Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 992228 times)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #1695 on: February 15, 2023, 05:40:40 PM »

Tsk Norman is a positively ID'd.  Awww Lulu is such a special kitty.  :-*   :-* :-*
 I hope you and Tim have wonderful day.

You mean "Newman"

:P

Newman:

Norman/Newman... It's easy to see how they get confused.  ;D ;) :D

Tee hee... I couldn't help myself.  8)

Norman  :-*

I couldn't either!  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #1696 on: February 15, 2023, 06:07:04 PM »

LANI   Sometimes hard to tell a seal from a rock...Watchful eye -  :o   LOLOLOL  I think now we have all bases covered  LOLOL

BAZI   And I can hear Jerry say " N e w m a n"  :D

Could see some snow here tomorrow - Mostly to the north of us but 1-3" tomorrow afternoon.
Chicagoland

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #1697 on: February 15, 2023, 06:09:16 PM »

Bella and Grandma worked on puzzles a lot today! And some painting art, dishwashing and some Papa play! Her Birthday is tomorrow, we are having pizza on Sunday to celebrate and give her presents!

Lisa, so funny, Bradley forgot that you actually birthed and raised him!

Lani, good video of the Royal Albatross'!  They are the sweetest birds (except those juvies last year who spit all over the baby...remember that?).

You all are cracking me up over the Newman/Norman thing!  I love Seinfeld! tsk, Let's hear it!  https://www.google.com/search?q=seinfeld+saying+newman+youtube&ei=JnDtY8GLHKGvqtsPw_ereA&ved=0ahUKEwjBtpuk3Jj9AhWhl2oFHcP7Cg8Q4dUDCBA&uact=5&oq=seinfeld+saying+newman+youtube&gs_lcp=Cgxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAQAzIGCAAQFhAeMgUIABCGAzIFCAAQhgMyBQgAEIYDMgUIABCGAzIFCAAQhgM6CggAEEcQ1gQQsANKBAhBGABQ2AlYgR1g2iJoAXABeACAAagBiAGfBpIBAzEuNpgBAKABAcgBCMABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz-serp#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:ac035153,vid:98dai6CC5BA  I like Lani's Norman best!

Pic of MN DNR egg!:

REST IN PEACE: Actress and model Raquel Welch has died after a brief illness. She was 82.

RRP - Might be worth tuning into DNN right now: https://www.raptorresource.org/birdcams/decorah-north-nest/.
Update: not tonight! We'll do an official announcement tomorrow, but egg watch is on at Decorah North!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #1698 on: February 15, 2023, 07:09:54 PM »

Tsk Norman is a positively ID'd.  Awww Lulu is such a special kitty.  :-*   :-* :-*
 I hope you and Tim have wonderful day.

You mean "Newman"

:P

Newman:

Norman/Newman... It's easy to see how they get confused.  ;D ;) :D

Tee hee... I couldn't help myself.  8)

Norman  :-*

I couldn't either!  ;D

The feline Norman is my preference. So that makes me 'racist" I guess. ROTFL
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#istandwithisrael

kbshcb

« Reply #1699 on: February 15, 2023, 07:14:43 PM »

Good one, Phyl....the latest iteration ;)

Lani

« Reply #1700 on: February 15, 2023, 07:29:10 PM »

LOL Phyl! He is a sweet boy  :-*
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

« Reply #1701 on: February 15, 2023, 07:34:38 PM »

Woot, woot!....the DNR nest has an egg.

Hot diggity dog!

#istandwithisrael

Phyl

« Reply #1702 on: February 15, 2023, 07:39:54 PM »

Kb your mourning dove aka pigeon--- we had 3 pairs.
I enjoyed the puffin piece.   My mind set is in S-p-r-i-n-g.  Luf the Grandma Moses paintiong

Lani sweet doe in snow; tks for the
Royal  Cam update; sweet seal pups

Oldguytks for weather up date for Music City. Gosh we're gonna be infor it; your weather --take dcare yourself

Clynn looks like another fun day w/Grandma/pa; I use to watch Seinfeld. Felt the same way as Jerry about Newman. LOL

Well I have an old lady giving me 'the eye' and a man sitting downstairs watching FNC. I am as hungry as Magpie.

#istandwithisrael

Phyl

« Reply #1703 on: February 15, 2023, 07:44:56 PM »

'Good Evening' .
Wishing  everyone ‘SEDs’

If you don't hear from me---you know I'm 'Gone With The Wind'.

#istandwithisrael

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #1704 on: February 15, 2023, 09:19:37 PM »

LisaG - I think that your son & dil will be appreciating you watching over your Grandchild while they go out to dinner later on!!  After the baby is born - you will be asked!! :-* :)

Phyl - sound like a good day ahead - and enjoy a glass of vino! ;D

Kb - Happy that missing dog got reunited with its owner!! ;D

Lani - Wow - snow for you!!  Who would think that AZ is getting this much snow this winter?! :o ::)    You better start preparing for March madness - you know what that means  ;) ;D   Your Norman  :-*

LisaG - I have no doubt you will take wonderful care of your precious Grandbaby.

Kb - Love the picture!!    Yay - DNR has an egg!! :-* :)

Tsk - Thank you!   Thoughts & prayers for you. :-*   Hello to Tim and a pat on head for Lulu  ;D

Clynn - Love all the Bella pics!!!  Especially her washing dishes! ;) ;D  Love the pic of Ed & Bella!!     RIP Rachel Welch.

Hello & goodnight Tig, Lori, Oldguy, Puff, BL, T40, Jaspurr, Peep, Blshue, Weasel, Pink, and thinking of Bggolden, Jilltosa, Karen, Ezee, Eburg, Ginger, Maxie, Nr.,

Beakers have a good night.  :)

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #1705 on: February 15, 2023, 09:57:29 PM »

Lani, your Norman, has "Sweet Boy" written all over him.  He's my fav Norman.  :-* :-* :)
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Lani

« Reply #1706 on: February 15, 2023, 10:30:33 PM »

SED Phyl, oh my, ominous skies ahead, you, Jim, and Miss Maggie take care.

Eagles, it's a light snow tonight, temps will get down to 18 degrees tonight. How is everything with you?  :)

Clynn, Beautiful Miss Bella looks so grown up. Papa's proud of his little girl. Happiness is doing dishes with grandma.  ;D ... I remember last year's albie chick was harassed while mom was away getting food. That was sad, thankfully the ranger showed up to help to assist chick... sweet pic of DNR mom looking at egg (or dad)... rip Raquel Welch ... Thanks for the egg watch alert for Decorah North.

Oldguy, Hana has a pretty face, looks like she's wearing lipstick.... Maru is in his zone  :-*

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tsk, Eagle's Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Prayers for SWFL Dad and eaglets, and Harriets return.

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For SWFL Harriet and nest, NEFL Samson and Gabriella, Black Bear Ted, Lucy, Reggae, Taffy Apple, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #1707 on: February 16, 2023, 06:09:59 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Light covering of snow on the ground this morning...looks like it is to end around 3:00. 3-5"  High 26 today, but in mid 40s for the weekend so it will quickly melt!

Lani, I have just a few more months of just Grandma and Bella! I will have both of them for the summer until school starts in late August, then my little Princess will be in Kindergarten! You are having some real winter weather! 18 is COLD!  That goodnight dog looks guilty of something...

Phyl, you are in luck, they say Spring will be earlier this year!  https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/13/weather/weather-news-early-spring-warm-spring-wxn/index.html 

Baz, this made me think of you! 
In an experience that could only be described as an act of kismet, an Australian King Parrot perched himself on a reader’s open book.

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 06:56:32 AM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

Lani

« Reply #1709 on: February 16, 2023, 06:57:05 AM »

Lori, absolutely adorable card and cupcakes for Miss Bella!  :-*

Happy Happy Happy 5th birthday Bella!