Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1004790 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #1410 on: February 08, 2023, 06:42:01 AM »

Mississippi River Flyway Cam
Feb 8, 2023 6:39 AM
Camera Time: Feb 8, 2023 6:39 AM CST

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #1411 on: February 08, 2023, 06:42:42 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

kb, I wonder how many hospitals allow pets, I think it is a wonderful idea and would surely help the patients!

Lani, what a cute pile of little Dalmatian puppies!

Phyl, love the kitty and heart pic! The Norths, love them! Saving the articles for later, after Bella is gone. Publix is so good to Jim! 27 now, high 50 today! Beautiful sunrise, the city coming to life...the birds will be there soon...

Lisa, I will tell you, from experience, that you will see so many cute clothes for your Granddaughter! You will not be able to help yourself, believe me.  ::) I have been doing it for five years now...  ;D ;D Jumping Beans has cute and inexpensive clothing (Kohl's), and Garanimals (Walmart) have some cute items. We also have a Carter's/OshKosh B'Gosh here, lots of sales! Ed finds tutu's for her at the thrift stores, she loves them! 

Newborn Baby Chameleon Doesn't Realize He's Already Out Of His Egg

Sue Bruhling - What an Awesome Picture of M and his Fish!! Love It! ❤ Southwest Florida Eagles - February 7, 2023
Thank You! Kim Purzner for sharing your Post & Picture with us! ❤

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #1412 on: February 08, 2023, 07:50:57 AM »

HI EVERYONE

28 and heading to 45  partly sunny.  Big rains moving in tomorrow AM - Will disrupt rush hour.  Gusty winds 45 - 55 mph tromorrow.

PHYL  Loved those little heart candies.  :)   Sweet good night kitty under the heart.  Publix is an amazing company to work for!!  Beauty of a sunrise at GSB this AM

KB  Phyl had a good point, they did the pruning for you.  In March I cut them 2/3 down and feed with rose food and water.  The Knock Out roses you can't kill  LOL   Wow  What an amazing hospital to allow the dog.  So sweet.

LANI   Nice Dalmatian painted backround for those pups  ;) ;)

CLYNN  Good saying this AM  :)   Cool chameleon.   What a shot of M15   :o
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #1413 on: February 08, 2023, 07:52:14 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

((tsk)) - Hope you all goes well with your appt today.  :-*

Phyl - Love the good night kitty under the heart pillow. Yay for Jim!  I bet those gift cards come in handy.  Great pics from the cams!

E4E - All the critters are still hanging around.  ;D ::)

Lani - Aww, the pile of sleeping pups, so cute!

kb - Good story.

clynn - I did get some cute outfits from Target yesterday.  I think I am gonna have fun shopping.   :)  Great SWFL pics!

HM was feelin' a lil frisky this morning, and things heated up!

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #1414 on: February 08, 2023, 08:19:53 AM »

I have a doctor appointment this morning - BBL

Beakers have a nice day  :)

kbshcb

« Reply #1415 on: February 08, 2023, 08:38:14 AM »

Morning..

Of course I know those roses will eventually grow back....they are just shrub roses....that's not my point though....to go from 4 foot bushy roses to almost down to the ground.....well, it's not my experience they  look that way again in short order....

for me it's darn frustrating to keep having my property damaged through no fault of my own, nor Mother Nature.
Almost the entire length of my front grass is not grass (their replacement was mostly weeds) and i lost nice paver stones and 5 hosta with the big dig...and now a tree and 4 rose bushes.

The almost entire length of my northern arbors (9), not my western ones, have been damaged by my neighbors not to mention her creeping charlie.
And so it goes....
To me, it's all a big deal...

Have a great day.

oldguy

« Reply #1416 on: February 08, 2023, 10:27:30 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

Parlty cloudy this morning, but the next storm is on it's way - now at 32 and heading to 45 before the rain starts - tomorrow could get interesting - temps in the 30s with snow moving in as the backside cold front pushes thru.
Here is Ryan's forecast...
A Very Complex Storm Is Coming   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuxb16Juzj8

Cat Missing For Three Days Comes Home With Strange Note Around Her Neck   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7an1PCTVQJA

Penny says that your questions are ridiculous!   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa8-IN3HjDs

National Boys Scouts Day   -   https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-boy-scouts-day-february-8/

SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #1417 on: February 08, 2023, 11:32:48 AM »

Hi Blschue, Lilbro, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, Karen, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, ssrl, Maxie, and All!
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #1418 on: February 08, 2023, 01:56:02 PM »

Ed found this little baby doll bassinette for Bella, and look who thought it was for him!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Awww, Harley:D :-*  Love it, Clynn!!   :D
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #1419 on: February 08, 2023, 02:17:32 PM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Clynn, boy, you know that's right!!!
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #1420 on: February 08, 2023, 02:20:52 PM »

HAPPY DAY, BEAKERS!  :)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #1421 on: February 08, 2023, 03:06:53 PM »

LISA    cute AM pic  :)

EAGLES  Good luck at the docs.

OLDGUY   Cat running up a tab at the fish market  LOLOL     HUGS back to you.

LANI  Is that a baby goat?  ;D
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #1422 on: February 08, 2023, 03:26:55 PM »

E4E - Good luck with your appointment.

((kb))

oldguy - Thanks for the Wednesday hugs, and back at ya!

Lani - Your lil Happy Wednesday goat is too cute!

tsk - Thanks  :)

Phyl

« Reply #1423 on: February 08, 2023, 05:30:02 PM »

Hi Clynn Nice  AM greetings; 'Whinning..." the eyes are the give away on Chameleon ;  tks for sharing Sue's photo of M-15 and his catch.
Awesome what one can capture when one has time to 'wait'.  SWFL Kid-Os  :-* :-* :-*

Tsk 'Knock Out' is what I have.  Shucks---you reminded me to cut back in March. Not that far off.     
I know I treat mine badly,  w/o TLC---I hate gardening .
Becareful going out tomorrow. I'm staying indoors tomorrow.
Jim's off all day Friday (what's that about Publix?)

Lisa nice knitted heart on a stick. HM/HD  LOL

Eagles hope all goes well @ Doc's

((Kb)) sweet kitten  :-*

Oldguy awwww Penny  :-*       The vid of kitty missing for 3 days/note around neck. Has 'knotched ear'. This is a universal mutilation to signify a feral cat that's be spaded or neutered. A TNR program (Trap, Neutrer, Release) that does the  sterilizations to eventually elimate the unwanted cat population that fosters the feral population with out murderimg them.  This tells animal control  or any one, not to capture or kill---and turn a blind eye. Just 'live and let live'

Lani cute kid you have.  ;D

Saw these and immediately thought of Nrstooge---whip 'em up in no time!
https://www.toppoparts.com/products/vintage-embroidered-floral-socks-christmas-sale?spm=..collection_71172737-6bfe-4676-b119-a02b80d84aec.collection_detail_1.2

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #1424 on: February 08, 2023, 05:44:29 PM »

'Good Evening' .
Wishing  everyone ‘SEDs’

Sauces bald eagle cam