update that went awry, nothing wrong with the computer. Something just didn't connect correctly, I have never heard of this issue! Oh well, it's way above my technical grade! They took Gunner to the vet yesterday, they had made the appointment Thursday when he just laid in his kennel all day, they thought it was time. (Gunner is his boxer that has cancer). And then yesterday he was acting his normal wild self! We have the same vet, she told him there would be good days and bad days and she adjusted his meds. Honey is acting more herself every day since I stopped with the med that I rub on the inside of her ear. It was for anti-nausea and appetite enhancement. She is eating fine and hasn't thrown up at all. She is doing more of her normal things, this morning she came upstairs to get me up to feed her! I caught this pic of Bella when they were here, in a cute dress Ed found at the DAV.

Phyl, love Anthony and his view! Very interesting and unfathomable article on the collapsed star! Hard to imagine a quadrillion years...It amazes me how they are able to know all of these things...  :o

Lani, awww, DH2 sound asleep (looks a lot like Phyl's pic of Anthony, they must be around the same age), and the sweet Puffin family Willie, Millie and Duryea!

Lisa, your fruit tray looks worthy of Bon Appetit! Everything will go great for the shower! I am having the kids for dinner this evening for Father's Day, I am cooking a roast, fresh green beans, mashed potatoes/gravy and a salad. A fresh rhubarb pie (neighbors gave me some rhubarb!) for Ed and Sydney, and brownies for Erin and the kids. Those kittens are masters of escaping! I want to just lay on the floor and watch them!

baz, I am so glad Honey is feeling better! The cream I rubbed on the part of her ear with no hair, anti-nausea and appetite. It doesn't go in her ear. Since the A/C is on now I open the sliding door in the morning and let them go out on the deck, they are getting used to it now. We ask several times a day if they want to go out and let them out. Just like a dog, when they want back in they come and stand at the door! Love those sand cat kittens, they are so cute! I thought that might be your alligator, I forgot his name...

Lori, love your beautiful flowers and the wonderful videos of the last two in the GSB nest! Hoping all goes well for all of them! How are you and Destini doing? And your Dad? And your Mom and Grandma? And your brother?

tsk, a nice day for you! We are supposed to get rain starting this afternoon and scattered through the night. 83° high for today, thunderstorms likely this afternoon. Chance of rain 80%. Thunderstorms likely this evening. Then a chance of scattered thunderstorms overnight. Chance of rain 70%. Now that the weather is done, did you post a picture of Lulu watching the movie with you?

kb, looks like you will be getting some rain in the near future! And the air is getting better?

Michigan Maine Coons - 15 years in the making.... Artist in the background!!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

karengramke

« Reply #6103 on: June 17, 2023, 08:05:08 AM »

73 now going to 88.   80% chance of rain,  area flood watch.   Sun out now.  Twp babies in the finch house!  Hard to see.
Happy caturday!  Lisa, who first figured out how to escape?  Dont tellme it was Piper!    Your fruit tray is definitly magazine quality!   Can you cater my next event?  Some day when you are bored, post your shrimp dip recipe.  Love it!

Tsk, Mickey said it was smokey in Chicago yesterday.  Has it moved out.  Good temps for you.

Clynn, we have almost the same weather!  Busy dau for u!

More coffee!

kbshcb

« Reply #6104 on: June 17, 2023, 08:23:50 AM »

https://twitter.com/i/status/1658879018702356480

Playtime!....

Clynn - I've been praying for rain....maybe tonight?...I've seen this playbook so many times before this summer though so I'm not counting on it...the systems come into my area and then poof...and go around us.

https://www.wunderground.com/weather/us/mn/minneapolis/55474

So, I started the sprinkler in back at around 7am...will finish it around 11...as no matter how much I do it there are areas of grass that are still going dormant...

Funny about the air quality...last evening the smoke came in...AQI was around 100 where I live and noticeable although much better than a few days ago.....I contacted ssrl who lives just 10 miles away or so and she had an air quality index of 40....much better...so it can vary widely in the Twin Cities.