Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1002571 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #12555 on: December 24, 2023, 05:06:40 PM »

SEDs to everyone...         

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #12556 on: December 24, 2023, 05:36:01 PM »

Bah. Humbug. That's for you officials. Grr...

(((( Clynn ))))

My fudge did not turn out. Rats.

SED
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

BrokenLug

« Reply #12557 on: December 24, 2023, 05:47:29 PM »

Jeez Louise Clynn I missed your post earlier.    :o

I pray all works out for your eye.  :o :o

:-* (((( Clynn ))))  :-*
U. S. A.

BrokenLug

« Reply #12558 on: December 24, 2023, 06:00:06 PM »

Pip and I just wrapped up our X-Mas Eve dinner and we're just chilling out here at the home abode with a glash of wine in front of our real yule log.  :)
Kopje was naughty as he got into his wrapped Chewy box a little early.   ::)
He's usually very good about NOT doing that sort of thing, Mrs. Claus must have had something really good in there. LOL.   
« Last Edit: December 24, 2023, 11:55:25 PM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

kbshcb

« Reply #12559 on: December 24, 2023, 06:05:17 PM »

Bah. Humbug. That's for you officials. Grr...

(((( Clynn ))))

My fudge did not turn out. Rats.

SED

Yes, tig. perhaps the worst officiating I've ever seen..and here on our home turf. They do seem to overcompensate here don't they.

Puff

« Reply #12560 on: December 24, 2023, 06:10:45 PM »

Lucky guess BL.

I'll bet some might think make up some this "stuff".  Here's another anecdote.  Just by chance I moved into a town that became a town 2 years earlier, 1969.  Half a mile down the road, just a two lane road, is an airport kinda/sorta.  It has a specific designation, I think it is a residential/aeronautic development.  I am guessing maybe 20 lots where next to the house is the garage and next to the garage is a possible hanger.  Not sure how many have a plane/license; I'm sure though that they have $$$$$$.  When Dad came to visit us there was equal time devoted to visit the guys down the road.

P

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #12561 on: December 24, 2023, 06:31:32 PM »

KB    Well Detroit definitely had the advantage with the more injured than well Vikings.  They haven't won a playoff spot in ages so good for them.

PHYL   That cat is way too funny  ;D ;D

BAZI   Sure hope the tooth fairy came during the night to Lil Punkin'  ;) ;)  So cute.   Nice photos    Will you look at that head of red hair.. ;D   " White Christmas"  LOL

BL   Who knew there was a live cam from Midway!!  Cool   You love a challenge  ;D  I know there is someone who knows how to read that O'Hare graphic  LOLOL   I just knew my way around the terminals  LOLOL   Midway - busiest sq mile in aviation  LOL  Thanks - those were interesting.  Sounds like a wonderful evening for you two.  Kopje just has an excellent nose for "news"  ;)

TIG   What went wrong with the fudge????
Chicagoland

karengramke

« Reply #12562 on: December 24, 2023, 08:33:27 PM »

Oooh no Clynn!   I hate to read about your eye!  Particularly when you are away from home and immediate assistance!  Prayers for you as you navigate the dos and don't of keeping the other eye safe!  Hope you can find a little  cheer and joy thru the holiday.  Are you leaving for home Tuesday?  I forgot!

As a you g kid, Midway was the only game in town for a commercial flight!  Planes flew right over our house!  The neighbors used to sit in some one’s back yard, sometimes with the sprinkler on to cool down,(called it green lake) and always had to pause conversations when the planes came over!  Lol.  Before tge latest revival of Midway there was a lot of talk about moving it with many locations, including Indiana , suggested!  Since there was never  an agreement. Midway stayed where it has always been! 
Tsk,   I am surprised st the renaming of Old Orchard but many of the original stores have gone out of business.  Many Malls are housing a lot of different kinds of merchants than those in the past!
Jackie, from across the street , her two boys and theirs 6 month old male Pomeranian, skiperke  came for a visit!  We sat  on the patio and watched these two black pups run and play, rest and do it over again!   Very funny!  I gave her a collar like Pipers  and  for them,  some candy!  Piper is exhausted and said entertaining is difficult and tiring!  Temperature was perfect, about 70!
Had a delicious dinner tonight!  Crab cakes, salad,   Cheddar Bay biscuit
 and broccoli.    Tomorrow is Prime, rib steak, potatoes au gratin  and something green!   By the looks of it I will have several meal out of this and then maybe a lot of slim fast  or something!
Pope Benedict is truly quite hysterical.  Hope all have a peaceful evening and a good sleep!  Do not forget to leave the milk and cookies out for Santa?   Oops. Baz great family pictures!   Thanks!  Seds

B

karengramke

« Reply #12563 on: December 24, 2023, 08:43:01 PM »

Oh, yes Tsk, these are beignets!  I too would love a platter of them and loads of coffee!

Emyrauld

« Reply #12564 on: December 24, 2023, 09:46:34 PM »

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate.  It is a little less Christmassy here in the true north.  We will be waking up to one of our very few ever snowless Christmas mornings.  I will only be dreaming of a white Christmas this year.  It just somehow does not feel the same. 
A sense of humor can help you overlook the unattractive, tolerate the unpleasant, cope with the unexpected and smile through the unbearable....Moshe Woldoks

BrokenLug

« Reply #12565 on: December 24, 2023, 11:25:37 PM »

Puff somehow I missed what my lucky guess was, but I've been fortunate enough to have missed many of them.  ;)

The trip is all about I have no Idea but I like it as my travel partner once said.

We where sitting on a beach on this night some time ago on this planet.

How can one say anything or properly retort to that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGkQ4mPiyoU
« Last Edit: December 25, 2023, 01:50:40 AM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #12566 on: December 25, 2023, 12:11:57 AM »

{{{Dear Clynn}}} Oh no, I'm so sorry, how terrifying that moment must have been when you lost your sight, sending a big hug  :-* ....I've just read up on what you shared. I'm speechless.... Prayers and hugs are sent for comfort, healing and may you find some Christmas joy with your loved ones around you.

Baz, It may have been a short walk today, but what a joyous one it was! Christmas Cheer was enjoyed by all during your walk!  ;D ... awww LGN, I hope she had a great visit by the Tooth Fairy! Little Bro has the most gorgeous red hair!  ;D ... great pics.... Take care, I pray the rain stays away!

Tig, sorry about your fudge, I bet they're delicious! Aly had a hard time with her Pecan Bars, trying to make them no-gluten is a bit different, Mike and I think they're decilous.

BL sounds like a great evening for you, Pip and  Kopje  ;D

Emy, I'm surprised it's not snowing in. your little corner of the world.

Karen, glad you and Piper had an enjoyable Christmas Eve with neighbors.

Merry Christmas Puff, BL, Tsk, and All!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Clynn, Phyl and Jim, Karen and Piper, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Eagle's mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Tig, Puff, Jicaji, Lori and her grandma Clute, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Tig, Puff, Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Siamese mother and kittens, Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2023, 12:13:46 AM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

BrokenLug

« Reply #12567 on: December 25, 2023, 01:12:15 AM »

« Last Edit: December 25, 2023, 01:48:00 AM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

kbshcb

« Reply #12568 on: December 25, 2023, 04:57:58 AM »

Looking out my window!....for the child within us..Merry Christmas all.

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #12569 on: December 25, 2023, 05:47:54 AM »

Merry Christmas !

And, a most joyous and blessed day to you and your families.
 With love, Jim, Phyllis and Maggie, too.

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam