Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1016046 times)

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #375 on: January 09, 2023, 08:57:31 PM »

Oldguy - Thank you so much for the informative links. :)
Baz  :)
Kb - Okay, no melting yet, but hopefully in the near future! You, Chris, Ollie stay dry & warm - you have so much snow - be careful  :o ::)
clynn - Both hubby & I remember having to cover our books (in H.S.) with brown paper!
LisaG - Yes - retiring has been the most wonderful thing for me.  Again, love the pic of you & your fun Mama! :) ;D
Phyl - Sometimes "no news is good news" - hope that is the case with Dan.  Everyone has been warned here in CA about the flooding via; their phones, Pc's, Tv and all their devices!  Dan might be busy taking care of things. :o ::)
Tsk - Glad you aren't claustrophobic!  When I have to go into the MRI machine, I take my own hand towel and cover my eyes and I DON'T peek.  I am fine with that and complete the test without any problem (as I am claustrophobic).   You have a good positive attitude with everything, so you will be fine!
Lani, Tig, Lori, Puff, Oldguy, BL, T40, Blschue, Weasel, Lilbro, Eburg, Ssrl, Pink, BgGolden, Emy, Paulie, Jilltosa  :)

Still missing Peep & Jaspurr - Wish they would come back.  :-* :)

All have a good night & sleep well.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #376 on: January 09, 2023, 11:49:32 PM »

baz - Me and Mama at one of the weekend Mardi Gras parades in 2017.  We made the Uptown Messenger newspaper that day.  ::) See Mama's bag, it was already filled with beads.  That woman loves her parades!

Lisa Guy, left, and Irma Martin, right, cheer for beads from Okeanos’ “John Wayne” float on Sunday, Feb. 26. Okeanos rolled with the theme “Okeanos Salutes American Icons.” (Zach Brien, UptownMessenger.com)

Love it!  ;D :-*
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

oldguy

« Reply #377 on: January 10, 2023, 12:05:39 AM »

SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

Lani

« Reply #378 on: January 10, 2023, 12:37:34 AM »

Phyl, Thanks for RRP blog... cute dog shames... and sweet good night pic.

{{{Hugs Puff}}} I'm so glad you had a great Adventure! You're awesome  :-*

{{{Clynn}}}I pray Kay is feeling better tonight and tomorrow even better. How scary for all. I pray she'll decide to get hip replacement. She has got to be in a lot of pain.{{{hugs for Kelsey and bless you and Ed for all you do for Kay}} ... our internet and landline phone was down throughout the day. Thankful for cell phone  :) ... I made my own book covers too...

Kb, thanks for the info of the green comet!

{{{Tsk}}} I can't imagine how painful it must have been for you.   good suggestion regarding medic alert for Kay.... forum is slow.

Eagles, Internet/cable problems have been going on too long. We need another fiberoptic line into our town and surrounding areas. I'm having to reboot our modem every morning or sometimes 4 times a day.  :( ... awww, happy to hear you're enjoying your retirement. I pray the flooding stops, take care  :-*

Oldguy, thanks for links.

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Clynn, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee,Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Eagle's Mother and Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For NEFL Samson and Gabriella, Black Bear Ted, Lucy, Reggae, Taffy Apple, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

LisaG1967

« Reply #379 on: January 10, 2023, 06:12:59 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

Phyl - Hope you hear from Dan soon. 

tsk - Same here, and then I try to interpret what the results mean and am totally wrong.  ;D
Did the doctor offer anything  for pain since he said, the Gabapentin takes too long to build up in system, or do you have to wait to see him for the results of MRI?  I hope the Aleve is giving you some relief. 

E4E   - Thanks  ;D

oldguy - Thanks for letting us know about Save the Eagles Day!

Lani - Sorry to hear about your internet problems.  Adorable good night pic.

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #380 on: January 10, 2023, 06:21:10 AM »

Good Morning Everyone !

Right now 31F .  Later  61F and sunny .  Nighttime  48F partly cloudy   .

Hi Lilbro

Hi Pink, Karen, Puff

Tsk relieved to know you're skipping that particular Rx.  And, taking the Aleve for present.  Now for the MRI results, tomorrow.  Prayers

Lani good news on having Internet  and all back

Clynn prayers for Kay

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #382 on: January 10, 2023, 06:32:42 AM »

Decorah Eagles
Jan 10, 2023 6:31 AM
Camera Time: Jan 10, 2023 6:31 AM CST

Sauces bald eagle cam

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #383 on: January 10, 2023, 06:35:40 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Lisa, cute sweater on the coffee cup...I predict fuzz on ones tongue...  ;D ;D  Any updates on your outside cat?

Lani, I see you had a bit of internet time! I wish they would find a solution! Kay wants the hip surgery but they won't do it until she loses some weight, too dangerous. They told her this when she fell and landed in the emergency room in 2020. I wish she would get some counseling, both her sister and I try to convince her... How is Mike doing on his trip?

tsk, you are a trooper. Do you need a PT person?  LOLOL!

Phyl, oh that sleepy little good night kitty! 29 right now, 41 high today. Oh there they are together, HD & HM! Love these two!

Berry College Eagles - New Ma Berry ……
It was nice to get her in a different tree in some beautiful morning light. She had just finished eating leftover American Coot Pa Berry brought her for breakfast. For some reason, she brought the leftovers to this tree and proceeded to eat. She did drop a small bite and we were hoping she might drop to the ground to retrieve it, but she didn’t. She was also being harassed by at least one Bluejay….. maybe that is why she has ”that look” on her face! 🤣😉🦅

SWFL - Presenting a wet Harriet, post-bath. Eagles take baths regularly and considered very clean raptors!   www.SWFLEagleCam.com

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #384 on: January 10, 2023, 07:00:48 AM »

Welcome to Des Moines - The half frozen river made for beautiful reflections of the city this evening.

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #385 on: January 10, 2023, 07:58:11 AM »

HI EVERYONE

34 heading to 45 and mostly sunny - What a day  ;D

OLDGUY   Good day today and every day - to save the eagles  :)

LANI   Thought it was just my server yesterday with the slow Forum.  Seems better this AM     Good to se you back on line today  :)  Cute tuckered little pup.

LISA     The Aleve will be fine until we have a plan of action.

PHYL   That is an exciting cuppa cocoa this AM     Would need a spoon  LOL  Fascinating article on folding.   I'll just stick with the 7  ;D

CLYNN  I will never claim to know everything about PT LOL  Always eager to learn more.  The girl I have has 16 yrs in ortho specialty.  I'm faithful to what she is telling me to do.  ;)   Nice shot of Ma Berry   Wow on wet Harriet

Chicagoland

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #386 on: January 10, 2023, 08:49:26 AM »

Morning everyone

Oldguy - Great reading; Save the eagles day - thank you.

Lani - Frustrating internet; hope your town gets the new fiberoptic line that you all so desperately need.  How was Mike's trip to Gila Bend - weather?

Clynn - Wish that Kay would listen to you & her sister.  Hope she is better today.   Like Ma Berry  :)   Cute Harriet - even soaking wet.  ;)   Beautiful pic of the Des Moines river.

LisaG - Cute morning gif - I want one of those cups Lol  :)

Phyl - Interesting article in folding paper - thank you!   Love the early a.m. Decorah pic  :)

Tsk - Hope the aleve is helping.   Cute morning gif  ;D

kbshcb

« Reply #387 on: January 10, 2023, 08:52:53 AM »

Morning all!...from foggy/drizzly Minneapolis..temp is 28

tsk - boy with all your warm/above freezing temps do you have any snow left other than piles?

Phyl - thanks for the horse farm info....sounds right..

eagles4 - boy aren't you happy you live away from rivers and mountains!...needed rain but not so fast!

For the first time in awhile?...I gleefully woke up to only one thing on my to do list today: Walk Ollie.
It's been over a week now.

Waiting though for the freezing fog to lift as streets will be slippery.....sometime this afternoon..

kbshcb

« Reply #388 on: January 10, 2023, 09:07:01 AM »

Wow, Mr. or Mrs. Tower perched on the water tower, but just saw another adult BE chase another one away from the area....and so low...just across the street from me at the tree line tops.

Lani

« Reply #389 on: January 10, 2023, 11:05:26 AM »

1/10 19:25 - Royal Albatross update - Getting closer -
Once pipped the egg will be taken to an incubator to complete the hatching process. Controlled conditions minimizes fly strike risks, which can harm the chick.

More info on the hatching stage:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ETjHi2xa8ds&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

Getting closer to pip
https://twitter.com/i/status/1612829168269668353

Good morning Beakers!
Hi Lilbro, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, BL, Lori, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, Karen, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, ssrl, Maxie, and All!