Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1016763 times)

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #180 on: January 05, 2023, 07:22:42 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Phyl, thanks for Amy's Blog, I love the video, I swear I heard a tea kettle sound from HM...I was wondering why she was so interested in what HD was doing, then I saw her drag the squirrel skin (?) out from where he was! So funny, they are going to be a fun pair to watch! The hyrax is one of the main menu items of the Black Eagles, right? Looks like our Decorah shots are almost identical! I also remember both of those types of school desks! Here is one other one I remember:

Lori, you finally got a shot of E21! Hope we will be able to see him today in the sunshine!

Lani, I would love to see your beautiful home decorated for Christmas, maybe next year a few pictures for us? I can just smell the wood burning in the fireplace and the pine of the tree...

E4E, I need to thin out my Christmas decor a bit, if you are like me, I always seem to find a couple of pieces at after Christmas sales...  ::) Glad you enjoy the pictures!

tsk, Lovely Lulu!! She looks like a sweetie, and I see she is already bonding with Tim!

oldguy, loved the Huskie video, he sure has a lot to say!

Decorah, can you see them?                                                                                                               

Decorah North - Snowing

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #181 on: January 05, 2023, 07:48:25 AM »

PUFF  A shelter in La Grange park on 31st just west of Brookfield Zoo.  The 4 cats we saw on line that we wanted to look at were all adopted!  5 cats of our requirements were available and this one was a bit younger than we wanted but knew right away...

LANI  A win win for Aly.  She can save more money and you enjoy having her there... ;D    LOLOL  Tim and I have lived in 3 homes and like you when we saw the house it was "where will the tree go?" 

LORI   Thanks for the baby announcement  ;D

PHYL   Do remember that classroom chair.  ;)  See comment to Lisa

LISA   We don't know where she slept last night but was in the basement when I went to check the litter which had been used  YAY  I have to keep her out of the office or I can't use the computer  sigh.
Chicagoland

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #182 on: January 05, 2023, 07:51:18 AM »

SWFL eagle cam Home of Harriet & M15 & E21

Breakfish please!
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #183 on: January 05, 2023, 07:56:20 AM »

Clynn I'll take the coffee with Lisa'sOreos (luv those); really good Ukraine this AM; That other desk is another I sat at---liked those better.  The Decorah nests are getting snow covered and more snow ahead.  That E21 is a real cutie covered in silvery 'fluff'.
  The ' booted eagle ' or Black Eagle  does feed on the Rock Hyrax  or  Dassie as does  leopards, hyenas, pythons to name a few others.  Black eagles also eat bats, birds and birds eggs, squirrels etc.
Anyway, I think they're cute.

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #184 on: January 05, 2023, 07:59:39 AM »

SWFL eagle cam Home of Harriet & M15 & E21

Breakfish please!

Lori, so precious!  :-*
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

« Reply #185 on: January 05, 2023, 08:01:58 AM »

Lori another winning snap of E21 !

Tsk ahhhh Lulu may be feeling needy due to new enviorment. Or she may just like you.  Given fact cats like computers and their operatiors--life will be more fun with a cat to go with the mouse on your desk. :-* :-* LOL
« Last Edit: January 05, 2023, 08:03:48 AM by Phyl »

Sauces bald eagle cam

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #186 on: January 05, 2023, 08:46:13 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Lori, you finally got a shot of E21! Hope we will be able to see him today in the sunshine!

Great shot!  I had to put an arrow next to the pic so you could tell what part was E21 ;) lol

I cannot wait to see the new Decorah Family along with DNN & of course Big Bear!  Gotta go try and shovel.   It rained yesterday morning then turned to ice, then snowed, then last night it drizzled ice/snow, then snowed some more... will be interesting. :)  I just want an excuse to put on my Spyder Jacket and snow pants and boots! ;)  Take care all and be safe!

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #187 on: January 05, 2023, 08:50:37 AM »

Kb - Nice to have a young helpful fellow in your neighborhood  ;D
Lani - Lots of work to put away Christmas decorations - sounds like you have the perfect place for your tree - I have to make room to get mine to fit in our family room - we always have to move something out of the way  ;)
Lori - Thank you so much for the sweet precious pics of E21  ;D
Puff - Now that you are back home, sounds like the packing up of Christmas decorations begins  :)
Phyl - I remember sitting at a desk like the one in your Thursday retro pic!  ;D   Like the Decorah Y branch pic.
Morning LisaG  :)   
Clynn - Like the retro desk and gifs  :)   Like the Decorah pics.   I usually do buy something at the 'after Christmas' sales, but so far I didn't add to my decorations - of which make my hubby happy.  He tells me I need to try and downsize the amount of bins we store away after the holidays. ::)
Tsk - Sounds like a good first night for Lulu - and great that she used her litter during the night! ;D  It won't take her long to feel safe & comfortable in her new wonderful home.  :-* ;D
Hi Tig, Oldguy, BL, T40, Pink, Baz, Lilbro, Weasel, Blschue  :)

Everyone have a nice day - stay safe & warm.

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #188 on: January 05, 2023, 08:59:49 AM »

no bounce
Thot my bro was gonna shovel me out this a.m. Not. Oh well. I appreciate any time he can help. He prolly had enuf to do to get himself out and to his dental appt. So... I spent a half hour shoveling what the plow left... about 8 x 8 and a foot tall of compacted snow and ice. Now I'm at my appt. ... oil change for car.
TSK... What a cutie!
SWFL...  Congrats!
TTFN
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Phyl

« Reply #189 on: January 05, 2023, 10:21:28 AM »

EaglesI haven't bought after Christmas sales in years.
 I have all the items my mom left when she died (3 tubs) and what friends give with gifts plus what I've collected over 45 yrs. 
But, I bet it's loads for fun and buys to be had for sure.

Tig so osrry you have 'no bounce" and that your brother didn't make it; do take care, and hope car maintance goes well---no new probs

« Last Edit: January 05, 2023, 10:57:35 AM by Phyl »

Sauces bald eagle cam

LisaG1967

« Reply #190 on: January 05, 2023, 10:50:01 AM »

Morning E4E  :)

Phyl - I remember having those desks on year when I was in school.  Great pics!

clynn - Had those kind of desk too when in school, but also one like that where the top lifted up and you put your books inside. Great pics from RRP cams.

tsk - Awww, she wants to be by you. She just might need some TLC till she gets use to things at her forever home.

Lori - Wonderful gif of E21, already hungry and wanting food! Hey...I am down here...drop fish in beak!!  ;D ;D  Be careful out there shoveling. 

tig - Be safe!

Phyl

« Reply #191 on: January 05, 2023, 10:53:28 AM »

Good news on Damar Hamlin !

Damar Hamlin appears to be ‘neurologically intact,’ team says; teammate adds player is ‘awake'
Story by Joe Morgan • 1h ago

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/damar-hamlin-appears-to-be-neurologically-intact-team-says-teammate-adds-player-is-awake/ar-AA160Bkj

Sauces bald eagle cam

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #192 on: January 05, 2023, 11:03:37 AM »

Good morning Beakers!
Morning Lilbro, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, BL, Lori, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, Karen, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, ssrl, Maxie, and All!

[/b]

We're waiting for shower/tile repairman to return to remeasure shower area again.
He's running an hour behind time.  :-\.
I hope you're having a good day. I'll be back when he's gone and I can let the dogs back out again.

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #193 on: January 05, 2023, 11:48:16 AM »

bounce

Great news on Damar!
Car was fine...
I had those two... I made it onto the skate board only a couple times. But I used to roller skate in the basement around and round for hours. But then Dad closed in one end under the steps for more storage and added tile to the recreational side. I prolly just graduated to biking in the summer and ice skating in the winter.  8)
Looks like we got 12 - 13 inches in 48 hours. The crew should be here soon to clear our roof.  $$$$
TTFN
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

oldguy

« Reply #194 on: January 05, 2023, 11:53:06 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

Woke up to light snow this morning - ended up with about 1 inch of fluffy stuff - we are expecting to only get to 33, so may not get rid of it for awhile.

I did not mention yesterday on the rescue guy in Oregon, that what he posts on YouTube is a free service to the stranded driver - this seems to be a common practice for inner valley between the Rockys and the west cost mountains.  Especially for rescues requiring non-standard recovery vehicles in both the rocky deserts of the south and the snowy areas to the north.

Stop, My Beating Heart! LuLu, Meet Zzonddeok! (ENG SUB)   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q02vOah93Mc

Ellen Alaverdyan - March On Fire (Bass Cover)   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqOtFJ072Wc

SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah