Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1009648 times)

Puff

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #1125 on: January 30, 2023, 08:31:10 AM »

Cute offerings this morning:

SWFL - One little one to the other - Come meet all the watchers we have.  It will make their morning.

Puppy with the big ears - They make up at least 1/3 of the puppy's body.

OMG - All that $$$$ because he didn't control his pee wee.   ;D  Well he couldn't control it - but he did aim good.
(Didn't notice for sure, but it was a he?)

P
« Last Edit: January 30, 2023, 08:33:12 AM by Puff »

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #1126 on: January 30, 2023, 08:56:57 AM »

brrrounce
5 below and off to drop the car to repair that fender bender from Nov. Getting a loaner. Hmm...
Making a list of all our doctors, utilities, etc. So we (and our designated) both have all the info needed, in case.
HAGD
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #1127 on: January 30, 2023, 09:12:09 AM »

Morning everyone  :)

Tig -  ;D  Yeah, it will be a great one!  Have a safe outing to drop off the car - keep warm.

Lani - Yaaay for your KC Chiefs!! ;D  Yes, I am busy everyday (in a good way-I love retirement) - we have projects we are doing, and of course Kris is still refurbishing the Delorean.   Its going to be an exciting Superbowl!!!    Love the Royal Cam vid - cute flapping of wings!! :-*

BL - Thanks for links!  Wow - Grateful Dead on NYE!!  You are so right about the weather.

Puff - Sounds like a stay inside day for you - keep warm!

LisaG - I too have an appt this morning at the Salon!  Enjoy your Salon trip  :)

Tsk - Like your choice of healthy snacks  :)   Awe, special memory - thank you for sharing  :-*

Phyl - I too like snacking on mixed nuts/almonds everyday.   Beautiful pic at the Mississippi River Flyway cam  :)   Monday 'shames' Lol!!

Clynn - We are beginning with a temp of 41 and the high will be in upper 50s.  Your Oatmeal sounds so good too! :)   Thank you for SWFL - love the pics!! :-*

Kb - Sounds like Scott was definitely a loving family man - a very wonderful family man!

Hi Lori & Destini  :)

Everyone have a nice day.

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #1128 on: January 30, 2023, 10:01:15 AM »

Actually, I didn't go to the Y because I was too tired this morning because I noticed we had free access to a couple of the current movies on our cable box. So I watched Elvis and I watched the banshees of inniscarin last night. I do not recommend the second one. It is very very dark. Sorry about the spelling. I'm waiting for my vehicle
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

oldguy

« Reply #1129 on: January 30, 2023, 10:08:24 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

Low of 6 this morning - expecting it to make it to 10 for a high - partly cloudy today with clear skies overnight, so the temps are dropping to -4 for the morning tomorrow.  I have no plans to go anywhere today...  Forecast has no pricipt until next Tues. and upper 30s on Sat.

Went out to lunch Sunday to celebrate my birthday - our usual Mexican restaurant -

I need to spend some time this week on the estate tax papers and get copies of everything to lawyer mailed out. Also have two financial accounts to get closed out - then the lawyer can complete the 22 taxes and see what is left for final expenses and distributions to the 2 major beneficiaries.

Update
The effects of the vacinne is now minimal - arm is tender at shot location, but no longer limiting arm use.. :)

The latest forecast from Ryan...
A Concerning Winter Storm Is Coming…   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aTOvlr8UYQ
« Last Edit: January 30, 2023, 10:58:18 AM by oldguy »
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

kbshcb

« Reply #1130 on: January 30, 2023, 12:47:39 PM »

BL - I am more than willing to send you a little snow. I got more than I need to go around ;)
Some dry ice inside a cooler with a few snowballs maybe mailed to ya? :)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #1131 on: January 30, 2023, 12:58:49 PM »

TIG   Did that list years ago and every January we take out that stuff and update if necessary.  Great to have.  What kind of loaner did you get? I liked Elvis.

OLDGUY  You weathered the shot!
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #1132 on: January 30, 2023, 01:33:57 PM »

Good Afternoon Beakers  :)

Phyl - Beautiful pic from the Flyway!  ;D doggie shames. 

clynn - Cute morning pic.  I have been going to the same girl for 20 years.  She is so nice.  Awesome pics from the SWFL cam. 

Lani - Thanks for the Royal video!

tsk - Thanks, I did enjoy my salon time today.  I even had time to run by Sam's Club.  :)

E4E - Enjoy your salon visit!  :D

oldguy - Glad to hear that your arm is less sore today.

kb, tig and all Beakers - Stay warm today! 

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #1133 on: January 30, 2023, 01:38:47 PM »

some bounce

A Toyota Corolla... basic. Really low seating, but can't complain.  ;)

LisaG1967

« Reply #1134 on: January 30, 2023, 05:24:46 PM »

Have a good night, everyone!

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #1135 on: January 30, 2023, 06:01:15 PM »

Hi Tsk, Lani, Puff, Lori, Baz, BL, Pink, T40, Lilbro & All.

Tig - I had my Mom & sis come over last week to watch 'Elvis' and they loved the movie.  This was my 3rd time watching!  All of us are huge fans of Elvis Presley.    Toyota Corolla - at least it should be a good dependable car while you have it.  :)   Back in the early 80's, I drove a green toyota lift-back & loved it!  I'm sure the loaner model you are driving is much more sleek & modern! ;D

Oldguy - Glad you are bouncing back pretty quickly from the vaccine and happy that your arm is better too!  You seem very organized - I have no doubt you will get everything together for Taxes  ;) :)

Kb - Cute offer you made to BL Lol! ;D Funny! :)

LisaG & Clynn - You both have been going to your salon person for many years, and I went to the same person for years and then she got out of the business in 2018, so that is how long I have been going to my hair salon girl (since Sep. 2018).  No plans to ever change - I truly adore her and look forward to every appt.! ;D

Everyone have a good evening - stay safe & warm.

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #1136 on: January 30, 2023, 06:22:07 PM »

TIG   Hard to get used to a sedan when you have an SUV.  You feel like you're sitting on the road.  LOL
Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #1137 on: January 30, 2023, 06:52:28 PM »

Just watching tv.....Ollie got down and went by the door......hmm...I got dressed to take him out and he changed his mind. I covered him up.

Too dang cold Momma.

oldguy

« Reply #1138 on: January 30, 2023, 07:47:35 PM »

Cindy Williams, Shirley on 'Laverne & Shirley' dies at 75   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cgrlmjwFu8

Kagami-mochi box and Maru 5   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT9qbUgOELU

SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #1139 on: January 30, 2023, 09:50:24 PM »

Tsk  Nice breakfast

Kb awesome rhino

Eagles  :). Very purple 'Good Night"

Tig take care out there;  cars are always low riders

Oldguy  good news on vacc symptoms; heard that about Cindy William this AM, thanks

Lisa sooooo what's new at Sam's  Club?

Clynn Munchkin Wednesday is approaching---got plans all set

;)
Lani tks for update on RoyalCam chick

RIP  Cindy Williams !

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam