Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers  (Read 20071 times)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
Re: Cheers
« Reply #540 on: October 03, 2022, 09:07:49 AM »

Good Morning,

Still rainy and drizzle at times here .. damp and cold. Might go to 30s this weekend. What happened to Autumn??
Rainy was supposed to end today but now extended to late Wednesday. Ugh

LB, Good that you had a relaxing weekend and did some exercises too. Your shows sound good. Agreed important to focus on victims families. What a hell that must have been and is for them too.

Are you working from home or in office this week? I've lost track.  :)

All quotes are good ones today.

Hi jicaji, I hope you had a pleasant weekend too. 

Well heading to do Monday chores.
Wishing all a good day. Take care.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #541 on: October 03, 2022, 10:35:58 AM »

I am home this week and off tomorrow for dr appointments and wednesday fro yom kipper. Still slow already exercised this morning 
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #542 on: October 03, 2022, 10:25:06 PM »

LB, A good week for you to work from home considering the rainy weather. Looks like NJ is getting a lot of rain and grey days too.
Good news only from your doctor appointments.  :) Will be getting together with your family Tuesday before Yom Kipper Wednesday?

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #543 on: October 04, 2022, 07:16:57 AM »

Yes work from home is good last 2 years it seemed I always had to go to work when weather was bad.  Will see famiy Wednesday night for  the break fast We used to do dinner the night befor befor fast but since my mom died and conflict with brother it stopped.
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #544 on: October 04, 2022, 03:39:49 PM »

LB, I remember some of your nasty drives to work in the past. And the parking wasn't good at your work either. What ever happened to the guy who had a motorcycle accident and used to park in the spot closer to the door before the accident?

Enjoy your break fast dinner with family Wednesday. It sounds nice. I remember you mentioned the conflict with your brother a while ago. He has two son's correct?

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #545 on: October 05, 2022, 08:34:54 AM »

Good morning
Pzulie he is back at work and parks by me  he limps he doesnt have permant handicap tag like I do His is temp and probably expired your only alloud 2 6 months than you need permanent one speaking of I have to get mine renewed in JanuaryHe does have to go up to the stairs  to his office, I did it recently to get flue shot NOt fun for sure.

Yes conflict is still going on my brother refuses to see his faults and always plays th victim
« Last Edit: October 05, 2022, 08:36:31 AM by LBLNJ0668 »

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #546 on: October 06, 2022, 06:15:19 AM »

good morning I see the sun trying to come out!!

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #547 on: October 06, 2022, 10:04:12 AM »

Hi LB, Okay to your co-worker guy. Good that you have permanent handicap tag. Yes definitely get yours renewed in January.
Those stairs do not sound pleasant. Good that you got your flu shot.

The sun is out here today today. Finally! Nice temps too. Supposed to go to 74. Now I have to begin taking the fountain on my deck apart and power wash it then start putting things on deck and lower porch stored away before really cold weather.  :(

Yesterday's quote .. all three.
Today #2

Hi jicaji, Hoping all's good with you.

Yesterday my youngest granddaughter Grace 7 yrs didn't have school so my daughter took the day off work and they went zip lining! My daughter doesn't like heights but turned out she enjoyed it and Gracie had a blast she said. Lol She didn't realize she'd also signed them up for a raised up in the aid obstacle course!! My daughter did one event then stopped and Grace completed all of it still having fun. Oh to be young and fearless!  :)

Wishing all a pleasant day.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #548 on: October 07, 2022, 06:40:56 AM »

hi gm sounds like your family is full of fun .  MY knees are killing me forced myself to walk copper but he always makes its harder he walks twice as slow as me I want to exercise but not sure if I can I will try.  I did todays work yesterday s I can have a super slow day LOL make it a long weekend LOL Hopefully no work was entered later on

glogdog

• ChatMods
  • And He will raise you up on Eagles' wings!
« Reply #549 on: October 07, 2022, 03:39:01 PM »

Hey Paulie, jicaji, LB, Dobe (!), Camperstig, Puff, and anyone else looking into Cheers!  I do hope you all are doing well.  I stopped by to remind everyone that the cameras at DE come back on tomorrow at Noon central time.  We're going to have a celebratory Chat from 12-3 PM.  All are welcome to stop by chat.  Our camera operators are reporting daily on how busy HM and HD are at N1, i.e. bringing in sticks, grasses, whittling on the trunk of the tree, and defending the territory.  You'll be amazed at how N1 looks now as it grows in size.

Robin Brumm's last visit to Decorah on 9/25/22 mentions seeing Mom and DM2 by the N3 area and that DM2 was seen breaking off sticks and taking them in to a group of trees not too far away from where N3 stood, so that is good news too!  Here's the write-up:  https://www.raptorresource.org/2022/09/29/september-25-2022-day-trip-to-decorah/

Take Care everyone!  Glo :)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2022, 03:41:53 PM by glogdog »
glogdog

Puff

« Reply #550 on: October 07, 2022, 05:59:04 PM »

Hey Glog - Out channel surfing?   :-*

P

jicaji

« Reply #551 on: October 08, 2022, 10:19:47 AM »

1 AND 2

I'm back.  Busy week and last weekend with my Violet and daughters.  It was fun having them all together.

Absolutely beautiful day today.  Sunny, Cool and crisp autumn weather.

Hi Paulie, LB, Glog and Puff...Nice to see you all.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #552 on: October 08, 2022, 11:13:50 AM »

Good afternoon, glad you are having fun Jacaji Hi Puff!!! mornig go by fast when I get to sleep in  (730)  LOL.  Loving the weather 2 walks already with te horrible walker Copper and my knees are killing me  Going to try and exercise some today

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #553 on: October 09, 2022, 12:23:39 PM »

Hello back to the office next week and a full day :( I try to take days off when in office.  LOL

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #554 on: October 09, 2022, 09:50:04 PM »

hi gm sounds like your family is full of fun .  MY knees are killing me forced myself to walk copper but he always makes its harder he walks twice as slow as me I want to exercise but not sure if I can I will try.  I did todays work yesterday s I can have a super slow day LOL make it a long weekend LOL Hopefully no work was entered later on
Good afternoon, glad you are having fun Jacaji Hi Puff!!! mornig go by fast when I get to sleep in  (730)  LOL.  Loving the weather 2 walks already with te horrible walker Copper and my knees are killing me  Going to try and exercise some today
Geez LB, Copper must be a really slow walker. Your knees sound really sore. I hope you enjoyed your long weekend having gotten work done early Friday and yes hopefully no work was entered later on! Nice that you could sleep until 7:30. Good you're enjoying the weather too. Did you try to exercise some today?
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 46   Go Up