Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1002921 times)

BrokenLug

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #12645 on: December 27, 2023, 07:02:00 PM »

tsk too much in it's liquid state and non crystal state in these here states. 

Put it to you this way.

I had to get out and lock the hubs on this Chevy to actually make it where here is.    :o
« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 07:48:42 PM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

BrokenLug

« Reply #12646 on: December 27, 2023, 07:47:56 PM »

The fire is cranking, the wine is uncorked, we've all been walked.   8)
U. S. A.

BrokenLug

« Reply #12647 on: December 27, 2023, 08:09:43 PM »

Ain't nobody coming up that "driveway" tonight after us except Norman Schwarzkopf and his tanks. 

Pip said and I concurred.

The Supreme Navigator Kopje wagged his tail the more Daddy got the sleigh sideways.  :)
U. S. A.

BrokenLug

« Reply #12648 on: December 27, 2023, 09:34:31 PM »

We don't have the technology to push forward some of the best owl sounds.

That will stop you in your tracks. Goose Bumps. 
U. S. A.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #12649 on: December 27, 2023, 11:15:30 PM »

Baz, thanks for the info about the Today's Show!

Tsk, Mike took a couple of naps between catching up with paperwork..

Lisa, thanks for your mom's update on her surgery. Many hugs and prayers for your mom.  :-*

Welcome Home Clynn, Kelsey and Ed! have a good night's sleep.  :-*

Karen, Wonderful of Dr Hall to bring you homemade bread and soup. I'll be there tomorrow to partake  ;D

BL, serious weather situation for you, pip and pup! Keep dry, warm and take care.

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Clynn, Phyl and Jim, Karen and Piper, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Eagle's mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Tig, Puff, Jicaji, Lori and her grandma Clute, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Tig, Puff, Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Siamese mother and kittens, Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #12650 on: December 28, 2023, 12:26:15 AM »

LisaG - Darling picture of you & Sydney!! Cute smiles!!   Good that you got new tires - always good to be as safe as you can.   Wishing all the best for your Mama's surgery in January.  So comforting & reassuring for your Mama to know you will be there with her.

Lori - Hope you & Destini are doing well.  Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Tsk - Yum! Tom cooked a prime rib - bet it was so good!

Karen - Chili for NY eve sounds so good!  Like the story of your cranberry mixture - that all worked out just fine! :)

Phyl - Bet your ham dinner was such a treat along with yummy sides!  Like the retro Saturday Post!

Lani - What a special gift for Mike from Shannon!  Hope he was able to enjoy heading out to the game without being in too much discomfort.  Okay, just read  what you said.  If they had stayed, it would have been a very long night!

Baz - We will be planning to have Steak on NY eve and like you, we always have some leftover for another meal.  I sometimes will cut the meat up to make Burritos.   Thank you for mentioning the Today Show will be having a segment on BEs!  I will record the show though, just to make sure I don't miss the story!

Tig - Sorry to hear of your friend passing.  Nice to know that she and her husband had a good life together. Hugs for you Tig.

T40 - Liked ZZ top & the Carson Tonight show / we've seen ZZ Top twice!

Kb - Love the BE picture!

Clynn - You are more than likely home now.  Hope all of you had safe travels and a beautiful holiday. :)

Bl - Like that you have a fire and wine is uncorked!  Hope Kopje is cozy  :)

Things have been so busy, but I know it's the usual stuff that all of you do during the holidays too! 

Beakers have a good night - stay safe - sleep well.

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #12651 on: December 28, 2023, 05:56:23 AM »

Good Morning Everyone...Happy Thursday !  

Ten 1960s Italian Empoli MCM Green Glass Vases Decanters Goblet and Candy Jar
$3,000per set

Currently 31F  clear    High  43F  partly sunny,  Low 31 F

Welcome Home  CLynn, Ed and Kelsey !   So relieved y'all made it back safely. {{{CLynn}}} how are you doing this morning?

Tsk   Good Morning. The 'nose' is still on my face---LOL   But , hurts a lot. The laceration has healed and is barely visible

Lisa  Thanks for the update on your mom. Prayers going up  for you and your mom. Here's to a smooth surgery. And safe travels.'

Lani really enjoyed the roadrunner.

Karen Good Morning to you and piper

Eagles  Haven't seen you for a bit. New Year's Eve dinner will be just like Christmas Eve's---but pepperoni, cheese/mushroom pizza.

BL touchy weather circumstances for you . Tks for the snap

Prayers for:   Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats; Linda and Ian, My  Alter prayer list
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds. 

« Last Edit: December 28, 2023, 06:16:09 AM by Phyl »

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #12652 on: December 28, 2023, 06:13:54 AM »

Sauces bald eagle cam

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #12653 on: December 28, 2023, 06:18:33 AM »

GOOD MORNING

CLYNN   So happy to hear you are home safe.  :)

BL  By the sounds of it, I think - at least you could hunker down once all lock down/chores were done.  ;)

EAGLES   Good to see you back from the busy holidays  ;D

PHYL   Can you now blow your nose again?  That prohibited behavior initially made me cringe when I think of how often I blow my nose  LOL   Burrr  365
Chicagoland

Phyl

« Reply #12654 on: December 28, 2023, 06:39:08 AM »

Tsk  Hi.  Oh that.    No, I'm waiting until this Sunday as that's the 1 month anniversary of my injury. Should be healed by then, eh?  I'll treat it normally. But, with caution. Basing all on how I healed w/cervical spine ACDF---that took just a week.
Don't see the ENT until January---he was shut down due to illness then were others reschedule in front of me. Still don't know how I'm healing, etc.  w/o professional opinion. No one I've seen thus far will tell me anything.
What a mess this has been---I feel lost and abandoned.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2023, 06:44:27 AM by Phyl »

Sauces bald eagle cam

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #12655 on: December 28, 2023, 07:26:51 AM »

Hi Beakers! I am having some computer issues this morning, waiting for Erin to wake up and help me! Will be back in a little while!
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

LisaG1967

« Reply #12656 on: December 28, 2023, 07:49:10 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

karen - Yum....gumbo and French bread! 

tsk - I think Mama is happy that I am coming down.

clynn - Glad to hear that you all are home safe.  LOL, Erin wants some choco milk.  Oh no, computer issues.

BL - Stay safe and warm. 

Lani - Thanks  :)

E4E - Thanks  :)  I was reading your comment to baz about cutting up your steak.  Jeff will do that too when he grills ribeyes.  He will make steak subs out of them. 

Phyl - Thanks  :)  Love the Green Glass Vases.  Thanks for 365.

karengramke

« Reply #12657 on: December 28, 2023, 07:53:00 AM »

Rip Tom Smothers!
Good to see you home Clynn!   We all need an Erin!
Eagle segment the beginning of the 8 am segment of the Today show!  Nice views of this majestic bird in flight!
Bbl
« Last Edit: December 28, 2023, 08:18:09 PM by karengramke »

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #12658 on: December 28, 2023, 10:31:01 AM »

Good morning Beakers!
Hi Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

Hi Karen  :)

{{{Clynn}}} oh no computer issues.... Erin  8)

Phyl, love this morning's nature video. I hope you hear from your ENT soon.

Hi Eagles! Shannon will bring her dog Kona for New Year's Eve. Mesa allows fireworks, Kona has to be sedated, since she's an older dog the pills make it harder on her. So, Shannon always shares New Year's Eve with us, she'll leave at midnight. So Kona can sleep in her own bed at home. We have to keep the dogs separated. We're going to grill rib steaks, I'll make potato salad and the sides.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

karengramke

« Reply #12659 on: December 28, 2023, 10:34:30 AM »

Lol!  A little while ago, I was sitting on a sofa in front of the kitchen window and heard a racket that sounded like someone was in or outside the house banging on things!  Piper was eating and not paying close attention.  I turned to look out the window as she flew to the top of the sofa.  There was a large bushy squirrel crawling on the screen and jumping around to get to a bird feeder that is attached to the  window.   It must have a vision problem as it is empty!  I filled it when Dr. Hall first  brought it here. But these critters were so fast the birds never got any food!  Was also afraid they would eventually rip the screens!   A brief bit of excitement!