Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1009427 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #1185 on: February 01, 2023, 11:01:51 AM »

Clynn Great AM greetings; esp the last one.  I would imagine HM is close.  Good news on Ed's appitite. Never had that done to me. I keep evading.
I know you didn't ask, but, I think,that American Girl doll looks like Bella. Easy to tell you're a seasoned shopper.  ;)    Your temps sound warmer. We have icy roads and I',m wondering about my pedi appt this PM.
Lovely Nirit Cohen  photo.  "Tks for sharing Decorah Eagles - Sue Bruhling, awesome photo by  Steven Smith .

Tsk very pretty AM greeting; Maggie is a tough little kitty.  Right now she's hungry and I keep her like that in the AM so she'll scarf down her meds w/o fuss.
Remember, cats are fastidious and love a clean and sweet smelling litter box.  She's just making sure Tim is keeping it up.
We have a CatGenie by Pernovations---25 yrs  now.

KB
Lulu is just being  a cat---they love all things to be clean/tidy. A diry litter box means kitty won't use it and will pester human until it's clean  and then use it if they need.  Re: the CatGenie, parents of really small dogs will use  this for them and avoid the going outside 'thing'.   Gee. Your temps Brrrr!

Lisa nice warming AM greeting; you know your granddaughter -to-be,  will shine as her daddy's pride and joy.  :-*  I can hear it now, " Oh Daddy...! "   :) :-*
Yep! A lotta fun coming up.  ;D
On Decorah nest---at some point I shall gain more confidance in ID-ing everything.  So, I'm playing it safe. I know it'd help if I watched the nest for more than10minutes---LOL the novel calls me all the time.   :)

Eagles wonderful AM greeting; very nice temps for you; If Jim ever wins the Tenn Lottery or Publisher's Clearing House---I'm bolting for the desert---I have over 20 yrs. of sweating to catch up on!    ;)  LOL   He can go wherever he chooses---prob  Baton Rouge,. LA where  sis Susan and lil bro Danny live.  I love them to pieces. But---

Lani tks for Royal Albatross report/photos. All looks well; and for thnking of Magpie. Luv the squirrel, too. 

Oldguy pretty AM greeting to welcome February.  The ice storm is approaching and I'm not looking foreward to power outtages and rolling blackouts.

I have no compliants on forum issues. But,  I'm constantly logged in and only refresh screen when posting.

Jim ordered our King Cake. He has yet to set up our Shingles vacc. Not gonna be easy to fit in amoungst the doc appts. Esp if the 2nd in series is a booger to recover from.

I think dinner will be broccolli/swiss cheese stuffed chicken breast with some vegatable fried rice on side. Green salad and vino. Maybe a blueberry cobbler too.
Dont have Half/half though. Nah! RediWhipp will suffice
« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 11:09:08 AM by Phyl »

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #1186 on: February 01, 2023, 11:02:59 AM »

LOL X 3    ;D

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #1187 on: February 01, 2023, 01:01:41 PM »

KB    Lynx awesome. Love big cats.

LISA   Oh  Oh  MPMOM  LOL

LANI   Wonder if Amy is beginning the close of 2022  Pretty Good morning pic today.  :)  Boy, you have a lot to deal with and Ins companies can be difficult.  Hope you can get it all to work out.    Cute little SP

PHYL  You dinner sounds great.  Tim is having steak tonight and walleye for me with asparagus/ risotto and Jello for dessert.  TP holder ::)
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #1188 on: February 01, 2023, 02:28:06 PM »

tsk - I did send a message to Amy and ask if she was working on forum, and she replied back yes.  I am assuming she got it all straight, cause I have been me all afternoon.  ;D

Phyl - You guessed good this morning.  That was HD.  I have to hear their vocals to tell who is who in the dark, and especially that far away. 

Lani - Adorable pic of the Royal baby. 

E4E - Hey there  :D

kbshcb

« Reply #1189 on: February 01, 2023, 04:55:07 PM »

Houston we have a problem.....
At the DNR nest many adult eagles invading our area...head over to the forum and see some posts.
The pond is almost frozen over so praying for an opening next week.....food seems to help the situation?

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #1190 on: February 01, 2023, 06:05:42 PM »

Hello Beakers! 

Bella and I went to Dollar Tree (she loves that store...) and Walmart because they have the grape cold medicine. That is what she told me! She does have a little bit of a cold and Erin asked if I could pick up some cold medicine for her. She wasn't quite herself for part of the day, and she fell asleep on the way home from the store... She worked on a craft, and then we straightened up all the Barbie stuff (well, she mainly played with the Barbies while I worked on the stuff...).

kb, I hate to see that happen at any nest... Beautiful Lynx!

Lisa, you can tell sho is who in Decorah just by the sound of then talking? Wow! You are good!

Phyl, love your little toilet paper holder... ;D ;D ;D  If I won the lottery I would head for Oregon! RediWhip is a good substitute for half & half!  I need to make my appt for the shingles vaccine, just have not heard good things...but It sounds no way as bad as getting the shingles! So I guess I will!

Lani, so in the second Albatross pic, Mom and Dad are both there, and baby is hidden? So sweet! They are so pure white! I am not going to call HD Dude either!  ;D ;D

tsk, sounds like Lulu really is an inspector cat, she wants to make sure Tim cleans the litter box correctly!

Facebook popped up some memory pictures from 8 years ago:

After our high of 17 tomorrow we have 6 days of 42-49, 37, 39 and then 4 days of low 40s. And that is as far as the forecast goes. it will be like spring!

Sue Bruhling - Awwwww! Look at the Wonderful Picture Debbie managed to get today of the Kiddos!! Just look at how much E22 is catching up in size to E21!! God is Good ❤
Southwest Florida Eagles - January 30, 2023 - Thank You! Debbie Botelho for sharing your Post & Picture with us!<3
My Guess is it's E22 to the Left E21 to the Right
Dad finally brought in a fish around 11:00 AM (ET), and Mom feed them both ❤

He did bring another one, but right now the Babies look too hot to eat, and trying to get whatever shade they can from Mom 🙁  https://dickpritchettrealestate.com/southwest-florida.../
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

kbshcb

« Reply #1191 on: February 01, 2023, 06:06:21 PM »

A heartbreaking story with a good ending....I'll spare you all the details...Deputies were chasing a stolen vehicle when the humans threw this pup out on to the freeway which was then struck by another vehicle...The next morning they went to the area after reviewing video and found this less than 1 year old pup in the snow..with a broken leg and abrasions but otherwise going to do okay...one of the members of this troop will foster it....Ramsey County.
https://scontent.ffcm1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/328759509_917054512990735_5612695458114170477_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p720x720&_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=n8CySDiUByMAX-7efTo&_nc_ht=scontent.ffcm1-1.fna&oh=00_AfDZQa71F3tQaBmhCLQaG2WGhEWX8yIsv2p12RhaN1k4cQ&oe=63DF87F1

When I first read this yesterday it broke my heart. But, am so happy this pup will now be in a forever home and loved...geesh, some Humans.

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #1192 on: February 01, 2023, 06:23:05 PM »

LISA   For the record I had no problems today with the Forum...You can tell which bird it which by their vocals?  HM has that very thick beak which I go by when you can see them.

Lulu fetches like a dog.  3 times she brought the ball back to my feet  LOLOL  Never had a cat who enjoyed playing as much as this one.

KB  Keep us posted on that.  I only rely on the FB posts.  Boy I wouldn't have read that article if you hadn't said it had a good ending.  How awful.  Glad it will be fostered and I bet lots of folks will want to adopt it being on the news and all.

CLYNN  Tim calls it the Dollar and a Quarter store  LOL   Love that braid in Bella's hair.  Does she get to buy something at $1.25 Store?  Sorry she was not feeling herself today.  What she up to in that last pic?  You wouldn't want to get Shingles - Just ask Eagles hubby.  It is super painful.  I remember those pics out your back door  ;) ;)
Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #1193 on: February 01, 2023, 07:29:26 PM »

I don't know why I messed up and one picture of the dog in the snow only shows the link, not the pic I meant. The dog crawled off the highway and into the snow....brave doggo...thank God they went back the next day and found him.

LisaG1967

« Reply #1194 on: February 01, 2023, 07:34:01 PM »

Tsk - Glad you didn’t have any issues with the forum today.  Yea, HD has like squeaky vocals, and HMs is a lil deeper.   Awww, Lulu playing with the ball. 

Kb - I am glad the pup story had a good ending.

Clynn - Hope Bella feels better soon!  Yes….I must be spending too much time watching the eagles, huh?  ;D. Snow pics are beautiful.  Awww, the  SWFL kiddos are getting big.

Have a good night, everyone  :)

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #1195 on: February 01, 2023, 10:10:58 PM »

Lani - When I signed on this morning, it said I was MpMom.  Something is wonky as you said. :-X ???   Yes, thank you, Kris is feeling okay today, just soreness in his arm.   Cute albatross vids!!

Oldguy - Such freezing rain and ice in Tx. :o ::)

Kb - Love your Lynx pic!!

Phyl - Yumm!  Dinner at your house tonight! :)

Tsk - I understand what you said about Tim having Steak, but what is walleye?

LisaG - How are things with the pets around your place? :) ;D

Clynn - Looks like Bella was kept busy with fun things today - although maybe she was just a bit tired - cute pics as always! :)   So sweet SWFL pic!!

Kb - That really is a heartbreaking story - but so happy that somehow the pup survived. :-* :-*

Tsk - Thank you for mentioning my hubby to Clynn in regards to Shingles.  I have quit talking about it because folks get tired of hearing about it.  I just talked in a pm to Oldguy.  He can also atest to how important getting the shingles vaccine is.  We just wish we would have known the importance before Kris fell victim to it and also Oldguy's Mother - terrible debilitating story.

Hi Oldguy, Tig, Puff, Baz, & all  :) 

Everyone have a good evening.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #1196 on: February 01, 2023, 11:09:42 PM »

Lisa, thanks for letting us know Amy is working on the forum.

Oldguy, thanks for Ryan's weather update... Maru  ;D

Kb, beautiful Lynx ... oh I'm so glad they went back to find the pup, and he's safe now and healing.

Clynn, adorable pic of Ed and Bella  ;D! I hope Bella feels better tomorrow, though she looked wonderful today.... beautiful snow pics and SWFL babies.

Tsk, Lulu loves to play fetch.  :-* Does she try to steal Tim's socks? I had a cat that loved to get everyone's socks after I folded them and put in a basket, take it to their room or put it on their bed. Samantha loved to drag my panty hose down the stairs to me too.  :-[ ... looks like Lulu is keeping you both on your toes and is full of surprises.  ;D

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink,Clynn, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Eagle's Mother and Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For NEFL Samson and Gabriella, Black Bear Ted, Lucy, Reggae, Taffy Apple, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #1197 on: February 02, 2023, 12:01:09 AM »

Bounce
E4E... Walleye is a popular fish up this way. I don't fish for it but will have it for dinner when at a restaurant. I caught a 6 pound walleye by accident one time!
SED
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Puff

« Reply #1198 on: February 02, 2023, 05:59:06 AM »

Lani - When I signed on this morning, it said I was MpMom.  Something is wonky as you said. :-X ???   Yes, thank you, Kris is feeling okay today, just soreness in his arm.   Cute albatross vids!!

Oldguy - Such freezing rain and ice in Tx. :o ::)

Kb - Love your Lynx pic!!

Phyl - Yumm!  Dinner at your house tonight! :)

Tsk - I understand what you said about Tim having Steak, but what is walleye?

LisaG - How are things with the pets around your place? :) ;D

Clynn - Looks like Bella was kept busy with fun things today - although maybe she was just a bit tired - cute pics as always! :)   So sweet SWFL pic!!

Kb - That really is a heartbreaking story - but so happy that somehow the pup survived. :-* :-*

Tsk - Thank you for mentioning my hubby to Clynn in regards to Shingles.  I have quit talking about it because folks get tired of hearing about it.  I just talked in a pm to Oldguy.  He can also atest to how important getting the shingles vaccine is.  We just wish we would have known the importance before Kris fell victim to it and also Oldguy's Mother - terrible debilitating story.

Hi Oldguy, Tig, Puff, Baz, & all  :) 

Everyone have a good evening.

What's a walleye ?   Spoken like a salt water, coastal fish eater. 
You need to expand taste buds to fresh water, Great Lakes fishing.  Yummy when fresh, for sure.

P

Puff

« Reply #1199 on: February 02, 2023, 06:14:00 AM »

I see that tig beat me to the walleye reply.

You just have to know your fish areas.  Walleye and smelts, Great Lakes.  I grew up fishing Rainbow Trout at 3 yrs old in Colorado.  Uuups forgot about Lake perch.  How about fresh from the north salmon or crab, Alaska.  Cool water has to be the secret with these.  Mahi from the islands.  Drawing a blank on the Caribbean.  Someone help me?

Fresh from the source is the secret.  Darn I've been lucky.  Just recalled a fav - not caught/fished by me - just had my mother-in-law's Italian Christmas fish salad.  OD'd on that.

P