Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1058270 times)

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #3600 on: April 09, 2023, 08:15:37 PM »

These Carrot Cake Truffles are a delicious combination of carrot cake and cream cheese frosting dipped in white chocolate.

This moist carrot cake is complete with fresh carrots, raisins and fluffy cream cheese frosting topped with sweet buttercream carrots for the perfect finishing touch.
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

BrokenLug

« Reply #3601 on: April 09, 2023, 08:35:52 PM »

Like Cherry Blossoms we Rham north ..   ;D

Hey why not be a usher of Spring we're into the bloom too.  https://www.usanpn.org/news/spring
« Last Edit: April 09, 2023, 09:06:08 PM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

kbshcb

« Reply #3602 on: April 09, 2023, 08:50:07 PM »

Eagles4 - um it's like 65 here today!....and all week...I think it's going to be 81 on Wednesday.

Nice spring we had here right?...sarcasm.... ;)

It will cool down the week after next, but I'm a chopping my ice piles as fast as I can to speed it up to  be able to get into my cabana and pull out my lawn furniture before Wednesday!
Will be my lawn chair in the sun day.

Tsk - I'm so confused...you mean you have cable underground?...and they dug up your lawn?..
Who gets to clean that mess up?
But then you said you had another wire also underground.
What did I miss.

All our lines are above ground...power, cable/internet, and land lines if you want them...
Therefore they fall down sometimes, but they all say it's too expensive in older neighborhoods to retrofit to underground...

BrokenLug

« Reply #3603 on: April 09, 2023, 09:12:07 PM »

I'd hold pat right there kb   ;)

every 20 yrs or so this snow shit happens
U. S. A.

BrokenLug

« Reply #3604 on: April 09, 2023, 09:13:30 PM »

Lani  :-*
U. S. A.

BrokenLug

« Reply #3605 on: April 09, 2023, 10:08:22 PM »

The cool as shit cabin we just walked into .. u2 just floored us.

NC

If one can light a match you can figure out the ambiance .. crackling apple wood .. Pips so happy she's crying.
U. S. A.

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #3606 on: April 09, 2023, 10:56:35 PM »

No sign of hummers---Might have missed them though  as those tiny helicopters are lightening fast.

Tsk HurraH! Glad it's fixed and  youback online.  Leave to brothers to fix things.
Re: I have a digital subscription to  NatGeo  and the site might read the DNS/ISP and know it's not me..  This  might work so you can read article--click on link below as it's been copied from when I signed on.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/article/jerusalems-massive-digs-reveal-new-treasures-and-stoke-ancient-conflicts-feature?rid=EBE150D77D2DB51479B2E2AEE712FBB9&cmpid=org%3Dngp%3A%3Amc%3Dcrm-email%3A%3Asrc%3Dngp%3A%3Acmp%3Deditorial%3A%3Aadd%3DDaily_NL_Monday_History_20230327&rnd=1681097244857&loggedin=true
 I luv your Easter greeting.  Dinner FRiday was amazing.   Maggie had Bryers vanilla icecream with RediWhipp---her two faves. 

Eagles dinner was pretty basic with Jim's faves and two of mine,  baked ham, scratch scallop potatoes and green bean cassarole, green salad and sliced pickled beets  for me. No dessert. Pets to Star.

Lori what an Easter greeting  Luv the carrot cake--cute aminals

BL Yes, our spring a tad early this year.  Nice ambiance.

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #3607 on: April 09, 2023, 10:57:47 PM »

Wishing everyone a 'Good  Evening' and SEDs .

Sauces bald eagle cam

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #3608 on: April 10, 2023, 12:09:49 AM »

Decorah Goose Cam

From Chat:

Zen
12 hours ago

Phyl, stunning photo
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #3609 on: April 10, 2023, 12:24:34 AM »

Good Morning Beak Room,

I wish you each a Blessed and Happy Easter!

Paulie, thank you, and I hope you and your family had a lovely Easter too.  :)
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #3610 on: April 10, 2023, 01:13:13 AM »

Phyl, prayers for Sauces mom and egg... pretty sunrise ...  beautiful good night pic

Kb, beautiful red fox... wonderful news about rescued pup! Aly says thank you very much.  :-*

Puff, I hope you had a good day.

Tig, I hope you're feeling better and was able to go out for Easter brunch :)

{{{Karen}}} It's great to see your posts again. Mickey is a great friend and blessing to help you settle in.... I'm hoping the best for Iris too.  :)

Lisa,  Did you and Jeff have a nice Easter... How the little mama?  :-*

YAY Tsk! You're connected again! Yes, Iris is the oldest known osprey... she spent the day, doing nestoration, caught a nice fish and has a full crop, preening herself after a long return home.

{{{Lori}}} wonderful Easter pics. Love carrot cake... I hope you're feeling better.

BL, great day at the Masters! Spring is late to our area.  ;D

Eagles, I hope you and Kris had a nice Easter too.

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lani's daughter Shannon, Tsk, Eagle's Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Prayers for Mississippi, Nashville, SWFL Eaglets, Eagle's Star, DNR and Trio nest. 🙏

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For SWFL Harriet and nest, NEFL Samson and Gabriella, Black Bear Ted, Lucy, Reggae, Taffy Apple, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

Phyl

« Reply #3611 on: April 10, 2023, 06:13:38 AM »

Good Morning ...

Today 73F with sunny skies.  Tonight 45F and clears skies.

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #3612 on: April 10, 2023, 06:30:27 AM »

Sauces Bald Eagles - Channel Islands
Apr 10, 2023 6:14 AM
Camera Time: Apr 10, 2023 4:14 AM PDT
Birchwoman

Audacity awake, up, preening...