Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1009456 times)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #1170 on: February 01, 2023, 12:00:56 AM »

Goodness, what a day! We had a couple plumbers, our insurance company, and tile contractor going over the damaged shower again.
I got distracted and before you know it the day flew by....

Oldguy, National Backward Day, sounds like my day.   ;D

Clynn, I pray all went well with Ed's test today! I love how the mother Cheetah has her tail wrapped over her cubs.... goodness, that was a messy meal of snake for the SWFL eaglets.  :-X

Phyl, great early morn pic of HM! ... great report on Maggie  :)

Tsk, I hope your sunny day continues through the week.

Tig, I should send you the chocolate bomb Aly made. It's loaded with marshmallows.

Oldguy,. Thanks for the history of The Collins Kids  Here's Ricky Nelson & Lorrie Collins - Just Because - 1958. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFluBjPQeAw
Glen Campbell & The Collins Kids ~ "Lil Liza Jane" (Star Route 1964 LIVE!) NEW!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1vBrEbwyDc

{{{Lisa and Jeff}}} Congratulations a little girl to spoil and love. So happy for all of you.. prayers for a healthy mama and baby  ;D

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink,Clynn, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Eagle's Mother and Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For NEFL Samson and Gabriella, Black Bear Ted, Lucy, Reggae, Taffy Apple, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #1171 on: February 01, 2023, 05:10:30 AM »

Good Morning Everyone !

29 F and cloudy   .  High of  39 F and cloudy .  Evening/night 33F and  cloudy.

Hi Lilbro

Hi Karen, Pink, bbgolden and Nrstooge

Lani what a day for  you.

Oldguy thanks for thinking of Maggie.
The Hills Science Diet 'kd' Kidney forumla and the blood pressure medicine are status quo.
Tks for kitty video. 

Clynn another Bella Wednesday lies ahead---what fun do y ou have  planned

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #1172 on: February 01, 2023, 05:17:20 AM »

Last week, about mid week,
we had our 'home grown' pair visit us. Spending all of 1-25-23 with  u s,  including the next frew days.
They s till favor Box #1.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 05:31:14 AM by Phyl »

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #1173 on: February 01, 2023, 05:22:35 AM »

Decorah Eagles
Feb 1, 2023 5:19 AM
Camera Time: Feb 1, 2023 5:19 AM CST

HD, still snoozing

Sauces bald eagle cam

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #1174 on: February 01, 2023, 06:59:16 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Phyl, wonder where HM is...close by I bet! So sweet that your Bluebirds paid you a visit! Hope they return and stake Box #1 for their next family! We have 10 right now, high 31. Starting Saturday we have the 40's through the 15th!  I bet Bella will want to go to Target today, we haven't been for quite a while! Love the morning pic! Very good report on Maggie! You take very good care of her!

Lani, sweet dog noses  peeking from under the warm blanket! I feel confident that Ed is fine, his Dr. is noted as the best in Iowa and said all was well, come back in 3 years. Do you have snow on the ground or had it already melted?

kb, stunning picture of the white rhino, hope they can save the species...

E4E, Ed was very hungry when we got home yesterday! He just wanted some toast though, that nasty stuff you have to drink still had his stomach a bit upset. I fixed him a burrito for lunch, he chowed it down!

Lisa, you will go crazy with things for little girls, I speak from experience! I am working on Bella's birthday present, an American Girl doll. I got it on eBay, it looks brand new! These are the expensive dolls you can get to match the girl's hair, eyes and skin color. See if you think it looks like Bella! I have been gathering clothes and things. Target and Walmart both have a copycat doll, so all of the clothes and accessories fit. I have a backpack for her that the doll and some clothes, etc fit in, and am now waiting on the backpack for the doll.  It's such fun!

View from my window  · Nirit Cohen  · The ever changing view from my kitchen window, at Lake Maspenock, Hopkinton, Massachusetts.USA

Decorah Eagles - Sue Bruhling
Remember my Post yesterday about not seeing Hatchery Dude or Hatchery Missy on N1!
Well look it here!! My friend Steve went back and took this Awesome shot of Dude flying into N1!!!❤ I just Love this Picture! ❤
Decorah Trout Hatchery Eagles- January 30, 2023     Thank you! Steven Smith for sharing your picture with us! ❤

« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 07:19:15 AM by clynndunn »
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #1175 on: February 01, 2023, 07:44:06 AM »

HI BEAKERS

8 heading to 28 today and sunny  :D

PHYL  Cheers for Maggie - one tough kitty  ;D    Like the AM greeting  :)   Good second shot of the BB  Can really see the color.

OLDGUY   Such an interesting story about Narnia the 2 faced kitty and his offspring.   WOW  what an amazing version of Sounds of Silence by Tom Ball

LANI  Any verdict from all the commotion yesterday?  Bet the pets were wondering what was going on?  LOL   Oh my that goes way back with Ricky Nelson  :o   Dog noses - cute  :)

CLYNN  Boy you are a great shopper!!!  But sounds like you have so much fun tho getting Bella's b-day gifts together.  Doll does look like her  LOL  I would love that view that Nirit Cohen has.

Must tell a funny about Lulu.   She follows Tim downstairs in the AM when he goes to clean her litter.  She sits there and watches him.  When he's finished she jumps in and does her thing LOL  This happen every morning!!!

Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #1176 on: February 01, 2023, 07:45:52 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

Phyl - I remember that brand of clothes for kids.  Bradley might have even had some.  Great news about Maggie!  Aww, your birds paid you a visit.  Great pic of HD on T1 still snoozing.

kb - LOL, on the complaining about summer.  What an awesome capture of the White Rhino and her caretaker.  Thanks for the info, too. 

E4E - Thank you  :-*

oldguy - Thanks for the videos. 

Lani - Thank you  :-*  You did have a busy day with all that going on. 

clynn - YES, that American Girl doll does look like Bella!  There is an American Girl doll store in D.C.  I am sure there will be a trip to there in our future.  :D  Thanks for the pic from SueB, and love that gorgeous pic from View from my window.

tsk - LOL, that is funny that she sits and watches Tim! She must like a clean box.   :D

kbshcb

« Reply #1177 on: February 01, 2023, 08:25:38 AM »

A lynx jumping into February.

We will be -16 Thursday night....not warming at all till the weekend and then it takes hours to get there..if not days.

Lisa - Congratulations to Grandma to be!

tsk - Lulu has a titch of OCD?....well that's not all bad....for her at least.

LisaG1967

« Reply #1178 on: February 01, 2023, 08:30:22 AM »

KB - Thank you!  :-*

I think the forum is being a lil wonky this morning, cause when I refresh my screen I am MpMom!

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #1179 on: February 01, 2023, 08:51:02 AM »

Phyl - Good news on your Maggie's blood work. :)    Low is 41 right now - high to be around 60.   Cute bluebird pics!  Like HD still snoozing  :)

Oldguy - Lentil's chatty cuteness! ;D  Thank you for replying to my PM  :)

Lani - Hope the Contractor, Ins. rep, Plumbers were able to get it all worked out.  I can see how this was a time-consuming day for you!

Clynn - I bet that burrito Ed had for lunch yesterday never tasted so good! ;) :)  It is nice to have that test over with!   I see what you are telling LisaG about - and yes, that doll sure looks like your Bella!!  You are having such fun in finding all those things - you are a great Planner! ;D    Love the View from my window pic!!      Beautiful pic of Decorah trout hatchery E's!!

Tsk - LOl!! So funny about Lulu following Tim downstairs and what she is doing every morning  ;D ;D   I chose the same clip art as you this morning, so I had to go in and change mine! Lol  ;D

Morning LisaG!

Hi Tig, Kb, Lori, Baz  :)

Hubby got his 2nd Shingles vaccine yesterday.  He was feeling okay at bedtime, but I will see how he is this morning (still sleeping), I know he will awaken any minute tho!

Everyone have a nice day  :)

Lani

« Reply #1180 on: February 01, 2023, 10:28:31 AM »

KB - Thank you!  :-*

I think the forum is being a lil wonky this morning, cause when I refresh my screen I am MpMom!

It is being wonky! I've had difficulty getting to post.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #1181 on: February 01, 2023, 10:33:37 AM »

The forum is a bit strange today, when I clicked on new post I ended up on page 400.
I logged off and then back on, trying to see if that would solve the issue, but it didn't.  ???
Logging off and on seems to take a bit of time too. I usually just stay logged in, but very strange morning in the forum.

Good morning Beakers!
Morning Blschue, Lilbro, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, Karen, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, ssrl, Maxie, and All!

Eagles, I hope Kris is doing well today.  :)

Tsk, We are planning to work with our insurance company to help with the cost of our repair. We do not have $10,000 which is what the grout/tile contractor submitted and that does not cover the cost of repairing carpet in closet or the tiles. There's a lot of hoops we have to go through to get their assistance with cost. Another plumber is coming next Wednesday, and then follow up with a Residential Leak Detection service. I guess we're suppose to have a plumber do the work first, but, if they are unsure where the leak is, the insurance company will not cover. This is as bad as working with Anthem Blue Cross and Medicare.  :-\ ... What a sweet story about Lulu and Tim. She just wants to be sure to mark her territory again after he leaves. LOL! I use to have a cat in Kansas that did that. I had three boxes for my little herd. Neiman would mark all three boxes and leave very satisfied.

Clynn, the doll looks just like Miss Bella! Can you find matching clothes for Bella? She will be over the moon with joy!! ... I would love that view from my kitchen window. So peaceful, Mike and I would spend hours sitting out there.... great capture of Decorah eagles by SMB. I still think Dude is a silly name for such a splendid eagle.

Phyl, nice to see your Bluebird.

Lani

« Reply #1182 on: February 01, 2023, 10:36:40 AM »

#RoyalCam chick is doing & growing well, weighing 890g (1/30). Watch SP’s weight check (9:53), chick squeaks too.
Daily checks continue until the weekend, then changing to weekly (Tuesdays AM).

Track SP's weight at:
http://doc.govt.nz/nature/native-animals/birds/birds-a-z/albatrosses/royal-albatross-toroa/royal-cam/track-the-chicks-weight/

https://twitter.com/i/status/1620385540507049985

1/30 17:22 preening - maintaining their pair-bond is just as important as maintaining their feathers.
Though their focus is now on SP, a little time for some mutual preening, before GLY resumes his guard duties (17:26).
Start your week with some #RoyalCam alby love.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1620071488006270984

« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 10:42:03 AM by Lani »

oldguy

« Reply #1183 on: February 01, 2023, 10:41:36 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

Another cold start this morning at 4 degrees, but it is up to 22 now and heading for 31 this afternoon.  Friday morning is forecast to start at -4 and climb to the teens before 40+ highs Sat thru Friday.  Meanwhile Texas is on day 3 of ice storms.  Reed Timmer is still driving around the Dallas area doing Live feeds from his car...  I watched Reed on Monday driving on I-20 - it was not a good place to be... ::)
LIVE DALLAS ICE - Target: Pure Freezing Rain Waco to Austin to DFW   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYSMTdE-T0Y
Latest from Ryan
This Ice Storm Just Keeps Getting Worse…   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inXtnazmyjk

Maru enjoys the winter outside garden   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY6tgg_Zybs

I am not having any issues this morning - there has been times in the past 4 days where it would take up to a minute to refresh the screen - by not this morning.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 10:43:25 AM by oldguy »
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

Phyl

« Reply #1184 on: February 01, 2023, 11:01:02 AM »

Sauces bald eagle cam