Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1016881 times)

kbshcb

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #165 on: January 04, 2023, 07:31:15 PM »

Congratulations, tsk - Lulu is adorable...how fun for you!

Puff

« Reply #166 on: January 04, 2023, 07:37:58 PM »

Super tsk  Agree, she has beautiful colors and markings.  Definitely a keeper.  Love and the best of years to the new family of 3.  Where did you find her?

P

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #167 on: January 04, 2023, 09:38:13 PM »

Congratulations TSK  on  your new kitty!
Lulu is  an adorable Calico marked  girl.
Great photos.
Wish  you , Tim and Lulu many happy and fun filled years together.
Maggie sends purrs to Lulu.

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #168 on: January 04, 2023, 10:07:49 PM »

Clynn thanks for the photos of Bella and Talon ,Kelsey, Honey/Harley. Santa was very nice to the kids. Great family photo. Everyone looks great. 
 Yeah. The Black Eagles may not be that  active right now---but one can see the Rock Hyrax frequently there. The  Egyptian geese---they show up quite frequently at all the cams. I get quite a few snapshots of them , as well as other wildlife, to post in'Other Animal cams'

Puff thanks for sharing your visit to Calif. ; Glad you had a wonderful time at game, parade and visit with friends.

Lisa nice snap of  HM near N2B

Oldguy  cats  and  Kaleidoscope   ;D

Sauces bald eagle cam

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #169 on: January 04, 2023, 10:10:15 PM »

Kb - Vehicles blocking your driveway?! ::)  Can you stick a sign in the snow that says 'Anyone who blocks this driveway must clear the driveway'! Lol - just trying to think of something amusing!
Oldguy - I like your post to Kb!
Lori - Love the SWFL pic!!
Tig - Wow, busy day outside.  Hope your bro made it over there!  Enjoy putting your feet up - you deserve it!
Puff - So happy to know you had a fun & wonderful trip to CA!  I do hope we get to meet another time - Yes, that would be great with Weasel too!! ;D
Lani - Sad about Ray Thielbar, RIP - Nice tribute.    That is one of the things that is no fun;  stacking & trying to get everything to fit back into the storage shed!  My hubby always says I have too much (Christmas) stuff!   Glad Sadie enjoyed her walk - Lol; had to sniff along the way!
Tsk - Congrats on your new addition to the family;  Lulu is beautiful!!!  She is a lucky gal!!  ;D
Phyl - Yes, similar temps  :)
LisaG - Love your pic of HM in the field!!  ;D
Clynn - Such wonderful pics!!  Bella has such fun with you!!  Love all the family pics;  Talon, Kelsey, Erin & the whole family, & all the Pets - wonderful pics!! ;D

All Beakers have a good night  :)

kbshcb

« Reply #170 on: January 04, 2023, 10:39:03 PM »

Eagles4 - My younger male neighbor 2 doors up came and helped them...they all got out of their stuckness.
Very funny idea of yours though.

Read tonight we've had 45 inches of snow since Nov29.....our typical whole winter is around 50....we are on our way with just average snowfall the rest of the year to 100 inches, a 30 year record if this continues..
Night all.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #171 on: January 04, 2023, 11:47:56 PM »

Tsk, Congratulations on your new fur baby... Love Lulu, she's beautiful, love her markings. She's already sharing Tim's chair.... Aly has been looking for an apartment or small home to rent that will accept pets since summer. It's expensive, most rentals are now becoming Air B & B, especially in Pine and Star Valley. So, she'll stay here with us until something becomes available... sleep well tonight Tsk, Tim and Lulu  :-*

Clynn, Fun pics today! What a great Christmas Bella and Talon had! Kelsy and pup look adorable, and so does Harley and Honey.  ;D .. love the Princess bed, so cozy, precious pic.  :-* ... A beautiful photo of the  Walter Sisulu National Botanical Gardens, stunning water fall near the Black eagle's nest. I remember seeing my first Egyptian Goose at Pete's Pond in Mashatu, there was a pair that would arrive every night and stand in the water's edge. Beautiful birds...

Kb, WOW! that's a lot of snow!  :-\

Eagles, I have a lot of Christmas stuff too, it's my favorite time of year. Before we bought a home, I have to be able to imagine where the Christmas tree will be, will Christmas red blend in, and where will I put my Christmas treasures. LOL!  ;D

Oldguy, very funny cat/owner video. LOL!!  ;D... the Husky's a talkative fellow! LOL! ... those rescue jeeps are amazing! Those wheels are brilliant, just like tanks.

Lisa, great pic of HM in the field. That's why I'm thinking about how long do I want a Christmas tree standing in the living room  ;D

{{{Hugs Puff}}}, 50 yard line 20 rows up, that is awesome!!👍 ;D  ... I won't be able to make that bus ride to Australia either! LOL!!!

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Clynn, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee,Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Eagle's Mother and Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For NEFL Samson and Gabriella, Black Bear Ted, Lucy, Reggae, Taffy Apple, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #172 on: January 05, 2023, 01:08:55 AM »

SWFL eagle cam home of Harriet, M15 & E21
Congratulations and welcome sweet little E21!!!

Aren't you sweet!  See your fuzzy cuteness in the morning E21!

Welcome to the world E21 💕😊 - official hatch time is 20:22:42 (8:42pm) It took E21 36 hours 20 minutes and 22 seconds to hatch! https://youtu.be/veiOLZi1TPY via LADYHAWK

Harriet comes back to the nest in the evening to take over incubation duties and M15 will get up and head to the attic. Little E21 is almost hatched at this point - half way out of the shell. About two hours later, Harriet will get up and we get our first peek at the new hatchling -what a blessing and wonderful evening to share E21's hatch live on chat! M15 does not know that E21 has hatched so when he returns in the morning he will be in for a nice surprise! Then time for him to stock the pantry!! What a beautiful sight to watch a new life come into the world and we are all counting our blessings today! We look forward to seeing a pip on egg #2 soon! Thank you for watching!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2023, 01:11:25 AM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

Puff

« Reply #173 on: January 05, 2023, 06:29:20 AM »

Lani Your point to make exactly - You have too much tool stuff, or whatever stuff:  old mags, worn out sweats, unused exercise equipment, etc.  We all collect and have favs and we do try and intend to try.  But they bring us joy and comfort and memories.  That's a good thing.  (I now have Ton's room to keep some of my downstair Christmas decorations. How convenient that is.  Tee Hee) 

Great  activity to come back to- E21 at SWFL.  A new family begins.

P
« Last Edit: January 05, 2023, 06:30:57 AM by Puff »

Phyl

« Reply #174 on: January 05, 2023, 06:36:11 AM »

Good Morning Everyone !

Welcome to the world E-21 !!

Right now 37F mostly clear .  Later up to  55F sunny .  Nighttime , 32 F   . 

Hi Lilbro

Hi Pink, Karen and Nrstooge

Hi Puff

Lori Thank you! What wonderful news from SWFL nest.   ;D   Yes, indeed it is beauitful to see new life come into the world.
And exciting to watch that life discover it’s world and it’s true nature.

I've sat in/at both this and the above. Plus the style that came after.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2023, 06:42:11 AM by Phyl »

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #175 on: January 05, 2023, 06:36:56 AM »

The Raptor Resource Project

From Amy's blog...
January 4, 2022: NestFlix and News from Decorah!

https://www.raptorresource.org/2023/01/04/january-4-2022-nestflix-and-news-from-decorah/?doing_wp_cron=1672902502.0567629337310791015625

Sauces bald eagle cam

LisaG1967

« Reply #176 on: January 05, 2023, 06:43:32 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

kb - You and Chris be careful going out on your errand today.

Puff -  Reading your post from last night, and sounds like you had a wonderful trip!

clynn - Fun Bella day, and great pics.  Kelsey looks so happy with the pup.  Munchkins looked like they loved their gifts. The Egyptian geese are beautiful.

tsk - You got a kitty!  Lulu is beautiful, love her markings.  How did she do last night?

Phyl & E4E - Thanks  :D

Lani - You could always decorate the tree for other holidays...Mardi Gras, Valentine's, St. Patrick's, Easter, 4th of July and before you know it, its Christmas again.  ;D

Lori - Awww, welcome sweet lil E21!!!

Phyl

« Reply #177 on: January 05, 2023, 07:05:06 AM »

Just took this snapshot

Decorah Eagles
Jan 5, 2023 7:01 AM
Camera Time: Jan 5, 2023 7:01 AM CST

There's our lovely pair on the Y with snow falling.  :-*

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #178 on: January 05, 2023, 07:13:19 AM »

KB if you all venture out today---becareful. Ollie needs you.

Tsk how was it, waking up to Lulu this morning?  Did she cuddle with   you during the night?

Hi Tig

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #179 on: January 05, 2023, 07:14:02 AM »

Clynn
Lately, when watching the cliffs, these cute mammals are what  we usually find.
I snapped this  on my first day of cam watching.

Black Eagles of Roodekrans
Dec 7, 2022 12:36 AM
Camera Time: Dec 7, 2022 8:36 AM SAST

A pair of Rock Hyrax
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_hyrax

Sauces bald eagle cam