Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1014787 times)

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #585 on: January 15, 2023, 07:58:58 AM »

bounce
((Lori))  (Baz)

SKOL
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #586 on: January 15, 2023, 08:22:08 AM »

Happy Birthday Jilltosa!

LisaG1967

« Reply #587 on: January 15, 2023, 08:41:31 AM »

Good Morning Beakers...Happy Sunday!

We are 33° this morning, but the real feel is 22° with the wind.  Brrrr!  Today is supposed to be the last day of wind.

Morning tig and all  :)

((Lori)) - The Andes Mint cupcakes look delicious.  I hope you are feeling better after your injections.  That lil stinker Destini, biting the doc.  Glad to hear she is on the mend now. 

oldguy - Hope the cards were good to you. 

E4E - Sounds like a lovely evening and dinner for Kris. 

baz - So very sorry to hear of your friend's passing, but how nice of you to cook some meals for her son.

Phyl - Love the good night kitty pic.  Great pics from RRP cams.

Lani - Cute good night pic too!

clynn - Oh no on your post this morning!  Love the Somewhere in Iowa pic, SWFL pic, and your Decorah pic this morning. 

tsk - Sounds like you are making some progress with the food and Lulu.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, jilltosa!

kbshcb

« Reply #588 on: January 15, 2023, 09:01:46 AM »

An average Silverback can deadlift 1800 lb and their grip can crush a crocodile's skull. They are 4 to 9 times stronger than an average human male.

SKOL!

Morning all.

Lani - love your goodnight pic!...My dog is teaching my kitten how to weekend, LOL....

tsk - baby steps indeed.....over time when we pay attention carefully we do learn how to communicate well with our fur babies..
I do remember getting down on the floor and play acting eating both of my dogs' dog food....it did work btw.

Happy Bird Day Jilltosa.

kbshcb

« Reply #589 on: January 15, 2023, 10:04:20 AM »

https://youtu.be/_zz1RzTDzoE?t=2

At 1:40 in, Stevie turns to Jeff and says: "Jeff, do your thing son"....
Superstition at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 25th anniversary.

Another great performance by Jeff with Stevie Wonder.

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #590 on: January 15, 2023, 10:04:54 AM »

This soft, fluffy, moist & fresh Strawberry Cupcake will melt in your mouth! Made from scratch this yummy cupcake is filled with fresh strawberries and topped with a beautiful pink strawberry frosting.
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #591 on: January 15, 2023, 10:29:40 AM »

Happy birthday Jilltosa!   :-*

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Puff

« Reply #592 on: January 15, 2023, 10:50:48 AM »

E4E  I put that on the list - Beach House Restaurant in Pacific Grove, CA  It does look interesting.

Another fav of mine in the same area: Rocky Point at Monterey.  Same attractions: View, roar of the ocean, great food.  They just switched ownership and are temporarily closed.  If they open and I'm in the area, for sure, it will be one of my stops.

Happy, Happy to Kris.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #593 on: January 15, 2023, 10:56:08 AM »

This beautiful GHO and mate has been hanging around our area for the last month. Every morning before sunrise you can see male on a roof top and female on top of Ponderosa pine chatting to each other. This is about the time Sadie and I leave our home and start our morning two mile walk. This Wednesday when Mike and I returned from the valley. We let out the dogs on the great room 2nd floor patio, the cats follow. There's a tall Juniper that faces the patio, I notice at least 8 Mexican Pinon Jays loudly chirping, flapping wings, moving from one branch to another surrounding this beauty who was intently staring at me from the middle of the juniper. Closeup they are huge, those eyes are very challenging, no fear of anyone or anything at all. For me it was goosebump time, and I hurried Dewey and cats back in. Sadie just watched from her patio bed. And after 10 minutes the jays had chased the GHO out of the tree and away from their territory. Which is our area and bird feeders. LOL! 

Good morning Beakers!
Hi Lilbro, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, BL, Lori, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, Karen, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, ssrl, Maxie, and All!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 11:00:48 AM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

oldguy

« Reply #594 on: January 15, 2023, 11:03:10 AM »

Happy Birthday Jilltosa

SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #595 on: January 15, 2023, 11:34:19 AM »

KB   Handsome silverback - Don't mess with me  ;) ;)   Beautiful lilies for Jilltosa  :)    Superstition WOW

LANI   Perfect gif for Jilltosa  :)    What a thrilling experience with the GHO and nice photo catch as well. Thanks for sharing.  :D
Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #596 on: January 15, 2023, 11:54:45 AM »

Whew and holy moly....Ollie and I ventured out for our first walk since before our storm started?..maybe close to two weeks ago?...the sun is out and it's about 37....first opportunity to melt things a bit...
The roads are just awful....and Ollie was not his usual nice boy today...think it was cause he wanted to sniff the huge snow banks as he hasn't been out in so long.....Trouble was about 15 out from curb was pure ice and it's thick...3-6 inches thick...it ain't going anywhere anytime soon...for the most part it was necessary for me to walk in the middle of the road as many blocks had tire tracks...some none...

Not fun for me at all...won't be doing that again for awhile...close to a mile and hilly, but warm ;) Now we know.

Sounds like your walk, Lani, was much more enjoyable!.

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #597 on: January 15, 2023, 12:04:28 PM »

some bounce
(KB) ... yep, ice. Yuck.
Well... I looked out this a.m. and saw a dead vole, tootsies up, on our welcome mat. Left there as a gift from one of the neighbor cats?!?? My Bro comes by after his church service to borrow our snow rake and he is carrying a White Castle bag (they often stop there for a snack after service) and I think... Ooo he is bringing me a W.C. Nope. Was a bag with which to remove the vole. LOL.

TTFN
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

kbshcb

« Reply #598 on: January 15, 2023, 12:21:00 PM »

some bounce
(KB) ... yep, ice. Yuck.
Well... I looked out this a.m. and saw a dead vole, tootsies up, on our welcome mat. Left there as a gift from one of the neighbor cats?!?? My Bro comes by after his church service to borrow our snow rake and he is carrying a White Castle bag (they often stop there for a snack after service) and I think... Ooo he is bringing me a W.C. Nope. Was a bag with which to remove the vole. LOL.

TTFN

LOL, I see tons of sparrows on top of my jacuzzi cover licking up the water from the snow/ice falling down from the rafters of the pergola....SKOL

I made carnitas yesterday, besides a different dinner for yesterday, and put the whole crockpot when done in the fridge.
Will just need to sear/heat it up in the frying pan now in advance of the game!

BrokenLug

« Reply #599 on: January 15, 2023, 12:40:00 PM »

You know I would never disagree with you two lovely ladies .. kb and tig.

But no SKOL from us this afternoon.   :-*   ;)

Go Big Blue.   ;D
(NJ Giants).
U. S. A.