Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1015654 times)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #405 on: January 10, 2023, 04:39:14 PM »

kb, nice puzzle! Looks like a fun one to do!

Lisa, what a beautiful picture of HD & HM you posted on FB! It needs to be seen! The perk of being up when the sun rose this morning!  Thank you!

Lisa, This is a stunning photo! Would make a gorgeous calendar!  And what a fantastic puzzle  ;D
Thanks Clynn  ;D

Kb, love your puzzle, that would be a hard one. I'm sending it to Aly.

Kb, Lisa, Tsk, Clynn, Phyl and all. the rangers will replace the albatross's egg with a dummy. it tickles me when they bring back the chick and place it under parent. Look of wonder comes across their face and no questions asked. They just start in parenting.  LOL!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 04:42:49 PM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #406 on: January 10, 2023, 05:06:14 PM »

KB   Yes, unless they show "actual size" photo of a piece on the front it is hard to tell piece size - I'm not to fond of the tiny pieces either. Great puzzle - Easy to sort pieces by color.  Fun one to do  I think we all learned a lesson from Oldguy today  LOL

LISA  Hmmm wonder where BB kitty is.  At least the white one has brought a slew of new kids to the food buffet  LOL  I'd have a hard time removing it as well.

OLDGUY   You are so smart!!!  I never thought to figure that out.  Thanks for the tip!! :-*  Mary  ;D

BAZI   Lil Bro is getting pretty big that he can hang on in a regular seat by himself now.  Sweet pic. ;D

PHYL   Dan is a kick!   Just a rain sis...I'm good.  ;D ;D ;D  Happy little Kookaberra
Chicagoland

oldguy

« Reply #407 on: January 10, 2023, 05:38:00 PM »

I found 3 brands that make 24x30 1000 piece puzzles...
White Mountain, Springbok and Gerjato

Here is the one that impressed me for quality and sale price...
https://www.amazon.com/Piece-Jigsaw-Puzzle-Adults-Families/dp/B09T1M61KH/ref=sr_1_7?keywords=GERJATO&qid=1673393612&sr=8-7
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

LisaG1967

« Reply #408 on: January 10, 2023, 05:49:34 PM »

oldguy - Thanks for the info on puzzle pieces.   ;D Maru

baz - What a cute pic of Punkin and baby bro! 

kb - That's a cool puzzle, and so colorful.

clynn & Lani - Thanks for the kind words on my pic.   :-*

Phyl - Glad to hear that you got a response from Dan, and that he is ok.  I love those knitted looking cuppa's. What a cute lil Kookaburra.  You are right...Brrr, from GSB!

tsk - I wish I knew, too.   :-\

Have a good night, everyone! 

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #409 on: January 10, 2023, 06:35:53 PM »

OLDGUY   That would be one hard puzzle!!! :o :o
Chicagoland

Lani

« Reply #410 on: January 10, 2023, 07:28:51 PM »

https://www.amazon.com/Piece-Jigsaw-Puzzle-Adults-Families/dp/B09T1M61KH/ref=sr_1_7?keywords=GERJATO&qid=1673393612&sr=8-7

Oldguy, bring out the magnifying glass on this one!  :o
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

oldguy

« Reply #411 on: January 10, 2023, 08:38:01 PM »

I said it was impressive - I did not say it was easy  ;) ::)  I don't think this is one I personally would attempt ;D

This one looks better for assembly...
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #412 on: January 10, 2023, 09:11:58 PM »

I said it was impressive - I did not say it was easy  ;) ::)  I don't think this is one I personally would attempt ;D

I took a look at these. Gee! Impressive for sure. Since I'have n't worked a puzzle in some time. These wouldn't be one I'd atempt right a way. I especially like the one you've  posted ---very pretty.
All this talk had me thinking, LOL.

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #413 on: January 10, 2023, 09:16:44 PM »

Kb - I had always wanted to live up in the Mts., but am glad it never came to be.  So sorry for all the folks in the areas that are flooded.   Is Ollie ready to get out the door for a walk?! ;D   Happy to know that Mr & Mrs Tower are coming around! :)   Just read about your situation - yes, better safe than sorry - stay in and be safe.  I vote for the safety of enjoying a 1000 pc puzzle. ;D :)   No rush in doing your puzzle - it is supposed to be fun!  We do tv trays all the time too!

Lani - Wishing for the safety of the albatross egg.  How is Mike?

Tsk - Glad Aleve is helping you - stay comfy as you can.  How are Tim & Lulu tonight?  :)

LisaG - Thanks so much for mentioning the kittys - you've been quiet.  I love when you share! :-* :)

Oldguy - Appreciate the puzzles dimensions!

Baz - Like the pic of GN & her little bro swinging!!! ;D

Clynn - Beautiful BE pic!

Phyl - Glad you heard from Dan and that he is safe! :)

Missing Peep & Jaspurr

Hi Tig, Lori, Puff, Blschue, Pink, T40, BL, Weasel, Paulie, Eburg, BgGolden, Ssrl, Jilltosa, Ginger, Emyrauld & All in the Beak  :)

Everyone have a good night  :)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #414 on: January 10, 2023, 09:44:49 PM »

'Good Evening' and 'Good Night' .

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Lani

« Reply #415 on: January 10, 2023, 10:05:26 PM »

Oldguy, my mother loved to do puzzles/crossword puzzles. She enjoyed doing landscapes. She would love this. I'd attempt it.  :)

BrokenLug

« Reply #416 on: January 10, 2023, 11:51:34 PM »

I've met some musical peeps in my lifetime.

You'd have to look at my stuffed polar bear signed with a white Sharpie to find out.   :P 

I came to know Butch Trucks and that band through my older brother Jumbo who was a MSG security/ rigger/ roadie / sound Man/ groupie handler.

The by now very trusted roadie/ security 6.2' 250 lbs fire plug named Jumbo opened up many avenues .
I assisted him and made some great music and wildlife contacts.

One of them was a fan of eagles named Susan T.
She 1st turned me onto the DE's and this forum during the Diva days.

Lurked and perturbing you all ever since.   :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3sL3DBaRFU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SuRF1zXeD4

Ok so sometimes one sprawls the Continent at just the right time.     

« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 01:00:47 AM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

Lani

« Reply #417 on: January 11, 2023, 12:03:22 AM »

Tsk, sending you hugs and prayers.

Clynn, how's Kay?

Baz, Lil Bro is swinging by himself?! Time is flying by! YIKES!  ;D Adorable pic.... Lil Punkin looks great, I pray all is going well with her during trial.  :)

Lisa, Hoping BB Kitty is safely tucked in... you'll see him again.  :)

Phyl, glad you heard from Dan, and all is well ... cute little thing the Kookaburra

Eagles, Mike is fine, he calls every evening when he's settled. He should be happy tonight. The Jayhawks won their basketball game!   ;D  How's Kris? Has it rained much?

BL, Nice song, perfect surroundings... I've never heard their music before.  :)

Introducing a Rescued Kitten to the Big Cats for the First Time │ Episode.1. sweet  :-*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KliYgobIbmk
Episode 2  ;D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gf_izHBBQA

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Clynn, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee,Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Eagle's Mother and Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For NEFL Samson and Gabriella, Black Bear Ted, Lucy, Reggae, Taffy Apple, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #418 on: January 11, 2023, 12:16:02 AM »

bounce

KB, E4E... we are "worse"... for many years, we just do "laps"! With a table on the side to set the drink. Food chunks are pre-cut in the kitchen. We usually watch the evening news with supper. LOL

SED
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

LisaG1967

« Reply #419 on: January 11, 2023, 05:35:34 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

oldguy - Wow, that is some puzzle!

E4E - Thanks  :)

Phyl - Cute good night pic.

BrokenLug;D ;D  Lurked and perturbing you all ever since. 

Lani - Me, too.  :-*

For all the puzzle people......I guess since I have been clicking on the puzzles you post, this popped up on my newsfeed on FB, as a suggestion. 
https://smile.amazon.com/Folding-Protective-Drawers-Portable-Children/dp/B0B9MB9H9J/ref=sr_1_6?crid=17HUZT8P1V5KQ&keywords=puzzle+table&qid=1673433984&sprefix=puzzle+table%2Caps%2C75&sr=8-6&ufe=app_do%3Aamzn1.fos.006c50ae-5d4c-4777-9bc0-4513d670b6bc

Have a good day, Beakers....I am off to a doctors appointment across the bridge here shortly. 
Be back later.  :)