Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1008608 times)

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #1320 on: February 05, 2023, 05:23:59 PM »

SWFL Eagle cam home of Harriet and M15 with little ones E21 & E22💜

E22 chows down dinner and has full crop!!!Very good news!  Hang in there M15 you are doing great!  Much love to our little treasures E21 & E22.  Miss and love you so much Harriet 😢please come home if you can... prayers for all of them. Thank you so much ladyhawk!  You are a blessing. 💕

Hangin out with my bro :)

SWFL Eagles ~ E22 Gets A PRIVATE FEEDING From M15 & EATS & EATS & EATS! Full Crop Afterward 💕 2.5.23
https://youtu.be/nUic1BDI9Hs via ladyhawk
M15 has continued to be an amazing Dad and provider for the E's and today he brings in a big fish. He fed E21 first and E22 remained submissive through the feeding. But after E21 had a full crop, E22 got up and slowly made its way around to where Dad was. E22 was hesitant but persistent with hunger calling and was able to snatch a few bites from Dad. Confidence grew and E22 was able to continue to eat without any interference or aggression from E21. M15 even offers up the fish tail to E22 who swallows it down! That would have made Harriet very proud to see that! ♥

M15 continues to give E22 a private feeding until almost all the fish was gone. E22 had a very full crop afterwards - bless M15's heart for taking such good care of the E's during this difficult time. There has been no sign of Harriet since we last saw her on Feb 2nd.  Continued prayers for Harriet and for our entire eagle family M15, E21 & E22. Thank you for watching!
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #1321 on: February 05, 2023, 06:15:25 PM »

KB   Thanks for that beautiful close-up from Nat Geo.

LORI  Looks like M15 is doing a great job.

Well spent an hour+ shredding old files - got half done and will do the rest tomorrow.  Good sitting job  LOL
Chicagoland

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #1322 on: February 05, 2023, 06:16:30 PM »

From National Geographic...quite the close up.

National Geographic is known for their awesome photographers and their prize winning work.
Luv this!
Thanks for sharing

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #1323 on: February 05, 2023, 06:26:15 PM »

Hi {{Puff}}   I can co-miserate with the hand arithrits. Have a huge cyst at base of each thumb.    >:(     Nice to see you post more often.
Tks for those Memory Lane moments

KbI think you may have mentioned about skiing with Ollieman.  Luv 'Up, up and away'. Wonder why we don't hear Linda  Ronstadt ---now I know.  :( :( :(
Your  street photo, good thing you're wearing your Yaktrax

Clynn at the time my L4-5 discs were injured, I was taking adult ballet classes. I thought the challenge would be and was fun. I did well, too.  Had the coveted 180 d turn out. Sadly I had to stop. I still have my shoes, leotards/tights , a whispy costume, ballet slippers or ballet shoes  and  pointe or toe shoes, I never got to wear--but once. Dancers really do perform on the very tips of the toes. I always wore the classic black leos and  white tights and pink shoes. (the ones with the draw string that's tied into a bow and have an elastic strap accross them right below front of the ankle.) One of these days, with poor balace and all---I'll put  on those toe shoes  and hold on to the kitchen counter and do some barr exercises ( basic foot positions with some  frappes,  demi and grand plies ,corresponding hand positions )  ;D  for the pure fun of it!

I luv your AM greetings esp the the vary last---moments/their memories
Oh my word---look at those tiny baby porcupines.  :) :-*
Hurrah for BBV nest!!

Tsk very pretty AM greeting--in keeping with Valentines.

Lori tks for SWFL, verbal and photo updates. Those eaglets are gonna be huge---grow right into those
clown feet'. Harriet, I truly pray you're safe---do come home, if you can.

Eagles great AM gif today.  In my 9 years here, I've never, ever used that option---"Show unread posts since last visit".  ;D   Besides, I know what I've read and where I've read it LOL Each to their own though.

Lani tks for R. Albatross & chick updates/photo. I hope the SP does well  & is always safe when alone.  :-*

Sauces bald eagle cam

Puff

« Reply #1324 on: February 05, 2023, 07:06:20 PM »

Two things we have in common Phyl

I also have an ugly cyst at the  base of my right thumb. Either a bad nursing technique or an ugly stubborn vein was the case.  Nurse tried getting into a wrinkly stubborn vein.

Second, I also had bad karma taking ballet lessons with my sister-in-law.  Both of us must have been about 35.  But it wasn't caused because of the ballet.  I had been doing quite well.  But I got up early to go to work, reached out to balance myself on the frame of a door, fell flat bang on my face.  There was absolutely nothing graceful with my plie.  :o  What made it all worse is the 4 or 5 teeth knocked off at the gumline, stuck into my bottom lip.  What made it even worser - - - It was like the 19th of December.  This resulted in some very ugly Christmas and New Year's Eve pictures and celebrations.  I never went back to finish my lessons, especially should have so I could learn how to releve on toe first. 

All I wanted then for Christmas was my 5 front teeth.  No, I didn't keep any of the outfit as a souvenir/momento.  ::)

P

LisaG1967

« Reply #1325 on: February 05, 2023, 07:15:55 PM »

Have a good night, Beakers!

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #1326 on: February 05, 2023, 10:35:10 PM »

Hi LisaG, Clynn, Oldguy, Phyl, Blschue, BL, Puff, T40, Baz, Pink, Bggolden, Eburg, Peep, Jaspurr, Karen, Jilltosa, Ezee, Emyrauld, Nr, Paulie, Ginger, Maxie

Kb - Hope you & Ollie had a nice/safe walk this morning  :)  Wow that street looks scary unsafe! :o

Lani - Cute sloth Robin  :)

Tsk - Good for you in doing your shredding.  We did some shredding yesterday and did some filing of new stuff.

Lori - Thank you for the SWFL update - blessings for M15 in how he is taking care of his little ones.  :-* :-*

Tig - We finally went to the theatre today and saw 'A Man Called Otto' - We loved it.

Everyone have a good night - stay warm - sleep well.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #1327 on: February 05, 2023, 10:39:27 PM »

From National Geographic...quite the close up.

Kb, Beautiful close up... glad you and Ollie got your walk in, inspite of the ice. I threw salt in front of our community mailbox last weekend. It was just too dangerous for most of the seniors that get their mail on our street. I got tired of waiting for HOA.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #1328 on: February 05, 2023, 10:51:50 PM »

{{{Hugs Lori}}} Thank you for SWFL update. Prayers for M15 and eaglets. I pray Harriet returns. This takes me back to such sad times for our favorite nests.  :'(

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink,Clynn, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Eagle's Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For SWFL Harriet and nest, NEFL Samson and Gabriella, Black Bear Ted, Lucy, Reggae, Taffy Apple, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

LisaG1967

« Reply #1329 on: February 06, 2023, 05:59:38 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

Lori - Thanks for the SWFL update last evening.  Good to see E22 had a full crop.

kb - That is an awesome photo from Nat Geo. 

tsk - Did my shredding yesterday, too.  Another year down....  ;D

baz - Waving to ya!  :)

E4E - Glad that you and Kris enjoyed the movie. 

Phyl

« Reply #1330 on: February 06, 2023, 06:18:32 AM »

Good Morning Everyone !

31 F and clear skies  .  High of  63 F and sunny.  Evening/night  45F .

Hi Lilbro

Hi Karen, Pink, bbgolden and Nrstooge

Puff I had pulled some muscles working in my yard there in Missouri, ---my hairdresser at the time recommended a chiropractor---the guy injured my lower back .
And that put an end to the ballet classes and alot else. Hope you feel better today.

Eagles
Most any movie  Tom Hanks makes is going to be well worth watching. Glad you enjoyed it.

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #1331 on: February 06, 2023, 06:24:11 AM »

Last week Tenn had those fridged temps and most everything was covered in ice. All this got our cardinals, jays and bluebirds highly active.
The birds were darting all over.
Here's some photos of our Cardinals Third day of ice storm

1-25-23

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #1332 on: February 06, 2023, 06:24:55 AM »

And...

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #1333 on: February 06, 2023, 06:25:15 AM »

...and this one.

Sauces bald eagle cam

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #1334 on: February 06, 2023, 06:30:56 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Lani, thinking about Harriet makes me sad too...I so hope she is okay and comes home...

Phyl, thank yiu for sharing your ballerina story, it just wasn't meant to be.

Puff, OMG, what a horrible accident you had!  I can't imagine!

Lori, thanks for the beautiful videos of the SWFL kids and M15! Harriet, come home...

kb, beautiful picture of the eagle and eaglets by NatGeo! Sorry you have a rabid group of environmental citizens in your town.

Phyl, you have Cardinals! I love Cardinals and Blue Jays, they are like ornaments!  28 right now, high 50. Spring-like!

Lisa, I am posting the beautiful picture you captured yesterday of HM & HD! It's perfect!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown