Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1002713 times)

Puff

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #1560 on: February 12, 2023, 11:46:45 AM »

CLYNN  Sure have to admire Becky and Jennifer on that long road trip from Oregon to Southern Ill  And I'm sure they've found pet friendly accommodations they use each time .  Looks good at Berry.  Nice pic of Erin and Sidney  Where were the kids?  LOL

LANI   Cute update from TRR  :) and the update on the Royals - Sweet Mama and baby.

LISA  Take lots of pics  :D

SWFL  Had a vid on FB - Dad trying to protect babies from invading huge female.  I'll see if I can find it

https://www.facebook.com/susan.starckromano/videos/1406684376801300/?idorvanity=243241724058357  YIKES

Wow tsk I never have seen such a pic.  Someone was in the right spot at the right time. 15 is determined to be super dad.  Love to see such determination and defense.  As I said - never saw anything like that before up-close-and-personal.

P

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #1561 on: February 12, 2023, 12:32:16 PM »

tsk, that video is WOW, I agree with Puff!  I wonder if the female would hurt the babies? They need to set up a pool by the nest and stock it with fish so M15 doesn't have to go far...

Roger Garber - Had a brief encounter with the 'committee' this afternoon, all went well with the 140 or so that was counted. (I bet that left a HUGE mess on the roof!)
Thinking of willie...

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #1562 on: February 12, 2023, 01:07:48 PM »

Tsk, oh my, I can't look  :'( , prayers for SWFL Dad and eaglets. This would be another heart breaker 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #1563 on: February 12, 2023, 02:36:31 PM »

Oh nooooo, Mr. Billlll!!!  NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!  :o ::)  I just lost a giant post I have been working on - something in reply to everyone. Gone! Long gone!!  :'( :'(  I can't re-do it... I just can't. WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :-[

Okay...
HAPPY SUPER BOWL SUNDAY! Wearing red for the Chiefs. I had a whole paragraph about why. And so much more... Oh, lawww...  I'll get over it.  I guess.  ;)  ::) 8)

Meanwhile...
HAVE A RESTFUL AND GOOD DAY, BEAKERS!  :)

« Last Edit: February 12, 2023, 02:41:25 PM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Lani

« Reply #1564 on: February 12, 2023, 02:43:27 PM »

Clynn, the kids look like their having a great time! Great family pic! ;D

Hi Baz! It'll be a great game!

Go KC and Mahomes
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

LisaG1967

« Reply #1565 on: February 12, 2023, 03:46:21 PM »

Lani - Thank you for the Royal update, and for the pics from Seal Island. 

tsk - I sure will take lots of pics.  :D

clynn - More great pics of the kiddos!  Are they having fun?  OMG, 140 on the roof?  We pass a house on the way to the store in the next town over, and we see something similar, not as many, but the roof is a MESS!

baz - Oh nooooo! 

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #1566 on: February 12, 2023, 04:48:06 PM »

CLYNN   What a great pic of the Bean. ( Cloudscape)  I've not seen it from that perspective before  LOL  Good family pic. You'll have to ask Bella what the best part of her vacation was... Holy smokes - that is one large "committee"  :o

PUFF   I found it hard to watch.  He's sure betting on Harriet's return - If not - will raise this brood and find a new mate next season.

((((BAZI))))   We'll pretend we read it  :-*

This cat we have has to be part dog!   Her favorite toy is a tiny "mouse" that sits at the end of a wire via a snap swivel. The wire is attached to a rod that her human uses to tease her with - She is lickety-split FAST.  Then she wants to carry it off dragging the wand behind her a little ways - turns around and brings it right back to the human's feet!!  This goes on for minutes.  She rests and the whole thing starts again.  I wanted to nap a bit this afternoon so I'm all situated on the office couch and he jumps up on my sidelying body with the mouse in her mouth.  I ignored her.  She went to Tim in his recliner in the family room.

Enjoy the game everyone.  May the best team win.  ;D
Chicagoland

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #1567 on: February 12, 2023, 05:19:03 PM »

Lisa/ Lani Of course,  I know Feline Distemper is  given every 3 years---and Maggie gets hers at her annual exam.  ;D

Kb lovely Eurasian Hoopoe  and awesome vid. Thanks for sharing

Clynn we enjoy the 'big' games usually football and basketball. Jim keeps up only just enough to chat with his younger co-workers and maintain a good
relationship with eveyone. I'd do the same if I were still in the workforce.   Next to the former LA Rams, my fave team is the KC Chiefs. I love the in stadium games---and the after game 'excitement' free for all.  :o 
G otta hand it to Becky and Jennifer  making a long auto trip with two cats---good cats  and good training.
  Bella's 5th birthday will certainly be  special  and Grandma/Grandpa will take loads of photos .  Sweet photo of Erin & Sydney ---kids  in Chicago. Thanks for sharing.
 Such a sweet little juvenile Ruby throated hummer. Tks  for the update/photo on B16/Berry College nest, everything else grows into that beak and those clown feet.  :-*

Hi Eagles that's a good Superbowl 57 logo, incorporates the red mountains of AZ. Berry College nest pic is a good snap.

Lisa a happy belated birthday to Kelly---it will be nice wedding, one all their own.  You'll have a blast when the children's dept have sales!

Lani tks for the Royal Albatroos photo update, lovely photo of Mom and SP; those seal pups are sooooo cute!   Weary eagle puddle bathing  :-*

{{Tsk}} I've never seen such a nest  attack as this on  M15's kids.  :o  Great suggestion  Clynn, creating a near by  pond and stocking w/fish. Just like the Decorah nest at the hatchery.

Clynn  Roger Garber's  encounter with the 'committee'  :o. Bet the roof was a mess.

((Baz)) all that work into your post. Shucks!  Granted this post has me nervous. On the lighter side--- 'Mr. Bill' so funny.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2023, 05:32:16 PM by Phyl »

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #1568 on: February 12, 2023, 05:31:04 PM »

'Good Evening' .
Wishing  everyone ‘SEDs’

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

oldguy

« Reply #1569 on: February 12, 2023, 09:18:59 PM »

The Chiefs pull it off in the end...
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

jaspurr

« Reply #1570 on: February 12, 2023, 09:23:58 PM »

Lani is your heart still beating.  Mine stopped a few times?

CONGRATULATIONS CHIEFS

Lani

« Reply #1571 on: February 12, 2023, 09:53:00 PM »

Lani is your heart still beating.  Mine stopped a few times?

CONGRATULATIONS CHIEFS

Jaspurr! YES it is!!! Whew what a close one! Great game and great to see you!  ;D
I was just watching our Albie Family, the sun is shining, it's a bit windy, weatherwise all seems well.
A bit windy is an understatement! I don't think albies will be flying today.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2023, 10:01:55 PM by Lani »

Lani

« Reply #1572 on: February 12, 2023, 09:54:22 PM »

The Chiefs pull it off in the end...

Hi Oldguy, Yes we did!  :)

oldguy

« Reply #1573 on: February 12, 2023, 10:17:30 PM »

A few videos to get caught up on ...

Home Free - Givin' Up On You featuring Texas Hill   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7kEcNB3MHM

Where do Downy Woodpeckers Sleep in Winter? | Fun Facts   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW3nRgsvQWM

Quarantine Kids play "Boogie on Reggae Woman"   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m62lC_wx3og

A wood stove and Cats   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSsJ8SgD-Lg

Man pleads for help as rescue cat becomes obsessed with him   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKluWuX1lv0

Attacked By The Most Dangerous Kitten While Preparing A Dinner   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDuaeOuOLh8

Dog person adopts her first cat. Here's how that went   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfZJJ0UOKqo

When your dog brings home a friend 🙈🤣   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMYlHz3CJvk

SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

Lani

« Reply #1574 on: February 12, 2023, 11:11:22 PM »

Oldguy, great videos tonight and love the Chiefs pic. Miri is such a pretty girl, Finally we got to see them use the fireplace and see the cats reaction... When your dog brings home a friend  ;D ... I hope you've just about completed your duties with the family estate. Did you play cards last night?

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tsk, Eagle's Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Prayers for SWFL Dad and eaglets, and Harriets return.

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For SWFL Harriet and nest, NEFL Samson and Gabriella, Black Bear Ted, Lucy, Reggae, Taffy Apple, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.