Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1002954 times)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #1500 on: February 10, 2023, 11:32:58 PM »

Tsk, Love Lulu's face marking and the stripe on her back right paw. Cute  :-*

Phyl, thanks for Amy's blog.

Clynn, I'm going to look through Aly's boxes this weekend, she said she may the pic.  ;D ... I can't believe the acorns! ... love the story about Luna and two adopted owl chicks by Robert Fuller.

Lisa, How's Jeff doing with his lego puzzles? The Infinite LEGO Domino Ring is cool. Maybe Lisa's Jeff could build one.

Oldguy, Emilie has such a sweet voice, and so creative, what a lovely song. I love the adoring way her dog looks at her.... thanks for 1935 Chevrolet Ad... funny minion.  Sad about Burt Bacharach
Pink, Happy birthday to Megan! 🎂

Lori, Fun pics and yummy dessert, I'll have that brownie! sending hugs and prayers.

Happy birthday sweet Star!

Good night!

Cilla Black and Burt -Alfie (Live recording) one of my favorites
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glpIgnmKrZc

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink,Clynn, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tsk, Eagle's Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For SWFL Harriet and nest, NEFL Samson and Gabriella, Black Bear Ted, Lucy, Reggae, Taffy Apple, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #1501 on: February 10, 2023, 11:34:18 PM »

Clynn, wonderful memory - of Ted, Lily, and Hope. Thanks.  :)

Lori, I could taste that Key Lime Cupcake from here, that you gave Megan for her birthday!  :D  All your treats today were extra tasty!  Mmmm... Thanks!  :D

Lani, I'm sorry for your friend's loss. The meal you took to her home certainly will be appreciated. Hope Mike's trip went well.

(((Tsk))), LOL, when I read your Caturday post this morning, along with the note about "Lucy," I thought to myself, "I'll have what she's having!!"  ;) ;D  Little Lulu is looking extra cute on your computer desk.  :-*  Your computer desk looks like mine.  Yep, I bet Tim was thinking you should've been in the room with the vet and Lulu to witness that miracle!  :D :D  Oh, what a shocker for you for sure to hear that surgery news.  Many prayers coming your way. I know you will work through a full recovery. Hugs.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #1502 on: February 10, 2023, 11:38:02 PM »

Lisa, I forgot to ask... is your Mom in NOLA now for all the Mardis Gras doings? Am I remembering right? Or is she celebrating in Mobile this year? I know she will have a fun time!  :)
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #1503 on: February 10, 2023, 11:43:01 PM »

Good night, ((Beakers)). SED.

LisaG1967

« Reply #1504 on: February 11, 2023, 05:50:38 AM »

Good Morning Beakers...........It's Caturday!!!

baz - Mama will head to NOLA on this coming Thursday the 16th.  She likes to drive back home after the parades are over on Mardi Gras day. 

Lani - Jeff is doing good with the Lego's.  I got him another one for Valentine's Day to work on, but here is a pic of his Ghostbuster Mobile.  I think he will have it completed by this weekend.

E4E - Hope you have a good weekend too.  :D

Phyl - Those hummers are so cute!

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #1505 on: February 11, 2023, 06:26:20 AM »

Bounce
Busy on Friday.... Camper's grandson's basketball tournament, lunch, picked up our car, etc. Now off to watch ice racing...

(((( TSK ))))
TTFN
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #1506 on: February 11, 2023, 07:00:25 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!  CATURDAY!!

Burt Bacharach Documentary - Composer - His Life and his Music.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcGDvUgewu4

Lisa, wow, Jeff is now a LEGO expert! Did he get the double-decker bus done?

baz, based on your comment on the Key Lime cupcake I bet you and I could share a whole Key Lime Pie, a good one from the south, with a graham cracker crust.

Lani, thanks for the Alfie video, Cilia has a beautiful voice!

E4E, oh-oh, I missed little Star's Birthday!  Hope she had a good one, she looks marvelous for her age!

Wildwoods - Duluth photographer Mike Mayou was flying his drone along the icy St. Louis River in Wisconsin around dusk when he discovered three bobcats playing on the ice. They were fascinated by the drone.

Paul McCartney - Dear Burt Bacharach has passed away. His songs were an inspiration to people like me. I met him on a couple of occasions and he was a very kind and talented man who will be missed by us all. His songs were distinctive and different from many others in the '60s and '70s and when we met not too long ago he reminded me that he had been the musical director for Marlene Dietrich when The Beatles shared the bill with her at the London Palladium. He was a lovely man. Nancy and I send lots of love to his family.  Paul
(Pictured left to right: Burt Bacharach, Paul and Jimmy Buffet)

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Puff

« Reply #1507 on: February 11, 2023, 07:06:13 AM »

What a phenom collection of great talents.

Thanks for finding this memory, Clynn

P

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #1508 on: February 11, 2023, 07:56:30 AM »

Good Morning Everyone .  Happy Caturday!

36  F  .  High of  55F .  Evening/night 38 F and .

Hi Lilbro

Hi Karen, Pink, bbgolden and Nrstooge

Lani tks for 'Alfie' video

Clynn.Nice valentine kitty collage; awesome collection of musical talent in that picture; great Mike Mayou  photo of the bobcats

Tsk never noticed that two toned stripe on Lu's  R.rear paw before Baz's quote.

Lisa Jeff's getting to be a  real LEGO expert. Now which one is he working on the double decker bus?

Tig sounds like you and Camper are going to have a busy/ful filled weekend , stay warm watching ice racing

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #1509 on: February 11, 2023, 08:00:17 AM »

Happy Belated Birthday to Pink's Megan...

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #1510 on: February 11, 2023, 08:12:58 AM »

bounce
Yep. Up at o dark hundred. Now out on the prairie. Just saw a hawk nest, beautiful horse ranch, and a pair of pheasant on the shoulder. We saw 2 doe and a buck at the neighbor's feeders down the block when we left this a.m.
Pray the ice holds...
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

LisaG1967

« Reply #1511 on: February 11, 2023, 08:29:35 AM »

Morning Puff, tsk, kb and all   :)

tig - Enjoy the ice racing!

clynn - Love the pic of  Burt Bacharach, Paul and Jimmy Buffet.  Great pic of the bobcats. 

Phyl & clynn - The double-decker bus was completed a few weekends ago.  Here is the pic of it completed. 

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #1512 on: February 11, 2023, 08:52:57 AM »

Cool... Lisa
Lol... Just saw a dozen turkey standing on the shoulder, like they were waiting for a bus. Teehee...

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #1513 on: February 11, 2023, 08:54:14 AM »

Baz - Thank you so much  :)    Like your good night gif!

Lani - Thank you so much!   Big game tomorrow! ;) ;D

LisaG - Are you guys finding a shelf or a place to display all these beautiful Lego sets? ;D

Tig - Have a great day at the ice races - sounds like it will be lots of fun!

Clynn - Thank you so much!   Love the 'wildwoods' pic - gorgeous Bobcats  :)   What a great photo of Burt, Paul & Jimmy!! ;D

Good morning Puff!

Phyl - Like your cute Caturday pic!

Tsk, Lori, Oldguy, Kb, BL, T40  :)

Although I took Star in for her checkup a couple of weeks ago, they overlooked giving her the Distemper shot that she was due to receive, so I am taking her back in this afternoon.

Everyone have a great Saturday  :)

Puff

« Reply #1514 on: February 11, 2023, 09:06:46 AM »

Interesting posts on the creatures of nature: Aryana the hummer, new kittens (mountain cats?), hawks, pheasants, does.  Let me add my weeks' find. . .

At county building Tuesday for jury duty I saw a hawk land on a ledge.  Sat and waited for it to fly off to determine the kind.  Alas I had to get inside and even bypassed my tea for a bird.  But officer/guard said there's hundreds in the adjacent field.  Ah ha - Thought I'd go over today or tomorrow and sit and wait for the show.  Looks like it will be delayed until tomorrow.

One of my errands yesterday, less then 1 mile away from home, I went to visit Ton.  Walking back to the hotrod I spotted an animal.  I sat in the car to wait, I wasn't quite sure what I'd seen, coyote or wolf.  But it showed again, about 4  car lengths off to the side of the car.  A wolf!  Sitting patiently, quietly, and in awe, I waited to see what else it would do if it came back.  Bonanza, another showed up.  A pair!  They strolled around, laid down now and then, sniffed, marked their presence, and then met up and rubbed each other and rubbed noses.  No, they didn't mate.  But, I'm sure they are a pair and share the territory.  Eventually I had to leave, about a hour late, to finish my rounds.

I did apologize to Tony when I said I would be sharing my time on the next visit; he said he knew, he understood.

P
« Last Edit: February 11, 2023, 09:13:58 AM by Puff »