Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1000914 times)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #1665 on: February 14, 2023, 05:15:38 PM »

BAZI  That is one eye- popping greeting for today. ;D   OMG  I need to show that to Tim with your suggestion.  I got teary - that wonderful rescue Lulu who could barely carry the slipper.  Great story!  Good to see Swampy back on his private - well not so if you don't include the turtles - island.  I expect this is a spot you easily see out your window each day so as not to miss anything  ;D  You are so good to get your taxes in so early.  Tim starts working on them tomorrow or so he says  LOL

PHYL   Aww such sweet gifts to each other for Valentines day.

LANI  This SWFL  female" could be easing her way into M15's heart?   Was that a good thing that the insurance adjuster did?  I see you answered that.  Sounds complicated!

TIG   Enjoy your evening.  The aerials give it good perspective
Chicagoland

oldguy

« Reply #1666 on: February 14, 2023, 05:49:30 PM »

Valentines song from the "Kids"
Quarantine Kids play "Love Train"   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlUGr6gPN3A
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #1667 on: February 14, 2023, 06:46:02 PM »

OLDGUY  Sweet bond and Calypso story.  At first the way the vid of Claire and TT went I was worried she passed but read the comments and I was happy to see not so..  " go for a ride and the cat gets in the carrier  " cute story of cat like a dog.

BAZI  Tim couldn't stop laughing  LOLOL
Chicagoland

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #1668 on: February 14, 2023, 07:25:47 PM »

Tig - Love all the amazing pics of the ice racing last Saturday!!! It looks like a very exciting event!! ;D   Tig - the 2nd link you posted worked perfectly! The 1st one didn't as I am not on FB, but no prob when I clicked on the 2nd link you provided. :) ;D

Phyl - Awe, nice valentine for all the furry members in the beak.   Jim sounds so thoughtful - very nice V-day gift for you. :)

Kb - Scary to drive in those freezing conditions - glad you are so careful & alert - stay safe.    Your jeep cherokee has low miles - like new!

LisaG - Just think - next year you might be staying with the baby while the parents go out for dinner  ;) ;D   Good luck next week when you get your taxes processed,  I hope you guys get a tax refund!

Puff - Thats a lot of magnets! :o ::)

Hi Oldguy  - Hope you & your other half enjoyed a nice V-day.  :)   Love quarantine kids - thanks!

Lani - Darling V-day gif!  Mike has eaten some of the candy he gave you- too funny- I think all our hubbys do that! ;D Lol  ;D   Just read what you told to Kb, about the car accident years ago - so glad you were aware of the driver and that you all were ok in a situation that could have been much worse.

Lori - Happy V-day to you & Destini  :-*

Hi BL & Pip - Happy V-day!

Tsk - You, Tim & Lulu have a good Valentine evening.

Hi Baz - Hope you are having a nice V-day  :)   wow! Good for you in getting your tax refund so fast!

Clynn - Hope you & Ed had nice V-day  :)

Beakers have a nice V-day evening - stay safe & warm.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #1669 on: February 14, 2023, 11:12:04 PM »

SED Eagles :)

Good night Beakers! I hope you had a lovely Valentines Day  :)

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tsk, Eagle's Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Prayers for SWFL Dad and eaglets, and Harriets return.

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For SWFL Harriet and nest, NEFL Samson and Gabriella, Black Bear Ted, Lucy, Reggae, Taffy Apple, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #1670 on: February 15, 2023, 02:09:46 AM »

Tsk Norman is a positively ID'd.  Awww Lulu is such a special kitty.  :-*   :-* :-*
 I hope you and Tim have wonderful day.

You mean "Newman"

:P

It was a t-y-p-o.   LOL   ;D
Y'all should know that by now.   ;)  :-*

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #1671 on: February 15, 2023, 06:04:22 AM »

Good Morning Everyone !

Currently 58 F   .  High of  72F mostlycloudy .  Evening/night 61F w/ heavy Thunderstorm.

Looks like everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day.  ;)
I had a dermatology appt. to remove some 'suspiscious' items from my back.   
Dinner was cooked shrimp w/ seafood sauce, crab cakes, pasta in a cream cheese salmon sauce with a green salad/tomatoes, olive oil vinnegret.  Wht wine. Red velvet cake
Pretty blustery night.

Hi Lilbro

Hi Karen, Pink, bbgolden and Nrstooge

{{Tsk}}

Lani sweet kitties

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #1672 on: February 15, 2023, 06:09:31 AM »

The Raptor Resource Project

From Amy's blog...

How long does it take a bald eagle to lay an egg?
https://www.raptorresource.org/2023/02/14/how-long-does-it-take-a-bald-eagle-to-lay-an-egg/

Flappy Valentine’s Day!

https://www.raptorresource.org/2023/02/14/flappy-valentines-day/

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #1673 on: February 15, 2023, 06:21:00 AM »

Aryana Hummingbird
Feb 13, 2023 5:27 PM
Camera Time: Feb 13, 2023 3:27 PM PS

Looks like everyone is doing well

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #1674 on: February 15, 2023, 06:23:54 AM »

And look at this youngester...

« Last Edit: February 15, 2023, 06:27:48 AM by Phyl »

Sauces bald eagle cam

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #1675 on: February 15, 2023, 06:56:06 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

32 right now, high 33 and WINDY! 1-3" of snow tonight and again in the morning, but it won't last long, in the mid 40's this weekend.

Phyl, thanks for Amy's Blog, love the picture of the Norths! Just have to post it! Very clever and cute morning pic of the egg shell! Great gift from Jim, and you are putting your apron on for him tomorrow morning! Aryana and her babies amaze me, they seem so crowded in the tiny nest - no walking around or fledging!

Lani, you have a sneaky chocolate thief... bless his heart! I always give Ed a bag of Red Hots (heart shaped) on Valentines day! And he brings me a Cinnamon Dolce latte!

baz, great picture of what Swampy and his turtle friends look like!

Lori, love the white chocolate peppermint brownies! And your sweet critters!

MARS Wildlife Rescue Centre - Humpback whales blowing in Discovery Passage north of Campbell River during sunset. © Eiko Jones

SWFL - E22 Mantles Protects Food & Swipes at E21 - Important Milestones - Feb 14, 2023   https://youtu.be/fajUvl2ZDN0

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #1676 on: February 15, 2023, 07:41:56 AM »

HI BEAKERS

44 heading to 47 with wind gusts and winter weather advisory.  Mostly cloudy.

EAGLES  Funny comment to Lisa about next year on Valentines they could be baby sitting  LOLOL  I'll post a Valentines pic on Caturday  ;) ;)

LANI   Aww  such a tender good night pic. I love black and whites..

PHYL  What a Valentines dinner!   Stunning hummer photos. :o :o :o

CLYNN   Love the photo of the humpbacks " blowing off steam" .  SWFL is hanging in there.
Chicagoland

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #1677 on: February 15, 2023, 08:52:20 AM »

LisaG1967

« Reply #1678 on: February 15, 2023, 08:55:56 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

Morning tsk   :)

clynn - Love your Wonderful Wednesday mouse!  Are you getting the winds that Decorah is getting?  Geez, it sounds terrible from the live feed.  Yay for E22 on mantling!  I always root for the baby.  Have a good Bella day!

Phyl - The baby hummers are growing!  Thanks for RRP post.  Your dinner sounded yummy! 

Lani - Sweet good night kitties!  Just read your explanation from yesterday, yea, probably a good thing.  You don't want that to happen again.

E4E - Funny, you should say that about watching grandbaby.  I asked Bradley if he was going to let me watch the baby while they wanted to go out.  He says, eventually!  ;D ;D ;D  I think he forgets, I did birth him. 

Phyl

« Reply #1679 on: February 15, 2023, 09:15:22 AM »

Clynn another Bella Wednesday,  :). Only  4 days to Bella's 5th;  felt mouse holding  mini puppy and bear--so cute. Luv the 'Peace'; awesome orcas 'blowing off steam'.  SWFL-kids looking good and learning. I know Amy's photo of the Norths is sweet, nice you posted.

Tsk our dinner-well I cheated some as I had doc appt.,you know. The cream cheese salmon sauce was left over salmon dip I found at Aldi's. The cooked shrimp was a med. size ring , a BOGO at Publix  as were the crab cakes(the other's in garage freezer, as are remaing crab cakes, for Lent). Jim brought the cake home the night before. However, I could have done all that---if I wanted too.  ;D LOL
Pets to Lulu---keep wanting to call her 'Lu'.  :-[

Clynn/Tsk and all your weather is chilly and windy---keep warm  :-*

Eagles happy 'Good Morning' to you; pedicure this afternoon--I look forward to an hour w/ Toodie and a glass of vino.

Lisa  those Belgin waffles  w/ cappuccino  look delish.  Any excitement on trail cam?

« Last Edit: February 15, 2023, 09:47:04 AM by Phyl »

Sauces bald eagle cam