Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1010298 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #1050 on: January 28, 2023, 06:28:09 AM »

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #1051 on: January 28, 2023, 06:30:03 AM »

Sauces bald eagle cam

LisaG1967

« Reply #1052 on: January 28, 2023, 06:39:09 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

oldguy - Thanks for the Golden Eagle link.  I see I just made the Winter range for them.  Thanks for Q-Kids video. 

kb - LOL, the stinky emoji

E4E - Fingers crossed that he gets Friday's, too.

Lani - I hope you got a good night sleep after your busy day. 

Phyl - LOL, your morning Kitty. Thanks for the RRP blog post. 

tsk - How are you feeling?  Has the injection kicked in yet?

Phyl

« Reply #1053 on: January 28, 2023, 06:46:30 AM »

Hi Lisa like your 'Caturday' greeting. How's your menagerie?

Tsk How's everything?  Ditto Lisa--Including you.

Oldguy just saw your golden eagle chart---just like I said earlier  ;)

Sauces bald eagle cam

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #1054 on: January 28, 2023, 07:10:12 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!  It's CATURDAY!

17 here now, high 20. 1-3" of snow today!

Phyl, I love cross-eyed kitties, more than one of my Siamese were cross-eyed! Sweet good night pic. I am just imagining how cold and windy it is on the frozen Flyway! Cat treadmills, LOLOL!

Lisa, has Jeff started on thedouble-decker yet?

Lani, good that Mike is doing okay, love your sleepy kitty!

oldguy, so we are a wintering area for the Goldens that breed way up North in the frozen tundra! I never thought of that!

I grew up in Iowa! - Caleb Howard  · Tree full of eagles downtown Cedar Rapids.

SWFL Eagles - Deb DeMurry  ·  E22 is actually standing up! 💕🤗

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

LisaG1967

« Reply #1055 on: January 28, 2023, 08:06:56 AM »

clynn - Love your morning Caturday greeting!  He has already completed the Double Decker bus.  The pic I posted was the finished project.  He is waiting on FedEx to arrive with his Ghostbuster mobile today.  :)  SWFL kiddos are getting big!!  Wow, the tree full of eagles downtown Cedar Rapids.

Phyl - Thanks!  All is good outside.   :)

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #1056 on: January 28, 2023, 08:56:06 AM »

Happy Caturday!

Lani - Glad Mike is doing fine.   We might get some rain showers tomorrow (Sun.) evening.  Today is dry in the lower 60's.

Phyl - Cat Treadmills Lol! ;D  Thanks for Amy's blog.

LisaG - How is your Mama doing?

Tsk - How are you feeling now?

Morning Lori & Destini  :)

Clynn - Love your a.m. gifs - especially Jimi's  ;)   Beautiful pic of the BE's in Cedar Rapids!!  Cute SWFL pics  ;D

Hi Puff, Kb, Tig, BL, Oldguy, T40, Baz, Pink, Jaspurr, Peep, Weasel, Karen, Bgolden, Nr, Paulie, Ginger, Maxie, Eburg, Emy, Ezee, Ssrl, Jilltosa & All  :)

Leaving here at 9:30 this morning to pick up my Mom and drive her to a nearby town to take care of some business and we will be taking some flowers out to a couple of cemetarys (since we haven't been due to all the recent rains).

Everyone have a nice day.

kbshcb

« Reply #1057 on: January 28, 2023, 08:59:37 AM »

Mom and her baby!

Morning all.

BRRR....2 above and only climbing a few degrees today.

Which is why I'm surprised to see 1/2 of the Tower pair up on the water tower and just saw it's mate fly low over my roof....always cool....but I normally think of them hunkered down in some pine tree with temps like this....oh well, my benefit......oh and now he just left in the same direction as she did!...go stay warm now.

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #1058 on: January 28, 2023, 10:45:24 AM »

IT'S CATURDAY

I had just taken everything out of the cabinet and cleaned.  Then the "inspector" had to approve a job well done"

PHYL  Cool shot of the eagle's wings on take off.  Cute cat funnies this AM  ;D

LISA  Nothing of measurable snow yesterday but are expecting some today.  In fact very light snow now.

OLDGUY   Great map of golden eagle range.  Didn't know they bred so far north.  Really, we are studying the Eastern golden??  Didn't know that.

EAGLES  Don't really want to talk about it but 3 different pain killers have not helped and I'm almost totally incapacitated. Will see Doc Friday.

LANI  Cute tired kitty last night  :)

EAGLES   busy day today.  :)
Chicagoland

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #1059 on: January 28, 2023, 11:10:11 AM »

tsk, I am glad you passed Lulu's inspection!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

LisaG1967

« Reply #1060 on: January 28, 2023, 11:21:23 AM »

((tsk)) - A gentle hug for you!   ;D the "inspector"....I think Lulu approved. 

kb - Awww, Mom and baby.  Glad you got to see the Towers this morning. 

E4E - Have a good day with your Mom. 

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #1061 on: January 28, 2023, 12:17:57 PM »

tsk, I am glad you passed Lulu's inspection!

:-*
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #1062 on: January 28, 2023, 12:20:45 PM »

Happy Caturday Beakers from brothers Milo (L) and Norman (R)!  :-*
Morning Blschue, Lilbro, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, Karen, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, ssrl, Maxie, and All!

Phyl, We have Rose Breasted Grosbeak that like to migrate through our area and stop by our feeders. They come and go depending on the weather/season. Thanks for RRP's blog, gorgeous Golden Eagle... nice pic of lone eagle on Flyaway yesterday... like your Caturday pics.

Lisa, I was so tired last night, I felt like that cat. I'm getting ready for a big state convention and my days and nights will be like that until convention is over in May. I may not be able to spend much time here in April.

Clynn,  They are a very beautiful pair. Dude? LOL! He's too beautiful for that name. Of course that's my opinion.  ;D ... love the tree full of eagles, and sweet SWFL pics.

Kb, sweet Ellies... I'll be happy for you when spring arrives.

Oldguy, thanks for Golden Eagle info, didn't know that. It would be great to follow a GE nest. The closest one I watched was on the Eaglecrest cam. I liked the White Tail eagles that Eagle-duck kept us aware of.

Eagles, we have rain starting tomorrow night too! We are going to have a gorgeous spring with all this rain. We're hoping the chance of fires will be low this next summer. But, you can never tell over the hills where the green spring brush will turn brown and will make easy targets for dry lightning storms.

Tsk, Lulu the inspector starring at the empty spot on the shelf and thinking that would be a perfect nesting spot for her.  ;D. Gosh, she has gorgeous markings and beautiful body lines.

It's a gorgeous sunny day here, 44 degrees.
Aly will having a online visit with Medford Family Therapist Group that are hoping Aly will change her mind and accept a job with them.
Aly's considering it. We'll see.

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

T40cfr403

Only within the moment of time represented by the present century has one species -- man -- acquired significant power to alter the nature of the world.
― Rachel Carson, Silent Spring

kbshcb

« Reply #1064 on: January 28, 2023, 01:39:32 PM »

It's true....I've tried this already 3 times....yeah I know, after vacuuming, puzzling, etc. I got nothing else to do! ;)