Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1016370 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #285 on: January 07, 2023, 06:59:56 PM »

Caturday 'Good Evening' .

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

kbshcb

« Reply #286 on: January 07, 2023, 08:05:35 PM »

Oh I bet Ollie "thinks" he is walking me, LOL.

But really not....I had him trained and still train him every time we walk...I'm walking him.

He does also know he needs to stabilize me on the ice...he looks back at me carefully when I'm tip toeing on that ice in the street....and slows down for me..

such a good boy.....

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #287 on: January 07, 2023, 10:14:57 PM »

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

T40cfr403

« Reply #288 on: January 07, 2023, 11:32:22 PM »

After weeks of treatment, poisoned eagles released back into the wild in Minnesota

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2023/01/06/after-weeks-of-treatment-poisoned-eagles-released-back-into-the-wild-in-minnesota

A rehabilitated juvenile bald eagle takes off after being released at the Carpenter Nature Center near Hastings, Minn. on Friday.
Ben Hovland | MPR News
Only within the moment of time represented by the present century has one species -- man -- acquired significant power to alter the nature of the world.
― Rachel Carson, Silent Spring

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #289 on: January 07, 2023, 11:36:14 PM »

Lisa, Your mom keeps herself busy loving life!  ;D Are you going to join her?  ;D

Phyl, very funny cat shames.... pretty morning pics.... smart bird....

Kb, I hope you have a restful night after all your shoveling. Take care ...awww Ollie man

T40, Fun Caturday videos... Bad ass mom! What a brave mama bird ... love Mabel and Olive... I don't remember that 1970's warning sign about electricity!  :o

Lisa, Tsk, Eagles, Phyl, Zoom meeting went well, it ended up longer that necessary... 23 women

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Clynn, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee,Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Eagle's Mother and Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For NEFL Samson and Gabriella, Black Bear Ted, Lucy, Reggae, Taffy Apple, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

blschue

« Reply #290 on: January 08, 2023, 01:08:07 AM »

These pictures are of the snow at my place which is about 18-20 miles north of Tig and less than 30 miles from KB. At neighbor plows the driveway and most of the snow goes to the side of the garage and then Ross snow blows the rest so I'm very fortunate that I don't have to do it.

LisaG1967

« Reply #291 on: January 08, 2023, 06:08:05 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

blschue - Wow, you have quite a bit of snow, too.

Lani - Mama does like to keep busy.  Glad to hear that your zoom meeting went well. Aww, the good night pic!

T40 - Thanks for the article link and pic.  Glad to see they were released back.

kb - Great pic of Ollie!  He is a good boy.

Phyl - Love your Caturday "Good Evening" pic, and thanks for the Pinterest videos! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Puff

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Lori

Phyl

« Reply #292 on: January 08, 2023, 06:18:52 AM »

Good Morning Everyone !

Right now dense fog and 47F .  Later  cloudy 55 F .  Nighttime  32F.

Hi Lilbro

Hi BL, Karen, Nrsrtooge, Pink

Lani good zoom  ;)  The maternity ward is full up

Kb good snap of Ollie Man

T40 tks for photo and update on the rehab eagles recovering from poisoning in MN

{{Bischue}}

Sauces bald eagle cam

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #293 on: January 08, 2023, 06:30:57 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Lisa, your Mom is like the Energizer Bunny!

blschue, lots of snow! Thank goodness for Ross!

Lani, what a sweet good night picture!  Glad your meeting went well!

T40, good to hear of the eagles released, sad that some of them didn't make it...  The cause could have been prevented, just so careless.

Phyl, thanks for those Pinterest cats, very good! And your good night kitties, so formal! And majestic!  And thanks for the dear Mike and Maggie memory....

Wild Heart Ranch - Good Morning Everyone!!! One of our black vultures we released still hanging around. -Greg  {{willie}}

SWFL

Thanks naimo!
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

« Reply #294 on: January 08, 2023, 06:32:15 AM »

Lori

...wishing you a lovely day and the best year ever!

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #295 on: January 08, 2023, 06:33:08 AM »

Puff...

...and many more to come.

Sauces bald eagle cam

clynndunn

« Reply #296 on: January 08, 2023, 06:37:44 AM »

Happy Birthday Lori!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

clynndunn

« Reply #297 on: January 08, 2023, 06:40:12 AM »

Happy Birthday Puff!

Phyl

« Reply #298 on: January 08, 2023, 06:45:19 AM »

Hi Clynn/Lisa thanks for the updates on the WildHeart Ranch vultures and    Naimo's post on the SWFL eaglests. '
I wonder how Nai is doing these days.

Hi Tsk  hoping  a better day for Lulu

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #299 on: January 08, 2023, 06:46:57 AM »

Decorah Eagles
Jan 8, 2023 6:41 AM
Camera Time: Jan 8, 2023 6:40 AM CST