Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 737213 times)

oldguy

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #1785 on: February 17, 2023, 06:52:06 PM »

Maru, Hanna and Miri are allowed to roam with out leash in the fenced in back yard - but a leash is always used when the cats take a walk outside of the fenced area.

I also thought that the Q-Kids did a very good job on that song today - Bellamy's keyboarding skills are improving.
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

LisaG1967

« Reply #1786 on: February 17, 2023, 07:20:58 PM »

Tig - Hope you enjoyed your Outback dinner.

Puff - This coming Thursday my son will be getting married.

Tsk - Yes, a very dangerous trip to Baby Gap and Carter’s. 

Clynn- I guess times have changed since I bought baby clothes, cause I have yet to see any baby nightgowns, only sleepers. 

Kb - I hope you really aren’t getting that much snow.

Oldguy - Great job by the Q Kids!  Love that song!

Phyl - Bradley had fun picking out clothes. 

Have a good night, everyone  :)

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #1787 on: February 17, 2023, 09:03:41 PM »

Kb - So good that the sweet little fox babies are rescued.  How is Ollie doing?  Hope you all are keeping warm  :)

Lani - Prayers for M15 and his sweet family E21 & E22.  Have a nice holiday weekend  :)

Clynn - Wishing all a beautiful birthday celebration for Bella tomorrow! :-* ;D

Phyl - Cool day for your area today.  I had a weaving loom too when I was a young girl - really liked it!   Thanks for Amy's blog.

Tsk - Wishing you, Tim and Lulu a nice weekend. :)

Lori - Thank you for SWFL info - I am so grateful for how M15 is doing his best to take care of his family - stay safe M15 & babies.  Thanks for Hm & Hd pics.

Kb - How is your snow situation?  Hope you are doing well with all that snow everywhere.

LisaG - Happy you had a good day and some good quality time and shopping with your son.  :-* :)

Tig - Sounds like a great day; movie and dinner!  Okay, just read what you said.  Thanks for the info.

Oldguy - Thanks for the great links!

Puff - I too like the 'I love daddy look'! So cute.

Beakers have a good night  :)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #1788 on: February 17, 2023, 11:06:17 PM »

LANI  Beauty of a pic of the hope of spring!

Sun is shining.  So funny here.  If I could snow blow, I would be out there cleaning it all up.  Tim is like - well the sun will melt it  sigh!  Well there is next year  LOL

{{{Hugs Tsk}}} next year  ;) :-*
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #1789 on: February 17, 2023, 11:59:18 PM »

Tig, I hope you're not sore tonight, and you and Camper were able to enjoy the afternoon and Outback! I wish we had an Outback near our area.

Lisa, Time with your son, trip to buy baby things, all in all it's been a good day.

{{{Hugs Puff}}} Ton and Little Chapel of the Bells  :) .... When Mike and I went through pre-wedding counseling we had a Methodist minister named Rev. Phoebe. There was 8 year difference between Mike and I, we were from opposite worlds, with different life experiences and didn't know each other very long, Rev. Phoebe told us we would be lucky if we would last five years. It's been 52 years. Every challenge good or bad, Mike or I would turn to each other and say "Thank God for Rev. Phoebe!" And now even our girls turn to us and say "Thank God for Rev. Phoebe!"  ;D. I often wonder where the good ole Rev is....

{{{Lisa}}} what Puff said, Amen  :-*

Clynn, beautiful photo,  love what Smb wrote, so true. We still have snow on the ground, expecting more next week.

Kb  ;)

Oldguy, haven't had stuffed flounder since Kansas. Yum! Miri is fearless.... Bellamy  ;D

Phyl, thanks for Amy's blog.

Eagles, Do you know we're expecting more snow next week? You and Kris have a lovely holiday weekend too!  ;D

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tsk, Eagle's Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Prayers for SWFL Dad and eaglets, and Harriets return.

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For SWFL Harriet and nest, NEFL Samson and Gabriella, Black Bear Ted, Lucy, Reggae, Taffy Apple, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #1790 on: February 18, 2023, 01:22:19 AM »

SWFL Eagles home of Harriet, M15 E21 & E22

adding to clynn's awesome pic of E21 & E22 (back door) post & pic from earlier... ;) 💜
My gifs are still not working that well, gotta get that fixed before more babies come!  ;)

Awesome steal E22!!! Adorable...

SWFL Eagles ~ M15 Brings In Live Fish & PINK MEAT UFO! E22 Makes Impressive STEALS From Dad! 2.16.23
https://youtu.be/SOHWVQAHeYg via ladyhawk

M15 flies in with a fresh live fish and starts to feed E21 who gets the prized first eyeball! 😲 E22 makes its way to Dad and does the snatch and grab and gets bites. Then E22 will see a huge piece of fish on the nest and steals it right from Dad! It is too big to eat but that was a very impressive move from E22 who is a smart eaglet. M15 continues to feed the E's before flying to the attic.

Later, M15 flies in with a blob of pink meat and begins to feed the E's. It looks to be some type of processed meat and the E's are really enjoying it. M15 feeds E21 first but then E22 comes around and grabs bites to eat. E22 will snatch a huge piece of meat and swallows it down! Good job E22! M finishes the feeding and then flies to the attic. We get a nice zoom on his clean feet with a little feather caught on one of his talons. Thank you for watching!
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

BrokenLug

« Reply #1791 on: February 18, 2023, 01:47:15 AM »

Sugar gliders rescued here and released here about.

One of my top 10.

Perched on pips shoulder for a

« Last Edit: February 18, 2023, 01:53:50 AM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #1792 on: February 18, 2023, 06:17:13 AM »

Sugar gliders rescued here and released here about.

One of my top 10.

Perched on pips shoulder for a

So Cute and adorable.
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#Istandwith Evan

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #1793 on: February 18, 2023, 06:50:57 AM »

Good Morning Beakers! It's Caturday!

Lori, love the video and E22's steal! They are all three doing so good! Hope you and Destini are doing good as well! Hope you get those gifs fixed, they look fine to me!

Lani, what a sweet story of your Rev. Phoebe, and your family saying "Thank God for Rev. Phoebe!" 52 years, a long time... How did you meet Mike?  And was it love at first sight? Sweet goodnight kitties...

E4E, if I remember right, this weekend is free to do whatever! Will Kris be tinkering with his car?

Lisa, you are right, you don't see many baby nightgowns with the elastic or drawstring at the bottom in the stores! I looked online and Carters still makes them, maybe they just don't carry them in the stores. If you google 'baby girl nightgowns with drawstring bottom' you will see a lot of them!  Be careful though, some of them are so cute that I want to buy one for your granddaughter too!

Phyl, that cat snuggled in the slipper, so cute!

NEFL - Sue Bruhling -Northeast Florida Eagles - February 16, 2023
I miss Samson so much... but Gabby Deserves to be Happy and she seems to be with V3... ❤  Thank You! Debbie Botelho for sharing your Post & Picture with us! ❤

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wS6piB6fLo

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

« Reply #1794 on: February 18, 2023, 06:57:01 AM »

#Istandwith Evan

Phyl

« Reply #1795 on: February 18, 2023, 06:57:29 AM »

Good Morning Everyone .
Happy Caturday!

24 F  clear skies .  High of  52F and sunny.  Evening/night 40F .

Hi Lilbro

Hi Karen, Pink, bbgolden and Nrstooge

{{Tsk}}

Clynn 'peace on earth' sure would be nice, tks for NEFL and Sue's update; luv the Ginger and daisy

Lori  thanks for the additional update on the SWFL nest and E21 and 22

{{Puff}} sweet memory, Ton & Little Chaple of the Bells

Lani awww kitties cuddled sleeping;  sweet wedding memory for you two

#Istandwith Evan

Phyl

« Reply #1796 on: February 18, 2023, 06:58:59 AM »

#Istandwith Evan

Phyl

« Last Edit: February 18, 2023, 07:53:10 AM by Phyl »

#Istandwith Evan

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #1798 on: February 18, 2023, 07:21:14 AM »

bounce
The peppers were on their new special bone in chicken thighs with BBQ, which were very good alone.
We plan to go BE "hunting" today...
BBL
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

LisaG1967

« Reply #1799 on: February 18, 2023, 08:12:42 AM »

Good Morning Beakers....It's Caturday!!!

tig - Have fun BE hunting.  :D

Phyl - We have almost the same weather today.  We are still chilly at 19, but that is with the wind chill. 

clynn - Thanks for looking.  I am going to be Googling that today. Beautiful pic of Gabby & V3

Lori - Great gifs, and that was an awesome steal!

Lani - Yes, it was a good day.   :)

E4E - Thanks  :)

tsk - You will be back to yourself soon! ((HUGS))