Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1009570 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #1140 on: January 30, 2023, 09:53:31 PM »

The Raptor Resource Project

From Amy's blog...

January 30, 2023: NestFlix and News from Decorah, Decorah North, and Fort St. Vrain

https://www.raptorresource.org/2023/01/30/january-30-2023-nestflix-and-news-from-decorah-decorah-north-and-fort-st-vrain/

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #1141 on: January 30, 2023, 10:00:15 PM »

Aryana Hummingbird
Jan 30, 2023 7:38 PM
Camera Time: Jan 30, 2023 5:38 PM PST

Sauces bald eagle cam

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #1142 on: January 30, 2023, 11:16:47 PM »

{{{Hugs Puff, Tig, Kb, Ollie Man}}} I pray the weather warmed up.

Clynn, yummy healthy oatmeal for breakfast ... very cute photo of Harriet and eaglet, love their little heads popping up over the nest.  ;D :-*

Phyl, funny dog shames.... thanks for Amy's blog.awww sweet night pic.

Lisa, Eagles, A good visit and day at the Salon for you both! I love my gal too, she's one of my best friends. :)

Eagles, Tsk, I love Elvis too.

Oldguy, glad the arm is better... RIP Cindy Williams  :( ... love Maru, Miri and Hana.

Good night from Seal Island

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink,Clynn, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Eagle's Mother and Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For NEFL Samson and Gabriella, Black Bear Ted, Lucy, Reggae, Taffy Apple, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, Eagles's Star, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  Juliet and Romeo, Lucy and Larry, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

oldguy

« Reply #1143 on: January 31, 2023, 12:53:55 AM »

Good Evening Beakers

https://nationaldaycalendar.com/january/#tab-31
National Backward Day
National Hot Chocolate Day
National Inspire Your Heart With Art Day
Plan for Vacation Day

Eagle Body Slam Real time vs Super Slow Motion   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m90sNppiHpk

SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

Phyl

« Reply #1144 on: January 31, 2023, 12:58:48 AM »

Got side tracked with dinner and so on and so on and all.
Sausage and peppers w/ onions and diced tomatoes over pasta.  Red wine and all.

Sending ...'Good Night and  Sweet dreams.

Sauces bald eagle cam

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #1145 on: January 31, 2023, 06:04:41 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Early morning, Ed has to be at the clinic at 6:45 for his colonoscopy. 0 degrees, high 29 for today.

Omaha’s Henry Zoo Announces Birth of Four Cheetah Cubs, Mom protects babies!

Be back later!
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

« Reply #1146 on: January 31, 2023, 06:48:27 AM »

Hello !

33 F  and light snow falling .  High of  35 F with rain/snow..  Evening/night 28F with scattered rain/snow .

Hi Lilbro

Hi Karen, Pink, bbgolden and Nrstooge

Clynn sending prayers for Ed and good results for his colonoscopy. {{{both of you}}}    Oh goodness your temps this AM. We're low temps today---but nothing, nothing like what you have. My teeth are chattering just reading your weather.  Luv you morning greetings.  Awwww Mama Cheetah and her sweet little cubs  :-* :-* :-*

Tsk I just noticed your attachment for your cat puzzle.  :o  that one took some concentration.

Lani  rolely polely seals, wollowing around scratching their backs  :)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 07:16:56 AM by Phyl »

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 06:55:43 AM by Phyl »

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #1148 on: January 31, 2023, 07:09:21 AM »

Doing my usual  AM tour of the cams and...

Decorah Eagles
Jan 31, 2023 7:05 AM
Camera Time: Jan 31, 2023 7:05 AM CST

HM giving a 'squee' for HD as the sun rises over Decorah, IA

Sauces bald eagle cam

LisaG1967

« Reply #1149 on: January 31, 2023, 07:10:09 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

E4E - I am waiting for Elvis to come on Showtime or MGM+.  There have been a few movies you all mentioned that has recently been on both of those channels I pay for with my cable subscription.  I don't have any plans either to leave my hair girl.   :D

tsk - I agree with your comment to tig about the sedan/SUV.  When I ride in Jeff's car, I feel like my butt is on the road, it's so low.   ;D

kb - Awww, sweet Ollie all wrapped up.

Phyl - Not a darn thing new at Sam's Club, that I just had to have.  ;D

Lani - Yes, good day at the salon, and I feel the same about my girl.  She is such a sweetheart!  Thanks for the pics from Seal Island.

oldguy - Thanks for the National Calendar events for today.   :D

clynn - Pretty morning pic, so Springy.  Good luck to Ed this morning!  Awww, mama Cheetah and her cubs.

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #1150 on: January 31, 2023, 08:20:16 AM »

And we have sunshine folks - YAY  2 degrees heading to 12.

KB   Ollie doesn't like winter either... :(

OLDGUY   I love Laverne and Shirley  RIP  Cindy. :(   Good hiding place for Maru  :)   That is one amazing Sasse photo in Slo-mo  WOW  Hot chocolate it is for this afternoons treat.

PHYL   Cute teapot  :)  Amy uses T1 - What does that mean?

CLYNN   " Giving thanks for the troubles we don't have"  Love that. :)   Good luck ED    How great - 4 cheetah cubs  :o

LISA   Phew  You made it through Sams without that impulsive buy.  LOL
Chicagoland

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #1151 on: January 31, 2023, 08:37:16 AM »

Brrrounce.  A lovely minus 11 at 8:30 a.m. !  Gonna be warm next weekend. Talons crossed...
Camper received a chocolate bomb for Christmas. We tried it last night. A big disappointment. 3 mini marshmallows inside and it just kinda sat there... looking up at us, like, "what did you expect for free?" LOL
I'm in the cool basement doing laundry today.
HAGD
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #1152 on: January 31, 2023, 08:43:42 AM »

Kb - Ollie is cozy & comfortable under the blanket  :)

Oldguy - RIP Cindy Williams - loved the Laverne & Shirley show.   Maru 5 vid - cute!  Vid of eagle body slam  :o :o

Phyl - Yum- your morning gif!  Thanks for Amy's blog  :)    Lil hummer is probably cold!  Your dinner sounds so yummy last night!  Beautiful Decorah pic this morning!

Lani - Thanks for seal island pics  :)

Clynn - Thinking of you & Ed this morning - wishing Ed all the best.   Precious cub pics - thank you for posting. :-* :)

LisaG - I think most of us become very close friends with our hairdressers! :) ;D

Tsk - I feel uneasy sitting in our Delorean when I am used to my SUV! ;)

Hi Lori, Tig, Puff, Baz, T40, BL  :)

Everyone have a nice day.

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #1153 on: January 31, 2023, 11:29:13 AM »

Back home, all is well! Thank you all for your concerns and prayers...

E4E, I call my hairdresser my therapist...she laughed at that!

tig, Ed picked up some chocolate bombs on clearance after Christmasm generic from our store, and I also picked up a package of Nestle's somewhere. He said the ones from our store were delicious and much better than the name brand ones! I have seen kits where you can make your own.

tsk, I had the same question, what does T1 refer to! Have never heard that before.

Lisa, I have to go to Sams either today or Thursday, for gas. And a few other things I always get there that Costco doesn't have. Like Velveeta Mac 'n Cheese for my little Princess who will be here tomorrow! Kings Hawiian Rolls for Sliders, Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowls for Kelsey, Quaker Oats for Kelsey. And I am sure I will think of a couple more items. Costco has none of these items!

Phyl, another pretty sunrise at Decorah, and you caught one of the eagles calling for the other!

I saw these on FB a couple of days ago and kept forgetting to post them!

SWFL Eagles ~M15 DELIVERS BLACK RACER SNAKE & Fish 🐍 E21 Is Messy Covered In Snake Innards 😲 1.21.23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2UdljBjXAc

Watch this moose shed its antlers in a rare moment caught on video!

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6319138353112

SWFL - Little wingers and pin feathers! These babies are growing fast. 📸 by Barb Henry Photography
Watch Live @ www.SWFLEagleCam.com.
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #1154 on: January 31, 2023, 11:36:46 AM »

TIG   LOL on the chocolate bomb story. ::) ::)

EAGLES  I failed to report on "hairdresser".  Mine is a good friend of many years who used to work in a salon.  She left and did a lot of other small jobs and finally settled on a career in real-estate.  I never new her in her salon days but she now cuts hair in her home in her basement setup.  Just a haircut is all I need but always good to catch up with her.  She sold our first two homes in 1 day!!

CLYNN  That is spectacular video from SWFL with a good look at the fish and black racer snake.  Good to hear all is good with Ed

Chicagoland