Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1008752 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #1290 on: February 04, 2023, 07:00:38 PM »

Caturday 'Good Evening' .

SEDs to all.

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

kbshcb

« Reply #1291 on: February 04, 2023, 07:17:12 PM »

tsk - yes some very Nordic athletic events, you betcha! (you betcha is what we say 'round here ya know)

I always wanted to learn how to ski with my bigger dog, Walter....skijoring it's called...in another lifetime I guess...he was getting too old by the time it came into fashion.

Oh and I do remember fantasizing about doing it with Ollie man!...I posted that on here I think..
« Last Edit: February 04, 2023, 07:19:09 PM by kbshcb »

LisaG1967

« Reply #1292 on: February 04, 2023, 07:21:10 PM »

Have a good night, everyone

Catch up in the morning!

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #1293 on: February 04, 2023, 11:59:02 PM »

Oldguy, Love Walter Santi cats and their new cozy bed.

BL, thanks for weather info from NH. I couldn't believe the photos today, you'd think it was from the Artic.

Tig, great special memory of the Mills Brothers.

Eagles, thanks for the reminder for our cats.

Clynn, awesome luminary display in MN. That would be something to see!

Kb, beautiful RTH, we have a pair here too... awww nice RTH rescue.

T40, great videos today! Love the GoodFelines!  ;D

Baz, Glad to hear your little great niece is doing well in the trials. Sweet pic of Bella  ;D

Phyl, nice pizza dinner.  :)

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink,Clynn, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Eagle's Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For SWFL Harriet and nest, NEFL Samson and Gabriella, Black Bear Ted, Lucy, Reggae, Taffy Apple, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

LisaG1967

« Reply #1294 on: February 05, 2023, 04:47:46 AM »

Good Morning Beakers....Happy Sunday!

Is anyone having any problems with their, "Show unread posts since last visit" , not showing?  I was last on here at 8:21pm, and I see there have been post in the Beak and other threads, and those posts should be showing in the "Show unread posts since last visit" for me, but I am seeing nothing.  Very odd.  I guess I might need to message Amy again, and ask if she is working on forum.

Lani - Hope you and Mike had a nice weekend.

kb - Glad to hawk was rescued. 

((tsk))

Phyl - Love the heart shaped pizza, and it sounds so yummy!

E4E;D I have made some doozie recipes.

baz - Awww, sweet Etta!

clynn - Thanks for the story.

T40 - Thanks for the videos.  :)

BrokenLug - I cannot even imagine what it would feel like at -108°!

Phyl

« Reply #1295 on: February 05, 2023, 06:15:44 AM »

Good Morning Everyone !

right now, 44 F   cloudy.  High of  59 F mostly sunny.  Evening/night34 F and mostly clear.

Nope no issues in  Forum or Beakroom.  ;)
Hi Lilbro

Hi Karen, Pink, bbgolden and Nrstooge

Baz good news on your LGN---just gotta keep going along.

Oldguy some how I missed Walter Santi---will go back for viewing

Eagles the hawk story was KB's

Lani
awww. Sweet kitten sleeping

Tsk hope as each day goes by you improve

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #1296 on: February 05, 2023, 06:16:59 AM »

The Raptor Resource Project

From Amy's blog...

Announcing: The Raptor Resource Project’s 2023 Eagle Chats!

https://www.raptorresource.org/2023/02/01/announcing-the-raptor-resource-projects-2023-eagle-chats/                                             

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #1297 on: February 05, 2023, 06:21:09 AM »

Decorah North Eagles
Feb 5, 2023 6:19 AM
Camera Time: Feb 5, 2023 6:18 AM CST

DNF and Mr. North

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #1298 on: February 05, 2023, 06:29:19 AM »

Mississippi River Flyway Cam
Feb 5, 2023 6:28 AM
Camera Time: Feb 5, 2023 6:27 AM CST

Sauces bald eagle cam

Puff

« Reply #1299 on: February 05, 2023, 06:38:18 AM »

Mornin' Phyl

P

LisaG1967

« Reply #1300 on: February 05, 2023, 06:40:48 AM »

Mornin' Puff   :)

Phyl - Thanks for letting me know that you are not having any issues.  Great pics from Flyway and DNN. 

Puff

« Reply #1301 on: February 05, 2023, 06:51:07 AM »

Ahh Lisa's on too.

But I do have other issues this morning  :-\ -  While filling pill holder I dropped a new, full container of meds that rolled everywhere.   Then . . . Turned sideways the canister of sugar, 4 pounds bags of sugar now.  Not looking promising for today.  LOL

Not a clutz - Damn arthritis in my hands.  Maybe I'll just put a chair in a corner for the day.

P
« Last Edit: February 05, 2023, 06:53:17 AM by Puff »

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #1302 on: February 05, 2023, 07:07:58 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Puff, oh no! Hope your day gets better!

Phyl, very pretty early sunrise over the Flyway, and the Norths, together... Love your ballerinas!  32 here, high 38 for today.  It got to 50 yesterday!

Lisa, I haven't noticed anything wonky with the forum either!

Lani, oh those kitty toe beans!

baz, oh sweet Etta, she found a hidey hole! Glad to hear Lil' Punkin is doing well!

London Zoo show Hedgehog mom  and her babies newborn!

Big Bear Valley Nest:

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #1303 on: February 05, 2023, 07:27:35 AM »

HI EVERYONE

34 heading to 41 and partly sunny

LANI   Love the cat toes  ;D

LISA   No issues for me so far.

PHYL   You're going to get a nice warm day today  :)   Funny ballet pics.  Yes chocolate in each hand.  Reading Amy's blog and the chat schedule-  Lots to coordinate and mods to be available. :o

(((PuFF)))

CLYNN  Baby hedgehogs - cute little guys.
Chicagoland

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #1304 on: February 05, 2023, 08:44:18 AM »

SWFL Eagle Cam home of Harriet and M15 with little ones E21 & E22

Little ones are doing good this morning.  Dad is doing a great job protecting them and feeding them.  He is doing the best he can... So proud of M15!  Prayers for you sweet Harriet!  Love you sweet girl!💜

M15 calling for Harriet this morning...  :'(

via SWFL this morning...8:02a M flies NE. 8:18a M to the outer branch vocal. Es track him, both vocal. 8:20a M flies S, maybe chasing another bird. 8:22a M in with food, fish, AC. E21 eats, E22 submissive.

SWFL Eagle Cam 2-2-23. Our Beautiful Harriet: Harriet, M15, and the E's on the evening of 2-2-23. https://youtu.be/stO7wWgXdZ0 via adrocat
Harriet left the nest tree at 1736 on 2-2-23 and has not returned.  Cam video covers views of Harriet, M15, and the E's on that date.  M15 roosted in the nest tree, watching over the E's.  M15 made three night flights from the nest tree.  I did not see/hear anything on Cam3 that may have prompted the flights.  As of this time, I have not heard of an update on Harriet. 

Feb 3, 9:02 PM
samour17 (Admin):
As we close I would like to share this with all of you. The Pritchetts are aware that Harriet has not been to the nest since Thursday afternoon. CROW has been contacted, but at this time there is nothing they can do. M15 has been protecting the eaglets from an intruder and has provided food. If Harriet doesn’t come back we are not sure what FWC will decide to do. It is up to them, not the Pritchetts. All we can do is wait and see what transpires. CROW has not admitted any injured eagles as of today.  (Post copied from the SWFEC Chatroll archives.)

ViaWGCU PBS and NPR for Southwest FloridaNEWS this morning...
WHERE'S HARRIETT? Mom eagle missing from nest for days; Dad M15 defends, feeds eaglets
The female side of the North Fort Myers breeding pair of Harriett and M15 has not been seen around the Bayshore Road nest for 24 hours, raising a slew of concern, worry and comments from the thousands of online viewers of the Southwest Florida Eagle Cam.
Editor's note: Harriett remained missing Sunday morning. The owners, and a number of followers, of the Southwest Florida Eagle Cam have been making search for days in the area but did not turn up any evidence of the female eagle.

Sunday dawned with the nest's two eaglets huddled together; their mother remained missing.

The eaglets hatched in a nest off Bayshore Road in North Fort Myers have been without their mother, Harriett, since Thursday. The father, M15, has been taking care of the young eagles in the meantime. Sunday morning, above, the eaglets remained without their mother.
Ginnie Pritchett McSpadden, Southwest Florida Eagle Cam owner and operator, was cautious but concerned about Harriett's behavior.
"This is very unusual activity for our seasoned and dedicated mother eagle," she said in a text late Friday to WGCU. "We don’t have any answers or information to provide at this time, other than the most beneficial thing viewers can do is pray and hope for the best. We have been in touch with CROW (Clinic for the Rehabilitation of Wildlife on Sanibel) on potential next steps if an injured Harriet is found. M did an amazing job today defending the nest and the Eaglets. It’s a tough time but we hope for a return."
While Harriett is away, for whatever the reason, the male, M15, has been taking care of the two eaglets born weeks ago, E21 and E22. He has been feeding them and defended the nest from a larger, female eagle who tried to intrude.
The eagles were forced to rebuild after Hurricane Ian wreaked havoc on their nest. "They have worked hard at rebuilding their nest from scratch after Hurricane Ian destroyed it and now they are starting a new family in this freshly built nest made with love," the eagle cam website said.
The web site is a popular stop for many bird and nature lovers with more than 186 million views since it was put in place.
The Bayshore Road site in North Fort Myers where the nest is situated is owned by Dick Pritchett Real Estate, also sponsor of the cameras livestreaming the pair, which was started in 2012.
Harriet was originally paired with another eagle, Ozzie, making the nest their home every year from fall to spring since 2006. Ozzie was injured and died in fall 2015. Harriet and M15 bonded later in the fall of 2015.
Some of those who have been watching the nest have been making suggestions, urging and carrying out searches and the like. McSpadden and other moderators of the web site have asked for calm and caution since the area where the nest is located is quite rural and wooded and laced with likely venomous snakes, alligators and other injury-producing conditions.

For now the site is keeping an eye on M15, E21 and E22 and hoping that Harriett makes a return. Soon.

article https://news.wgcu.org/2023-02-03/wheres-harriett-eagle-gone-from-north-fort-myers-nest-24-hours-dad-m15-defends-eaglets

((Harriet M15 E21 & E22)) prayers for you!

« Last Edit: February 05, 2023, 08:49:54 AM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl