Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 855320 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #1740 on: February 16, 2023, 05:36:29 PM »

Oldguy tks for the Ryan Hall broadcast. We've had lots of gurgling, thunder and booms---oh and rain. ;D

Hi Baz cute gator gif. Been wondering about Zippo and his Valentine's Day?  Nice card for Bella

Lani tks for Royal cam up date. Now is that 'yakking' as in gabbing or 'yakking' as in barffing.  Handsome Curtis.

Tsk
Glad you stayed in. Messy out there

Clynn nothing like new fallen snow! Luv the photos.  Sweet photos of Bella, esp w/ballons. I spy a 'Happy Birthday" headband.  ;)

Tig I hope you stay 'blessed'.

T-40 I do believe you've nailed that Newman expression.  Have you clicked on the photo? Give it a try.  ;D

Not us Puff. Wasted trip just for junk mail. Don't you get 'Informed Delivery' from USPS?  Scans of your mail are sent via personal email from USPS. And, dwelivered right to your 'Inbox' also notices on packages

Lisa I think B and K should give us some wedding photos  to look at.

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#istandwithisrael

Phyl

« Reply #1741 on: February 16, 2023, 05:38:19 PM »

Great Spirit Bluff Falcons - Cliff View
Feb 16, 2023 7:17 AM
Camera Time: Feb 16, 2023 7:17 AM CST   

Courtesy: EmilyOhio
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 05:39:53 PM by Phyl »

#istandwithisrael

Phyl

« Reply #1742 on: February 16, 2023, 05:39:33 PM »

Feb 16, 2023 5:35 PM
Camera Time: Feb 16, 2023 5:34 PM CST
Birchwoman

Brrr!

#istandwithisrael

LisaG1967

« Reply #1743 on: February 16, 2023, 05:53:41 PM »

Puff - You be careful going out to get the mail. 

clynn - You have a beautiful Winter wonderland in your yard!

Phyl - I will have some pics of their special day to share with you all.  :D  Kelly's brother and SIL did gift them as a wedding present, a photographer to take pics at the Courthouse and some pics with the family afterwards. Great pics from the cams.  :)

Have a good night, everyone!

oldguy

« Reply #1744 on: February 16, 2023, 05:58:39 PM »

Well, the snow is about over here - my deck has 10 inches on it and we had very little drifting here.  Temp is already down to 25.
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #1745 on: February 16, 2023, 06:06:08 PM »

Phyl, "yakking" as in this Hawaiian woman's version of talking too much, as it clearly shows in the video!

8)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzg4rJJNX30
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 06:09:59 PM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

« Reply #1746 on: February 16, 2023, 06:06:58 PM »

Phyl - I will have some pics of their special day to share with you all.  :D  Kelly's brother and SIL did gift them as a wedding present, a photographer to take pics at the Courthouse and some pics with the family afterwards. Great pics from the cams.  :)

Have a good night, everyone!

Now that was an extremely thoughtful and cherished gift!  Hats off to Kelly's bro/SIL  ;)

#istandwithisrael

Phyl

« Reply #1747 on: February 16, 2023, 06:10:21 PM »

Phyl, "yakking" as in this Hawaiian woman's version of talking too much, as it clearly shows in the video!

Kinda difficult for me to tell in the capture.   Short on time  right now, didn't watch video

#istandwithisrael

Phyl

« Reply #1748 on: February 16, 2023, 06:11:41 PM »

Well...been fun.
I have another doc appt tomorrow pm.

For present, all is quiet and still.  :o

'Good Evening' .
Wishing  everyone ‘SEDs’

#istandwithisrael

BrokenLug

« Reply #1749 on: February 16, 2023, 06:31:37 PM »

OG it looks like you were the "big winner" in the IA snow department today.  ;)

Take it easy shoveling !
U. S. A.

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #1750 on: February 16, 2023, 07:06:44 PM »

LISA  Think we got about an inch - Again stepped on the porch to thank our neighbor for doing our walks.  Salt trucks have been by on the streets.
What a thoughtful wedding gift from Kelly's bro and SIL

PUFF  Glad you were cautious.

CLYNN  You also got quite a bit of snow.

PHYL  I've always loved that post.  I do it once a year  LOL  Stunning pic of falcon on the cliff.  Never had one of those weaving looms...

OLDGUY  Boy  Take it easy on the snow clearing.

We are 13" below our average snowfall for this time of the year... ???
Chicagoland

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #1751 on: February 16, 2023, 07:11:43 PM »

Lani - We've been cold over here but not as cold as your area;  We've been having mornings of upper 30's, then warming to a high of 59.   So nice of Derrick Nnadi to do that!!   Wow - those screeching sounds at the Albatross cam site :o ::) fun to watch them!   Like the TRR pics!

Clynn - Like the pic of the parrot perched on an open book!  Thanks for sharing birthday pics - can't believe Bella is 5 already - looks like a wonderful day for her and more to come when you all get together!! ;D    Lol those caps on the kittys! ;D   The bridge picture is scary - I sure wouldn't want to drive it. :o   Like the snow pics out in the yard!! :)

Lori - Those are sure some luscious looking cupcakes for Bella's birthday!

Phyl - Wow, you got a high of 69 today! 8)  And you got rain too - sounds real good!!   Egg watch at DNN - very exciting!! ;D   Like all the cam pics - thanks!

Oldguy - Sounds like a good plan to stay home. ;) :)

Tsk - Thinking of you.

LisaG - Wow! Very exciting wedding day coming up!!!! ;D

Baz - Cute birthday post for Bella!  Actually, we do not have any plans for this upcoming holiday weekend! :)

Tig - Glad you guys are ok with weather right now.   Yes- congrats MN DNR family. :-*

Hi Kb  :)

T-40  :)

Puff - Just two pieces of junk mail?! ::)  Well, at least you got out for a bit! ;) :)  Stay warm & safe.

BL - Like your note to Oldguy - you always have good stats.

Everyone have a good evening.

Lani

« Reply #1752 on: February 16, 2023, 07:25:40 PM »

Feb 16, 2023 5:35 PM
Camera Time: Feb 16, 2023 5:34 PM CST
Birchwoman

Brrr!

Awesome capture by Birchwoman!
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

kbshcb

« Reply #1753 on: February 16, 2023, 08:19:57 PM »

so cute but so young.

Awe, 4 baby fox were rescued spread out on Lake Minnetonka Feb 14 and taken to the Wildlife Rehabilitation Center in Roseville MN.
They all were hypothermic but after 20 minutes in an incubator they were normal.
They usually don't get fox until mid March or April...this is the earliest they've rescued them.

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/local/fox-kits-rescued-from-lake-minnetonka-taken-to-wildlife-rehabilitation-center/89-3ee6ed27-5fa6-4515-88e3-2a7d1794ff0e

Lani

« Reply #1754 on: February 16, 2023, 09:09:03 PM »

Clynn, more snow for you!  :P I hope Bella had a lovely birthday! I know you shared she's having her party on Saturday.

Kb, awww so cute, look at their button noses and paws with claws.
I hope they can be rehabbed.

Lisa, a lovely gift for Bradley and Kelly from her bro and SIL. Looking forward to the photos. Have you bought something special for yourself?

Phyl, nice pic of Newman from EmilyOhio. beautiful spot.

BL, you're always helpful to others with your weather knowledge.

Hi Puff, take care

Eagles, Albatross is very social critter. They do love to visit their neighbors, they sit and chat for hours. I don't think I've ever seen that with other birds.

Good night!

SWFL posts - 7:00p A calmer day closes. M, E21 and E22 had plenty to eat today with no interference. The Es sleep with full crops, with Dad above. Hopeful for Mom's return. Menu: 4 fish, 1 UFO. Sleep safely and peacefully Eagle Family. 3 hours ago

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tsk, Eagle's Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Prayers for SWFL Dad and eaglets, and Harriets return.

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For SWFL Harriet and nest, NEFL Samson and Gabriella, Black Bear Ted, Lucy, Reggae, Taffy Apple, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 10:10:44 PM by Lani »