Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1002829 times)

kbshcb

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #1530 on: February 11, 2023, 02:48:09 PM »

Phyl - yep that's right...a better word than mine.

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #1531 on: February 11, 2023, 03:09:32 PM »

KB... this is the Cedar lake near Hutchinson...  Phew.... We are off the lake and on our way home. We saw a wet spot on the ice where some dufus had let their truck run for a while. Can't fix stupid.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2023, 03:35:48 PM by camperstig »
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #1532 on: February 11, 2023, 03:42:11 PM »

Cats, Beavers & Ducks - "Look at my bikini. LOOK AT IT."

baz, yes, their outfits are similar! And so is the hair! Must be the 5 year old trend...well, Bella will be 5 next week! I think I have too many birthday presents for her, but I can't help it...I need therapy... 

Phyl, aww, the kissing booth! I was waiting for that cat to slide into the water... :o

Lani, what happens when Dewey wants his blankie? Does he just wait for Norman to leave? Aww, your soul cat was Weasel...my soul cat was Bogey. I have been working on my eBay stuff, listening to the 60's Gold on Sirius ... I am back in High School...  ::)

kb, wow on the eagle vs. wolfe pics!

T40, thanks for the entertainment!

This is Honey!                                                                                                 This is Harley!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Puff

« Reply #1533 on: February 11, 2023, 03:51:59 PM »

Well BAZ and PHYL  Half bad news half good news.  Bad news is that it is late on a weekend day.  Limited staff to talk to.  Cemetary lady says they know about coyote on their land but had not had anyone report wolves.  Still on duty is the groundskeeper.  She said she would alert him and give him some of my info.  She suggested I call the manager on Monday.

I also then called the county forestry office.  Person who answered said he wasn't available, I took that to mean he left for the weekend.  She did however forward me over to his machine where I left/repeated the information along with my contact number. 

I did get a good feeling from both people I did talk to.  They seemed to believe me and to care.  I will follow up on Monday.

You can bet I'll be over there the first break in my schedule WITH A CAMERA!   

kbshcb

« Reply #1534 on: February 11, 2023, 03:59:04 PM »

KB... this is the Cedar lake near Hutchinson...  Phew.... We are off the lake and on our way home. We saw a wet spot on the ice where some dufus had let their truck run for a while. Can't fix stupid.

Ah, I thought you were at Madison Lake south of St. Peter...nope, there's a lot of stupid out there!

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #1535 on: February 11, 2023, 04:07:20 PM »

Cannot believe I forgot to check in this AM!!  :o :o :o  Happy Caturday everyone.  I posted yesterday, thank you very much!!

LANI   Even the vet/staff commented on her coloring said Tim.  What a sweetie that cozy Norman.  Mike deserves a lot of catnaps and a good recliner to catch up this weekend.

LISA   Love your AM pic today  ;D   Holy Smokes on that Ghostbuster Mobile  WOW

TIG   Busy day for you yesterday.

CLYNN   LOVE your AM pic today. All sorts of Valentine kitties   Mike Mayou is one lucky guy to capture those bobcats.  Nice comment from Paul McCartney.   Didn't know you could watch your American Girl doll being made?  Cool. Cute Bella  LOL   Yes, that is all that has been on TV for the last week is the Car show.  So glad it is a nice weekend for them.  Are they in the market for a car?   PEEPING TOMS  LOLOL   Luck at my bikini  LOLOL  Bella is one lucky little girl to have you as a Grandma - but yes - you do need therapy  LOLOL

EAGLES   What is the Distemper shot for?

PUFF   What a cemetery visit!  Didn't know we had wolves around here  :o  You are right to try and get a pic of them

KB   What a sight on that trail cam.  Yikes - Hope they worked it out!  What  a story about you and Burt B LOL   Such a sweet pic of the Ellie and baby.  Get out your shorts KB...

T40  Now that's one happy snowy  LOL   Loved that 4th one with the black cats immediate loving of the girl.  That "voice over guy" was good.

PHYL  Cute kitty doing the half dog paddle  LOL  Kissing booth  Awww

BAZI   How sweet is that pic of the twins.  so cute
Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #1536 on: February 11, 2023, 04:31:18 PM »

More like this, tsk, LOL

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #1537 on: February 11, 2023, 05:41:46 PM »

Street Cat  Bob---Valentine's

Hi Tsk Caturday greeting yesterday---yes you did.  ;) ; distemper is highly contageous and life tghreatening--- canine distemper virus attacks the brain, spine and nervous sys. However, not a very stable virsus. Feline distemper or feline panleukopenia (FPV), is a virus that is highly contagious and potentially life-threatening. The disease affects the blood cells in the intestinal tract, bone marrow, and stem cells... and more. https://www.bing.com/search?q=distemper+in+cats+wiki&qs=UT&pq=distemper+in+cats&sk=SS2LS1MT1UT2&sc=10-17&cvid=A71295724D2D4762A1511626C7254DF7&FORM=QBRE&sp=7&ghc=1

Clynn
LOL 'Look at my bikini' what are the odds?  Kid-Os are fortunate to have you as grand parents.

Baz cute snap of the twins dancing

KB one can still get sunburned in the snow/cloudy day. Do take care.

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #1538 on: February 11, 2023, 05:48:09 PM »

Caturday 'Good Evening and Good Night .

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

LisaG1967

« Reply #1539 on: February 11, 2023, 06:13:23 PM »

Good Evening Beakers

Jeff and I met Bradley & Kelly in Annapolis for lunch today.  Yesterday was her birthday, so we wanted to treat her to lunch.  We also went shopping for some baby stuff.   :)

tig;D on the turkey's on the shoulder. 

E4E - When Bradley moved out, he left some bookcases in his room, so Jeff is putting the finished Lego models in there.  Hope everything went ok with Star's shot today. 

Puff - Sounds like you had a nice visit with Ton, and got to see some wildlife, too. 

Lori - What a cute birthday post for Star.

clynn - Awww, look at Bella patiently waiting for her doll. "Hissing Booth"!

Lani - Love the pic of Norman.   Thanks for the safe journey wishes for Mom.

kb - Wow, the pics from the trail cam.  Glad you had some warmer weather.  LOL, I thought that was you in the chair!! 

T40 - Lotsa videos today...thanks, still watching!  :D

Phyl - Yes, the Lego's seam has improved.   :D  Thanks for the St. Christopher for Mom.

baz - Yes, Mardi Gras does seem later this year.  Jeff says, it does seem to get easier putting them together.

tsk - I was getting worried when I didn't see you post!  Thank goodness you checked in.   

kbshcb

« Reply #1540 on: February 11, 2023, 06:17:09 PM »

Lisa - no, not me...just a google pic..I tried to find a local fb pic of a couple doing just this I saw a day or so ago, but I couldn't find it....LOL plus I have very long hair and no bangs...

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #1541 on: February 11, 2023, 06:28:21 PM »

KB   So funny  ;D ;D  Catching the rays.

PHYL   If you have strictly a house cat how would they acquire the virus?

LISA   How are the wedding plans coming?
Chicagoland

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #1542 on: February 11, 2023, 09:10:38 PM »

Puff - Awe, sweet - your visit to Ton. {{Puff}}

Lori - How wonderful is that - your birthday gifs for Star are sooooo cute!!!!  You are creative & thoughtful - thank you so much - love the image of Star behind the wheel!!! Lol!!!! ;D

Clynn - Lol; 'wonder if Toonces was the instructor'!! Funny!!! ;D    Wow, love the pic of Bella watching her doll being made!!!! ;D    Lol; Peeping Toms!! ;)   Will you be having a little get-together at your home for Bella's birthday?

Lani - Love the darling pic of Norman under Dewey's blanket!!  Question tho; did Dewey know about that?! Lol!    Actually Star got the shot in her right shoulder.  I asked the girl who gave her the shot if she whimpered (as I was not in there), and she said that Star growled! Lol  :)    You are always so busy taking care of things, but glad Mike is there and relaxing.  Hope you get some relaxation too. :-*

Kb -  Let me make sure I understand;  you sewed Burt's sock??

T40 - Like the owl!!

Tig - Sounds like a great day was had!!!  Taking a nap in a tent in a flannel lined sleeping bag sounds like heaven to me! ;)

Hi Baz - Cute picture of your twin g-nieces. :-*

Phyl - Yes, I hope Star is good for the year with her shots now. :)  Forgot to ask how was Jim's Friday off yesterday?  Did you guys do anything fun?   Lol; Star's travel plans would be to stay right here - she loves being in her familiar surroundings!  ;D :)   Although we do take her for rides in the car with us!   How is your Maggie?

Tsk -  I noticed you hadn't checked in early this morning!    The shot for Distemper is just a routine shot for dogs.  She's always had one every year.     You, Tim & Lulu have a nice restful evening.  :)

LisaG - Good - sounds like a perfect place for Jeff's lego sets - you all need to enjoy looking at them! ;D :)

Beakers have a good evening - keep warm - sleep well  :)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #1543 on: February 11, 2023, 11:25:39 PM »

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #1544 on: February 12, 2023, 12:05:59 AM »

Kb, amazing capture of eagle and coyote! Love mama ellie and baby! Hard to imagine how you ended up sewing Burt B's sock.

T40, thanks for links.

Phyl, cute kissing both.

Baz, the twins are adorable, it's wonderful to see what great buddies they are.... We need to get Mike more cozy burgers for March Madness! KU has had a tough year. Today was a good day, as well as for your Tar Heels! We're ready for Super Bowl!!  ;D

Tig, nope, can't fix stupid

Clynn, Look at the bikini  ;D ... Norman left Dewey's blanket after a nice cat nap, Dewey was upstairs on our bed.  ;D. Love your Honey and Harley cartoons

{{{Hugs Tsk}}}

Lisa, sounds like a nice day with Bradley and Kelly. How is she feeling?

Eagles, Dewey did not know about Norman under his blankie. Dewey was sleeping on our bed.  ;D Star growls and Sadie whimpers.

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink,Clynn, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tsk, Eagle's Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For SWFL Harriet and nest, NEFL Samson and Gabriella, Black Bear Ted, Lucy, Reggae, Taffy Apple, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander