Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1008599 times)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #1335 on: February 06, 2023, 07:40:46 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

24 heading to 43 and sunny  :)

PHYL   Don't recall dance classes being very popular when I was a kid but they are now for small children.  We have an adult program in town called Barre but I think it is more of a general exercise group that uses a barre at some point.  Sounds like that was an enjoyable time for you in adult ballet. A difficult path to follow!   Cute AM " Be Mine"  :)   You got a cardinal pair  :D  Like the one on the post  ;D

PUFF  What a horrible fall you had.  What caused it?  Lots of dental follow-up I'm sure.  :(

EAGLES   What's not to like about "Otto"  Glad you saw it.  ;D

LANI  Again, a great Good Night photo.  :)

CLYNN   Thanks for posting that great pic of HM & HD
Chicagoland

Puff

« Reply #1336 on: February 06, 2023, 08:04:25 AM »

And...

I like the look of this feeder - is it new?  where did you get it?

P

Puff

« Reply #1337 on: February 06, 2023, 08:06:23 AM »

...and this one.

This one I dub the potty post. . . ;D

P

Puff

« Reply #1338 on: February 06, 2023, 08:15:18 AM »

PUFF  What a horrible fall you had.  What caused it?  Lots of dental follow-up I'm sure.  :(

Stupidity!!!

I hadn't had solids for a couple weeks.   :-\   I wanted to look good for the holidays in my new dresses.

Spent weeks on vanilla shakes building up with easy to chew shakes; there went that idea.  Never, ever did that again.

P

kbshcb

« Reply #1339 on: February 06, 2023, 09:00:03 AM »

I'll be watching like a.......tiger, as my tree comes down this morning.
They aren't here yet but all but 1 vehicle has minded the signs posting no parking between 7-6....

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #1340 on: February 06, 2023, 09:06:52 AM »

Hi Lani - Are you still getting snow?  We had only .18 of rain yesterday and will have a few dry days now.

Clynn - I too, pray for Harriett's return - as others have mentioned, it like Dad Decorah all over again.   Thanks for posting Lisa's pic of HM & HD - beautiful!!   The Valentines candy in abundance!! Lol  ;D

Tsk - Exactly right "what's not to like"?!! ;D   Cute banner!

Puff - Such a terrible fall you took - just so glad it sounds like you healed up nicely.

LisaG - It feels good to shred papers that are not needed and to make room for the new year. ;)

Kb - Good luck today - hope all goes well with the removal of those trees. 

Everyone have a nice day.

LisaG1967

« Reply #1341 on: February 06, 2023, 09:36:08 AM »

Morning Puff and tsk   :)

E4E - Yes, it does.  :)

kb - Same here, watching like a tiger when someone is working on my house or outside. Jeff tells me, stop supervising!  ;D

clynn - Thanks for posting the pic.  :D  Your pic about Valentine's candy, so true!  I can't find dry food for Bandit and the shelves have a message taped to it saying, due to manufacture shortage pet food is in short supply. There is plenty of dog food, no cat food.

Phyl - Pretty cardinals in your yard.  Cute Valentine figurine. 

kbshcb

« Reply #1342 on: February 06, 2023, 09:41:40 AM »

Lisa - tell Jeff when the telcom company, centerpointe energy and the city ruin your property you have to supervise!...

Mostly I will be watching for my maple, arbors, fence etc....but also all the small twigs that fall down that I will be forced to pick up inside my gardens....not a fun job...
I wish they'd hurry up...snow/rain mix coming in here around 2pm..

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #1343 on: February 06, 2023, 09:46:57 AM »

Good morning Lisa, I sent you an email with a link. Sorry to alert you here in the Beak. But, I sometimes forget to check my messages.  :)
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #1344 on: February 06, 2023, 10:13:43 AM »

Good morning Beakers!
Morning Blschue, Lilbro, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, Karen, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, ssrl, Maxie, and All!

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #1345 on: February 06, 2023, 10:30:36 AM »

bounce

Nothing to see here. LOL. Except, I saw a BE soaring over our hill on my return drive from the Y... where the water was warmish this a.m. Yay.
Going to shovel some bird feed hulls from the snow today so I don't need to try to get them out of the mulch this Spring.
HAGD
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

LisaG1967

« Reply #1346 on: February 06, 2023, 10:51:28 AM »

tig - Glad you had a good pool day, and yay, on seeing the BE on your return drive.

Lani - Thanks again for the link.  :-*

kb - I hope you don't have too many twigs to pick up. 

oldguy

« Reply #1347 on: February 06, 2023, 12:04:13 PM »

Hello Beakers
This was a Grammy Salute to Paul Simon Show, just before Christmas 2022
Susanna Hoffs is part of the all female band Bangles - (64yo) :o
Susanna Hoffs Hazy Shade of Winter   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zo0qTKZk0k

Mostly sunny during the day - possible light rain this evening - high of 48 and low tonight mid 30s...

Too slim box and Maru   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-k7RS2HVT4

Everyone Has That One Coworker   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZU7mA6TFHE

Walter Santi posted that they had no damage in their area of Turkey from the large quake that hit southern Turkey and Syria...

post from Cole and Marmalade - https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugkxr5x7d0AUQfVTdT9QqbkI95_fj1L1RAp0

Twin Baby Moose in Sprinkler   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPDUTgQFpq0

National Frozen Yogurt Day   -   https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-frozen-yogurt-day-february-6/
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #1348 on: February 06, 2023, 12:06:32 PM »

Hello, Beakers!

Sorry to share bad news - deadly 7.8 quake (and many large aftershocks) have hit Turkey and Syria. Over 2,500 dead. I imagine the numbers will rise. Prayers for all affected.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

kbshcb

« Reply #1349 on: February 06, 2023, 01:14:58 PM »

Well, they are here....2 cranes....the smaller one is in my neighbor's driveway..they had to wait to get a hold of Jon who parked in my neighbor's driveway to move his van which he put in neighbor's driveway to get off the street.

Hours to come...