Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1002791 times)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #12615 on: December 26, 2023, 06:36:35 PM »

LANI   What a wonderful surprise for Mike from Shannon.  If they got a pretty close parking space, I bet Mike will do OK.  Long ride back and forth.  Go KU.  I agree with Bazi - maybe a seat cushion would help?   Well it seems Barb and Tom may not sell this year after all, but let's say it is likely to be in the back of their minds.  I suspect, Tom might have changed his mind because his recent scans showed the melanoma he had treatment for in his arm about a year ago now has not spread so he might feel relieved about that.

BAZI   Festive vs confused.  I had to tell myself all day today that it was Tues!   It has become very obvious that the older I get the less it takes to fill me up.  By some odd and unknown to me medical phenomena - I do not lose weight with less food  ::) ::) ::) 

TIG   I would be sad too.   HUGS

PHYL    1960's Post magazine - cute.    Medical advances seems to be coming a bit faster now.  I'm all for it.  Esp with Alzheimers.
Chicagoland

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #12616 on: December 26, 2023, 06:49:13 PM »

Tsk thanks for update on Barb/Tom moving/ or not.

Good Night Everyone...
« Last Edit: December 26, 2023, 06:50:51 PM by Phyl »

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

kbshcb

« Reply #12617 on: December 26, 2023, 06:55:39 PM »

Phyl - that bread looks perfect for those sandwiches. I buy a different kind at whole foods...thicker sliced is good.

Heading to bed...ugg, I watched the Second series of Dr. Death...based on a true story and I kind of have a bad taste in my mouth.
See you all tomorrow.

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #12618 on: December 26, 2023, 08:06:22 PM »

Good evening, Beakers!   :)

I'm tired, and for no good reasons - I didn't even ever go for a walk today, except to get my mail!  ::)  It was supposed to rain all day today, and every time I walked out my door, it felt very damp and looked like it might start raining at any moment, so I decided not to head out for a walk.  It never actually started raining till after 5:00!!  ???   LOL! Tomorrow is another day.  ;D

Good night, Beakers. Peace. SED.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #12619 on: December 26, 2023, 08:09:27 PM »

Phyl - that bread looks perfect for those sandwiches. I buy a different kind at whole foods...thicker sliced is good.

Heading to bed...ugg, I watched the Second series of Dr. Death...based on a true story and I kind of have a bad taste in my mouth.
See you all tomorrow.

I saw several previews for that series, and I knew from them that I would not be watching it.  :o  Just the trailers were too much for me! I'm not going to volunteer for those bad dreams. LOL!
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #12620 on: December 26, 2023, 11:52:41 PM »

some bounce

Lani ...  Great games for both of our teams!
Safe travels for Mike...

SED
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #12621 on: December 27, 2023, 12:32:56 AM »

Baz, Mike said seats were comfortable. They were in row 17 on the 40 yard line and behind the players. And they are in Chase Arena where the Arizona Diamondbacks play, it's a covered arena. So it was very comfortable. They were surrounded by Kansas fans!!! Mike felt at home  ;D :-* They realized at half time they wouldn't get home until 1am. Aly has to work at 8:30am tomorrow. They are returning home and listening to the game on the radio. What a game! The refs are tough! .... Yes, Tomorrow is another Day!  ;D

Kb, stunning photos! #13 Sunlight patterns would make a great puzzle too! Very hard.

{{{Tig}}} I'm sorry, I would be sad too  :-* .... congrats on Gophers great win. What a game! 

Lisa, very happy for B & K, and kitties that they love their new home.  :-*

Tsk, I remember you saying Barb would have a hard time leaving her Naples friends and life there.... I'm glad for Tom's good scans that continues to give them the choice to spend their winters in Naples.

T40, we love to watch the old Carson shows.

Phyl 1960's magazine cute! Interesting LiveScience article.

Hugs Tig! Thanks for staying up! Jayhawks won! And Mike and Aly walked in the last 19 secs!  ;D :-*

Oldguy, Eagles, and Clynn, thinking of you both!

Good night! Heading off to bed with my pup, and cats following close behind.

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Clynn, Phyl and Jim, Karen and Piper, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Eagle's mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Tig, Puff, Jicaji, Lori and her grandma Clute, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Tig, Puff, Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Siamese mother and kittens, Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 03:23:55 PM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #12622 on: December 27, 2023, 06:57:10 AM »

GOOD MORNING

LANI  Congrats to the Jayhawks - What a great game for Mike to be at.  Watched the first half but then had to get to bed.  Saw the score this AM  ;D  I wondered if they might leave early....They had great seats.  ;)  Glad they got home safe.  Cute good night pic  ;D

BAZI   It was a good day to rest your muscles  :D

CLYNN - Are you coming home today?
Chicagoland

Phyl

« Reply #12623 on: December 27, 2023, 07:15:19 AM »

Good Morning Everyone...Happy  Wednesday!  

Currently 37F  fog;   High 575F sunny,  Low 33 F .

Lani so glad Mike/Aly had a safe travel  to and were comfy at the game ...what a game, too!

KB thanks on the confirmation on the bread. We are looking forward to those sandwiches; I won't be watching 'Dr. Death'.

Tig congrats on the game win. WERD on game win

CLynn  I hope you, Ed and Kelsey have a safe drive home---for some reason I 've been thinking your return would be today

Tsk  Good Morning, nice holly
Prayers for:   Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats; Linda and Ian, My  Alter prayer list
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Breakroom and Cheers.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 07:25:53 AM by Phyl »

Sauces bald eagle cam

LisaG1967

« Reply #12624 on: December 27, 2023, 07:21:10 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

tsk - Morning  :)

Lani - Sounds like Mike & Aly had a great time at the game. 

baz - My morning sounds like your day yesterday.

kb - Making note to not watch Dr. Death

Phyl - Love the good night pic.  Yes, the drums went to B&K's house.  :D

((tig)) - So sorry for your sad.

((clynn))

Off to the dealership for new tires, oil change and anything else I may need. 
Be back later!

karengramke

« Reply #12625 on: December 27, 2023, 07:25:26 AM »

Good Morning!  Ditto all that tsk said!  Somehow I thought clynn was coming home yesterday!   Lol.
Phyll, you can get some great bread at the publix bakery for any kind of sandwich!  Get the mountain white, thick slice! 
Wow Lisa!  New tires!

Phyl

« Reply #12626 on: December 27, 2023, 07:31:06 AM »

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #12627 on: December 27, 2023, 07:42:30 AM »

Hi Karen     and Good Morning.  I went with the 'Nature's Own Perfectly Crafted Bread' because it's on a BOGO sale this week. But, you are correct, Publix bakery has some great breads and baked goods.  Hope you and Miss Piper are well.
Gosh-a-mighty- it's chilly this AM.

I wonder if anyone else got their Social Security notice on the increase coming next month. It's not much for me, but it'll help
The bills for the ER are beginning to come in the mail.  I'll wait for a while longer before I trumpet  the amount.

My brain thought CLynn said a Wednesday return---she did say Ed and Erin were going this(?) Friday to collect the Siamese kittens to bring home. ???   ???

Lisa
tires and all will be an all day experience  :(  Or near about.

Hi Oldguy

Came in here to boot up the PC and found a puddle of 'barf' on the carpet in front of the shredder. Now I have to check out the rest of the house!   :( >:( :(
« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 07:52:01 AM by Phyl »

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #12628 on: December 27, 2023, 07:50:31 AM »

Been feeling a bit blue  and needed a laugh...

Sauces bald eagle cam

kbshcb

« Reply #12629 on: December 27, 2023, 08:38:37 AM »

This is Alaska and I assume many of us have already seen these types of pics from there. But still, LOL.

As regards to the tv miniseries Dr. Death.

These are based on true stories and the reality is much worse than these tv series based them on.
Last year was about a Doc in the US and he is in jail like forever.

This years series also true, based on a Swiss surgeon and believe it or not only sent to jail for about 2 years.
The reality is there are sociopathic physicians out there and they knew what they were doing for money and/or fame would kill patients . The other sad fact is how long it took to stop them and the real life barriers not implemented early on.

Sun is partially out here for the first time in days!..

I often feel a little confused, bored, and /or blue just following Christmas...so looking forward to the New Year.