Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 737210 times)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #1800 on: February 18, 2023, 08:20:43 AM »

It's CATURDAY

Lulu the Valentine flower inspector.

30 heading to 45.  Mostly sunny

PHYL   Cute Japanese squirrel  :)   Only acceptable way to wake me up  LOLOL

LANI   Hard to believe a minister would say that!!!  Both of you certainly proved him wrong!  Another sweet good night photo  ;)

BL   Never heard of a sugar glider before.

CLYNN   And hear " peace on earth"  So true!   Good to hear Gabby chose V3.  Maybe no eggs this year.

TIG   Get some good eagle shots today  ;D ;D

LISA    I'm a simple woman  - so true.
Chicagoland

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #1801 on: February 18, 2023, 08:50:13 AM »

Lulu!!  So beautiful and the flowers too!  :-*
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #1802 on: February 18, 2023, 08:54:31 AM »

Happy Caturday everyone!

Puff - Little Chapel of the Bells; 44 yrs for you & Ton - thank you for sharing {Puff}

Oldguy - Quarantine kids are always so fun and great to see!! ;D

Tsk - Hope your snow is beginning to melt a bit?  Tim so funny! ;D   Love the sweet pic of Lulu inspecting!! Beautiful bouquet of flowers (very nice kitchen)!!

Lani - Love the Rev. Phoebe story and that your girls are thankful to the Rev. Phoebe too  :-* ;D  - thanks for sharing!!   Wow, more snow expected for you next week!  We will have a nice weekend (high in low 60's), but we will probably have more showers next Wed-Fri.

Lori - Can't believe how fast E21 & E22 are growing!! Blessings to M15 for the great care he is taking of his little ones. :-*  Thank you for posting! ;D

Clynn - Have a fun birthday party with Bella and your family - I know it will be Wonderful!! ;D   Yes, Kris will continue restoration with the Delorean - he really enjoys doing so and is very meticulous  :)  Weather will be nice today and tomorrow, so he is extra happy  :)   Great pic at NEFL - beautiful  :-* :)

Phyl - Enjoy your nice weather today  :)  Cute Caturday pic!

LisaG - This week will fly by quickly for all of you - it will be Thursday before you know it - enjoy!! ;D

Tig - You & Camper have a fun day - hope you see some BEs!!

Hi Kb, BL, T40  :)

Beakers have a nice day  :)

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #1803 on: February 18, 2023, 09:01:34 AM »

tsk, love the cute way Lulu is sitting, right up there, inspecting the flowers! 27 here, heading for 42. The sun is shining here too!

Phyl, that cat sticking its tongue out!  ;D ;D ;D

I talked to karen yesterday, she wanted me to let you all know she walked 360 ft with a walker, and she is making plans for going home! As soon as she is able to get up and go with a walker she can manage at her home, along with a few grab bars added in strategic places. And she will be able to get back on her computer. It's been nearly a year...

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

LORIDAVIS

• Facebook
« Reply #1804 on: February 18, 2023, 09:39:29 AM »

Destini says hi and Happy Caturday to beaker fur & feather babies Bandit, Zippo, Etta, Maggie, Molly, Missy, Maynerd, Kopje, Cuba, Baylee, Sadie, Dewey, Star, Lauchie, Oscar, Emma, Milo, Norman, Kona, Ollie, Maxie, Rascal, Taffy Apple, Bootsy, Maggie, Honey, Harley, Ziggy, Rome, Gunner, Rosie, Zeus, Picabo, Nugget and Louie... and if I missed anybody let me know...  there are a couple of duplicate names but different pets. :)

« Last Edit: February 18, 2023, 09:42:18 AM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

kbshcb

« Reply #1805 on: February 18, 2023, 09:47:01 AM »

Not sure, but I think this is some kind of ant eater type creature?

Morning all.

Eagles4 - Our piles of snow are still very big...but worse is it rained 5 inches in Dec and January on top of it and another several inches in February....so it's all concrete.

I need to try to find some snow that isn't hard and put it on top of Ollie's semicircular path for peeing in front. A male dog needs to lift his leg ya know,  ;) and he's slipping for the last few days.
We may get above freezing today so I hope to accomplish that task.

Although, as I stated almost 14 inches coming in a few days will help that situation.

Have prepared for the week just now...have all I need....

Sis and I concur..this is the worst winter we can remember in our lifetimes...the combination of way above normal snow with ice and cold is just something...

Gotta go take a nap...Chris and I stayed up too late and of course I tend to get up at my usual time.
Then pee path fix I hope.
Later

LORIDAVIS

• Facebook
« Reply #1806 on: February 18, 2023, 10:14:31 AM »

Clynn thank you for all of the beautiful pics and updatesk... great to hear about Gabby... I have been so sad about Samson  :'( SWFL kids are doing much better :)  Haven't checked on Jackie and Shadow I am afraid to see what it says.  Hatch date was the 15th and they left the 2 eggs for hours on the 13th so... maybe a re-clutch. I just don't know.  I will check today... Especially thank you for the update on Karen!!!  I am so happy to hear this!  When you talk to her please tell her I said hi and I miss her.  :-* Love ya girl!
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #1808 on: February 18, 2023, 11:14:36 AM »

Happy Caturday Beakers! Great posts this morning!  :-*
Morning Blschue, Lilbro, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, Karen, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, ssrl, Maxie, and All!

Kb Looks like an anteater to me. They would have a gourmet feast here in our forest.... I hope it will be safe walking for you and Ollie man today  :)

Eagles, your rain showers during Weds - Fri will be our snow during those days! LOL! Will you have your mom and sis over for the holiday weekend?

Tsk, Rev Phoebe was quite vocal that my mixed race, as well as coming from the working class island living would not work well with Mike's mid-west middle to upper class upbringing. My parents agreed with him. My mother was not pleased I was marrying out of my race. But she did as well, so I ignored her prejudices.  I did have to do most of the adjusting when we moved to Kansas in 72, my dear maternal grandparents had instilled a lot of confidence in me. And with the love and guidance of my dear mother in law, we did just fine. Rev Phoebe comments just spurred us to succeed where others saw failure. And here we are "Thanking Rev Phoebe". I wonder if his ears ring every time we thank him. LOL!  ;D ... awww, beautiful Lulu taking time to smell the roses!  :-*

Lisa, love your morning post  :-*

Tig, looking forward to BE pics!

Clynn, Mike and I met in Waikiki, at the Ala Moana Center where he worked as a young stock broker for then Dean Witter and I started as the New Accounts/Receptionist right out of High School. We met in December 69, and married August 70. The other Rev Phoebe saying we have is "Don't thank me, thank Rev Phoebe!" Mike said it this morning when I thanked him when he filled my coffee mug for me.  ;D ... oh Samson, where did you go and why did you leave the Hamlet  :'(. I hope V3 is from Romeo and Juliet. ... Karen's news is the best news of the day!!!  So happy to hear she's working hard to return home. She will be so happy settled back with her own things again. Prayers for continued healing!!!  🙏🏼 🙏🏼

BL, sweet .... thanks Phyl for Sugar Glider pic

Lori, wonderful to see SWFL eaglets eating well, thank you DadM15!  :-* ... "Get of the Counter" LOLOLOL!!!  ;D ... awww sweet Destini, you both take care and I hope your grandma is doing well too  :-*
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #1809 on: February 18, 2023, 11:36:29 AM »

EAGLES  The official snow fall was 2" so it won't take long for the grass to start showing again.  This is the kind of winter I like - snowfall and melting before the next snowfall  LOL  Bet the neighbors are interested in Kris's restoration. - some come and watch?

CLYNN   WOW  What great news about Karen.  Hope she is open to some part time help initially til she acclimates?  We will be happy to see her back on line.      " crocheted coasters"  ;D ;D ;D         Tupperware spaghetti colored  LOLOL  So true.

LORI  You must keep a list of all those pets.  I don't remember them all - You could add Lulu?

KB  The google search says it is an anteater.  Cool looking creature

LANI    WOW  You had some real challenges to overcome from family in marrying Mike who also happened to have a great Mom for support.
Love your " thank Rev. Phoebe" stories LOLOL
Chicagoland

Puff

« Reply #1810 on: February 18, 2023, 11:59:35 AM »

tsk  You had 2" - No Way!  I must have been busy-no where did I see that measurement.

P

LisaG1967

« Reply #1811 on: February 18, 2023, 01:27:21 PM »

Good Afternoon Puff and all :)

tsk - Beautiful Valentine flowers, and so glad Inspector Lulu approved!

E4E - Yes, I think Thursday will be here before we know it.   :)

clynn - Thanks for the update on karen...that is great news!!!

Lori - Hi to you and Destini!  I hope all is good with you girl.  I miss hearing from you.  :-*

kb - Hope you got in your nap in, and get the path cleared for Ollie.

Lani - Thanks, and love hearing your story about your life and Rev Phoebe!  :D

kbshcb

« Reply #1812 on: February 18, 2023, 01:47:04 PM »

Lisa - I tried to nap!....nada..but I rested with Ollie man when Chris had a friend over up stairs for a couple of hours.

I did try to find some soft enough snow to cover his icy paths...some success..had to chop through ice packed snow on top to get to the layer that was softer... :) :)....may not be comprehensible to non snow/ice livers..LOL.

I used my big ice chipper to get a titch more ice off along the driveway and apron of driveway as well.
The goal being to have reclaimed my whole driveway and have somewhere to throw the snow from next week, now predicting even more than 14 inches.

Now my thumb hurts again, but I'll give it a shot again tomorrow and Monday before the snow starts up on Tuesday.

tsk - love the Lulu pic....and your hanging lights and counters btw.

kbshcb

« Reply #1813 on: February 18, 2023, 01:52:16 PM »

We now have 2 eggs at the DNR nest.

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #1814 on: February 18, 2023, 02:01:34 PM »

Bob, Covent Garden, London

Tig looking forward to the BE photos

Lisa 'I'm a simple woman' yes we are. I think weather similarities are due to being on about same longitude and latitude. Glad Bradley enjoyed clothes shopping for his daughter  some practice for future parties, Jr/Sr Prom, graduation and her wedding.   ;) :-*

Tsk hopefully in the next few weeks you'll be back to your old self ---cheers to 'next year'  Awww Lu admiring Valentine's flowers.  :-* None of my kitties past nor present have been able to just sit and enjoy them w/o munching.  Although, Samantha loved yellow roses  and she'd sniff them one by one over and over.   :-* :-*

Eagles cute kitties this AM; tks we'll enjoy the weather and you, too.

Clynn tks for update on Karen. So glad she'll soon be in her own home again. Such a horrendous year long recovery. {{Karen}}

Lori cute photo of Destini

Kb your anteater is Myrmecophaga tridactyla the world's largest of it's species; You've been so busy w/ snow issues, hope your thumb feels better  and do take care; Ollie's like Mike and Maggie if I laid down for any reason--right there with me, one at my back and the other in front at my tummy.  I was all tucked in for as long. LOL   

Lani yes it's a sweet kitty , glad you enjoyed the cute cat videos

Hi Puff 2' that's a good bit of snow, take care

Kb Hurrah for DNR nest! Tks for the heads up.  ;)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2023, 02:12:54 PM by Phyl »
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#Istandwith Evan