Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1014788 times)

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #570 on: January 14, 2023, 09:44:09 PM »

tsk, Lulu looks so sweet!

Harley acting like Harley, Honey sleeping in the bowl...

Clynn, LOLOL. Both of those pics of Harley and Honey are hilarious. What perfect photgraphic examples of their personality differences. What a hoot.  :) :-* :-*  Oh, re. the playground... The biggest difference between then and now?  One word... "lawyers."  ::) 8)
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #571 on: January 14, 2023, 09:53:18 PM »

Good Caturday Morning Beakers

Dress Up Your Pet Day

MIL's older cat CJ (Crazy Jane)

Oldguy, LOLOL! Love the pic of Crazy Jane!!  I think the bubble caption above her head reads, "I'll just humor them..."   ;) :D :D   Aww, CJ, hang in there!   :) :-*
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #572 on: January 14, 2023, 10:09:53 PM »

LORI   How did your injections go?

Hi tsk & beakers!  well... I was able to drop Destini off at the vets on the way to my appointment thanks to my "driver" :)  Then at my appt the nurse puts me in room 13 on Friday the 13th lol :) I told her it will bring me luck :) They did the 4 facet joint injections 2 level bilateral L4-5 and L5-5 without putting me under this time because i had eaten saltines 5 hours prior ugh  ::)  I don't want to do that awake ever again with "nummies" in my spine. Anyway, it went ok.
 Then the vet ended up keeping Destini all day.  "Apparently" Destini bit the vet and so they asked if they could knock her out to check her out because they needed to take urine from her bladder to test it etc... So she does have a UTI and a small amount of crystals. She is on antibiotics and anti-inflammatory pills which she is actually being good when I give them to her "so far" :)
 I have been sleeping pretty much since I got home yesterday... hopefully my spirits will be better because I miss you all and talking to you everyday :)  I even missed Jackie (Big Bear) laid her first egg and probably second one by now!  I 💜 Ms. Jackie :)
 Destini says hi toLulu and all the fur & feather babies in the beak.  She will be going back to the vet in 2 weeks for recheck and shave & nails.  So since it's Caturday posting this pic in honor of my little sweet innocent princess Destini ;D

Goodnight all SED's hugs and prayers for each and every one of you!

Destini Wanted by Lori D, on Flickr

(((Lori))) and (((Destini))) , I hope both of you take it easy the next few days and feel better soon!  :-* :-*

baziunc

baziunc

« Reply #574 on: January 14, 2023, 10:47:25 PM »

It's been a week. Or two, or three. A friend went in to hospice care on Dec. 27th, and passed on New Year's Day. I've been in a funk. Her son lives in my quad, so I've been taking some homemade comfort food meals to his home the last couple of weeks. His mother's memorial service was today. It was as beautiful as she was.

Good night, and take care, Beakers. SED.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2023, 10:52:02 PM by baziunc »

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #575 on: January 14, 2023, 11:13:31 PM »

LORI   How did your injections go?

Hi tsk & beakers!  well... I was able to drop Destini off at the vets on the way to my appointment thanks to my "driver" :)  Then at my appt the nurse puts me in room 13 on Friday the 13th lol :) I told her it will bring me luck :) They did the 4 facet joint injections 2 level bilateral L4-5 and L5-5 without putting me under this time because i had eaten saltines 5 hours prior ugh  ::)  I don't want to do that awake ever again with "nummies" in my spine. Anyway, it went ok.
 Then the vet ended up keeping Destini all day.  "Apparently" Destini bit the vet and so they asked if they could knock her out to check her out because they needed to take urine from her bladder to test it etc... So she does have a UTI and a small amount of crystals. She is on antibiotics and anti-inflammatory pills which she is actually being good when I give them to her "so far" :)
 I have been sleeping pretty much since I got home yesterday... hopefully my spirits will be better because I miss you all and talking to you everyday :)  I even missed Jackie (Big Bear) laid her first egg and probably second one by now!  I 💜 Ms. Jackie :)
 Destini says hi toLulu and all the fur & feather babies in the beak.  She will be going back to the vet in 2 weeks for recheck and shave & nails.  So since it's Caturday posting this pic in honor of my little sweet innocent princess Destini ;D

Goodnight all SED's hugs and prayers for each and every one of you!

Destini Wanted by Lori D, on Flickr

Destini !   :o

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #576 on: January 14, 2023, 11:15:49 PM »

Lori yummie  Andes Mint-Chocolate cupcakes for Kris;  glad your spinal proceedure went well--- Anyway, hopefully it's all over now.
 And, Destini feels better too.

Eagles birthday dinners out are always nice  ;)

Tsk Yes. Servals are stunning cats---all the big cats are, to me anyway.

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #577 on: January 14, 2023, 11:29:38 PM »

Caturday 'Good Night .

Sauces bald eagle cam

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #578 on: January 15, 2023, 12:00:58 AM »

Oldguy, Crazy Jane looks like a cat my mom had.... I wish someone would adopt Kongyi... adorable Nuthatch, we have a few that migrates here for the winter... good luck at the cards.

Phyl, cute snowman cat .. Caturday videos... gorgeous Servals...

Clynn, awww Harley and Honey  :-*  Great DeLorean cake for Kris. I tried to find one too....  cat in the toilet. LOL! .... my cats won't touch cat snacks in a tube... awww SWFL babies look wonderful as does the ellie twins...

Tsk, I hope Lulu's tummy is better today...  terrible about Kelsey's grandparents losing their home...

T40, funny cat/owl reaction. LOL! ... fun videos... the camel hugging his owner was cool...

{{{Lori and Destini}}} I pray you both rest, heal and feel better soon.  :-*   Those Andes Mint cupcakes look delicious. I want one!!

{{{Hugs Baz}}} I'm so sorry, it was dear of you to provide some TLC to her son during this difficult time. I bet it helped him a great deal.

Eagles, I hope you and Kris was able to enjoy dinner out to celebrate Kris's birthday! Safe travels.   :-*

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Clynn, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee,Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Eagle's Mother and Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For NEFL Samson and Gabriella, Black Bear Ted, Lucy, Reggae, Taffy Apple, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #579 on: January 15, 2023, 12:05:43 AM »

Thanks Tsk!

Lori - Oh no - poor Destini, but she just felt she was protecting herself! :o ::)  Love the 'wanted' poster for Destini! ;D  Lori, hope you feel better soon and that the injections help.  Hope the meds prescribed for Destini help her to get well soon.  Take care {{Lori}}

Baz - Thank you so much for your Delorean 'Time Machine' for Kris!!  He really got a kick out of it!!  We clicked on the link too, but we will probably not 'add to cart' Lol!! ;D     Baz, so sorry about your friend passing on New Years day.

Phyl - Yes, dinner out was yummy tonight!

Night LisaG, Clynn, Tig, Kb, Lani, Oldguy, Puff, Blschue, Pink, T40, Peep, Jaspurr, BL, Weasel, Eburg, Lilbro, BgGolden, Paulie, Ssrl, Ginger, and all Beakers.

We had a wonderful dinner at 'Beach House Restaurant' in Pacific Grove.  It was our first time going there, and we will definitely go back.  It was wonderful food & service and nice ambiance and located right next to the ocean.  When we left out of the restaurant, walking to our car, there were 3 deer about 25 feet from our car, they just looked at us and kept grazing.  We took a few pictures.  It was a fun evening.   

Everyone have a good night.

Phyl

« Reply #580 on: January 15, 2023, 06:29:28 AM »

Good Morning Everyone !
And, Happy Sunday.

26 F and clear skies .  Later  52 F  and sunny.  Nighttime  34F   .

Hi Lilbro
Hi Karen, Nrstooge and Pink

Lani  LOL. Who says can't teach an old dog...

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #581 on: January 15, 2023, 06:35:42 AM »

We have 'moon shadows' this morning.

Decorah North Eagles
Jan 15, 2023 6:30 AM
Camera Time: Jan 15, 2023 6:30 AM CST

DNF and Mr. North side by side. Maybe some fog.

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #582 on: January 15, 2023, 07:15:47 AM »

Great Spirit Bluff Falcons - Cliff View
Jan 15, 2023 7:14 AM
Camera Time: Jan 15, 2023 7:14 AM CS

Sauces bald eagle cam

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #583 on: January 15, 2023, 07:31:37 AM »

Good Morning Beakers! 

Had my post all ready and accidentally deleted it...Hope I can remember everything... :-[

33 right now, 47 for the high, a good day for winter!

Phyl, love that morning picture!  And there they are, the Norths, side by side...love those two! Great good night pic last night! Beautiful sunrise on the frozen Mississippi!

E4E, sounds like Kris had a great birthday! Dinner next to the ocean, I would love that!

Lani, love those lazy critters! Perfect for a lazy Sunday!

Lori, oh no, Destini now has a criminal record! Glad to hear all of your procedures are done, praying that all goes well for you. We miss you in the Beak, we don't get treats in the morning...  It sounds wicked at the Big Bear cam, wind and snow. And yes, there are 2 eggs now!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4-L2nfGcuE

baz, so sorry to hear about your friend...You are surely a blessing to her son.

oldguy, how much $$$ did you win at cards last night? Love Crazy Jane!  And Lesley with the nuthatch!

T40, lots of good videos, haven't watched all of them yet, will as soon as I finish this post for the second time...

Somewhere in Iowa...

SWFL Eagles - Carol Fowler Marshburn
If you ever wanted to see a first prize winner in eagle parenting teamwork, look no more. This beautiful scene of Harriet and M feeding their babies just melts my heart.  I think this has to be my favorite photo that I have taken of the whole family together. Have a good evening, everyone, and enjoy all the photos posted here for you!01/14/23  💕🐣🦅🦅🐣💕  4:36 pm

Decorah, someone calling for mate!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #584 on: January 15, 2023, 07:41:25 AM »

27 heading to 44 - wind chills today.  partly sunny

LORI   Finally those injections which I hope will be the resolution to all of your pain.   Poor little Destini.  Both of you now on the road to recovery
((((Lori, Destini))))

BAZI    Back to the future DeLorean  :o :o   Oh my  So sorry about your friend's passing.  Your kindness to the family during this time was a blessing.

PHYL   Beautifully photographed good night kitty.  Love the sunrise at GSB this AM

LANI    Neither Lucy or Lulu will touch the tube treats either.  They would eat if you put it in their dish  LOL.    All of Claire's cats seem to love them  ::)    What we are doing with Lulu's food is offering only kibble for now til things settle down.  So far so good the past 24 hours.  This morning tho when I put the kibble down on her tray she did not want it but paced and paced.  Finally after about 10 minutes,  I walked with her back to the Kibble and she ate some.  Bottom line - she only ate if I was standing there  LOLOL  Baby steps.     Dog and cat "weekending"  LOLOL

EAGLES  I'm going to Google that restaurant when done - what a perfect evening!  Gorgeous location for dining.  I love eating by the water.  Extensive menu.  Would have a hard time deciding  ;)

CLYNN   Carol's clip of the SWFL dual feeding goes to the heart of raising baby eagles.  Teamwork  :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JILLTOSA

« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 07:49:08 AM by tsk34 »
Chicagoland