Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1007233 times)

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #6015 on: June 14, 2023, 03:40:39 PM »

KB... I just stepped out to check for mail and I can definitely smell the smoke now.
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

kbshcb

« Reply #6016 on: June 14, 2023, 03:55:24 PM »

KB... I just stepped out to check for mail and I can definitely smell the smoke now.

Yep, now extended into Friday....

Not sure I should walk Ollie at all tomorrow....I was too busy this morning before it got hot and smokey...
Yuk.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #6017 on: June 14, 2023, 04:00:10 PM »

When the neighbors have a fight.. 😂

https://twitter.com/i/status/1669061236481204227
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #6018 on: June 14, 2023, 04:15:52 PM »

GOOD MORNING ONE AND ALL

56 heading to 66 with scattered showers.  Gloomy day

BAZI   I recognized your sister from your previous post   ;) ;)   You are so good about keeping us straight on "who's who" in your family.  ;D

TSK, oops!  Sorry.. it sounds like I completely misread your earlier post. And I'm sorry I do so much "who's who in my family."
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #6019 on: June 14, 2023, 04:44:37 PM »

by Skee photography....just stunning!

This is our state flower...the lady slipper and taken at the Sax-Zim Bog just northwest of Duluth in Northern MN.

KB, the Lady Slipper is just a really lovely flower. They were in bloom, and just beautiful, last week while I was visiting my Lil Sis and we went to the Botanical Garden.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #6020 on: June 14, 2023, 05:17:39 PM »

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO CAMPER! I hope you had a fun day with some special treats.  :)  Do you have room for one more treat?  ;) :D

Apple sticky toffee pudding!

Black-bottom hazelnut pie!

Sticky chocolate cake!

Oops... Okay, you can't have too many treats for your birthday, AND the day after! Enjoy!  ;) ;D

baziunc

« Reply #6021 on: June 14, 2023, 05:24:21 PM »

HAPPY DAY, BEAKERS!  :)

baziunc

« Reply #6022 on: June 14, 2023, 05:31:40 PM »

I always liked Dolly Parton.  ;D

I'm heading to the kitchen now... and dinner...  :D

Take care, Beakers. Have a good evening. Peace.

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #6023 on: June 14, 2023, 05:45:49 PM »

baz, I think we all like hearing about your family, I know I do! That apple sticky toffee pudding looks so yummy!

Norwich Peregrines - Kim Skipper - Oh I do like to be beside the seaside...🎶😁

Sue Bruhling - Awwwwww!!!! Our Sweet Princess DH2 Hanging Out on the Nest Yesterday looking so Adorable and Posing for the Camera ❤
Decorah Hatchery Eagles - June 10, 2023 -Thank You! Debbie Botelho for sharing your Picture with us! ❤

SWFL Eagles - Trisha Needleman - 06/13/ 23 taken 04/27/23...” The nest”.  Courtesy of Linda Douglas Karst...GRAB YOUR TISSUES.
THIS NEST...A nest rebuilt after a hurricane, just In time to welcome E21 and E22 to this world. Yet, we could never imagine what this season would bring. Nature can be both beautiful and cruel...but one thing will remain at the end of this season...the NEST. This nest was rebuilt by our beloved Harriet and M15. It raised two spunky, resilient eaglets E21 and E22 and will stand as the foundation for many years to come. And no matter who returns season after season to raise their young, one thing will always remain...the NEST. Our Harriet, M15, E21 and E22 will always be part of this nest; their hard work, feathers, and food nestovers buried within. So when we see an empty nest at the end of this season, let us smile knowing that a part of Harriet, M15, E21 and E22 are still here, buried In the foundation of sticks and grasses, providing protection and support for whoever claims It for years to come.

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

kbshcb

« Reply #6024 on: June 14, 2023, 06:03:51 PM »

Currently, the Twin Cities has the worst air in the country.

I'm going down to hide under the covers.....all dog walking till the weekend is cancelled...it's awful.

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #6025 on: June 14, 2023, 06:24:07 PM »

Lani, I forgot to tell you how funny the video was about when the neighbors fight... LOLOL!

Ahhhh.... The 1960's what a great time that was.

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

LisaG1967

« Reply #6026 on: June 14, 2023, 06:26:36 PM »

E4E - Thanks, and yes....I have made a list so I do not forget anything! 

tig - Hope you all had a great time celebrating SIL bday.

Lani -   ;D ;D When the neighbors have a fight..

kb - Yard looks nice. 

baz - Waving to ya!

clynn - ((SWFL))  Great pic of DH2!   ;D ;D There's gonna be some Boone's Farm drink'n tonight

Going to bed early tonight.  I am a lil tired from the shopping that I did today, and still have more to do tomorrow. 

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #6027 on: June 14, 2023, 06:42:34 PM »

CLynn tks ofr Lesley's photos; Norwich, SWFL and Decorah nests; those hairdos :o

TSk enjoyed your  Americana this AM. Thanks for Flag Day reminder---today's been crazy.  ::)  Good bit of rain for you.  ;)

Lisa I know, Savanna  :-*. That's what mothers do  ;)  Lotta good food gonna come from your kitchen.  ;)

KB All of us are going to 'wish' for that 'white stuff' before the summer's through.    Re: Savanna, it was a GHO that took her out. Those eyases will
never know how wonderful their mother is in the falcon world. Thaks for the smoke map---looks like we're not immune, much

Tig/KB the smoke   >:( >:( >:( :'(   ;   Just read ---stay indoors and don't walk Ollie  ;)

Lani  video   ;D

Hi BaziGoodies for Tsk  ;)  pets to Zippo

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #6028 on: June 14, 2023, 06:46:38 PM »

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

karengramke

« Reply #6029 on: June 14, 2023, 07:07:54 PM »

Poor Savanna!   Do wish the owls of tge world would stick to catching mice and other rodents!  Not sure that didn't happen to Harriet!   Many owl attacks there are in .
decorah! Sad!   Btw. How is Iris and the new beau?   
Wow!  Lightening and major thunder clap and power went out!  Back on but have some resetting to do!   Have had 3 code red weather warnings today re severe thunderstorms and a tornado watch that extends until midnight!   Seds all, be safe!