Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers  (Read 14368 times)

LBLNJ0668

Re: Cheers
« Reply #420 on: August 10, 2022, 06:07:47 AM »

gm
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

jicaji

« Reply #421 on: August 10, 2022, 08:51:44 AM »

1   I'm right there with ya LB....

Maybe a break in the weather today and going forward? 

Hi Paulie

Have to say, I am horrified as to what's going on in our country.....

Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #422 on: August 10, 2022, 08:25:46 PM »

Hi,

Hi jicaji, Same here with weather. A nice reprieve from heat and humidity. #3 attests to your comment.

Hi LB

A one day road trip tomorrow.  :)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #423 on: August 11, 2022, 06:16:08 AM »

gm
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #424 on: August 12, 2022, 06:09:25 AM »

gm

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #425 on: August 12, 2022, 08:24:13 AM »

Good Morning,

Yesterday's getaway was pleasant. My oldest granddaughter 15 went with me my husband. We had a nice day and returned in the evening.

Later this afternoon I leave again with my two daughters and youngest granddaughter 7 going to stay in Baltimore to visit Inner Harbor and the Aquarium. We've been there before so we know our way around and looking forward to it. We return Sunday.

Also this weekend (Saturday) my son and dil from NC will arrive here Saturday for a few days visit. A surprise visit and we're looking forward to that too. My husband will stay home to be here Saturday for them then I'll be home Sunday.

A busy weekend for sure!

Hi LB and jicaji, Cooler more pleasant weather for each of us. I wish you both a pleasant weekend.

#s 2 and 3

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #426 on: August 13, 2022, 06:48:08 AM »

gm have a fun weekend Paulie

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #427 on: August 14, 2022, 08:31:13 AM »

gm

lindawyos little brother

• I Am Eagle , The Skies Are Mine
« Reply #428 on: August 15, 2022, 10:06:32 AM »

Morning folks!!

jicaji

« Reply #429 on: August 15, 2022, 01:37:03 PM »

Happy Monday everyone.

Nice to see yu "Little Brother"

Have a good rest of the week Paulie, LB and "little Brother"

Beautiful day today.
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #430 on: August 15, 2022, 07:17:36 PM »

hi lil brother

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #431 on: August 16, 2022, 01:01:10 PM »

Hi!  :)

Thank you LB and jicaji about having a nice weekend and week.

The weekend at Inner Harbor was pleasant. Cooler weather helped. Lots of walking. My left knee is still swollen. Ugh.

I returned Sunday afternoon and enjoyed visiting with my son and dil from NC who arrived the day before. They left to return to NC this morning.

Hi little brother. That was a pleasant "Morning folks!"

LB, Your doctor appointment this Thursday is finally almost here.

jicaji, Beautiful day here today. I had a ton of laundry to do so after fluffing it lighting in clothes dryer it's hanging outside in a nice breeze. How's the air fryer cooking coming along?

Darn. I forgot to read the quotes. Be right back ........

Okay. #1 and #3 easier said than done sometimes.

Wishing everying a pleasant day. Take care.  :)

« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 01:03:27 PM by paulie »

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #432 on: August 16, 2022, 07:17:33 PM »

good evening

jicaji

« Reply #433 on: August 17, 2022, 09:11:16 AM »

2 and 3

Good morning everyone.

LB....Good luck at the Dr. this week.

Paulie...the Air Fryer is coming along.  It's all about trial and error, but so far only two errors LOL....The frisbee like donuts and a breast of chicken that I cooked too long and came out like shoe leather.  It IS so nice when making some meals during the hot weather, I don't have to heat up the whole kitchen with the oven.

Glad you had a good weekend.

My little chipmunk is so sweet.  Now, when I open the door to give her whatever, she comes near to see what's coming, instead of running away.  Of course, my husband says better be careful, one of these days she'll run right into the house..

Have a good day.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #434 on: August 17, 2022, 09:33:51 AM »

Good Morning,

jicaji, I'm glad you're enjoying the air fryer. Oh my to shoe leather chicken breast. I can imagine what you said. Lol True to trial an error. Once I got a whole chicken larger than recommended. After putting it on the skewer the legs kept flopping down and was a mess. My fault entirely. Big error. Lol

Aww to your little chipmunk. Whoa can you imagine her running around the house. Nope!

LB, How's work going? Is it still slow and boring after initial work done? How's Copper?

My two oldest granddaughters and I went back to school shopping for supplies. We do this every year together. I can't believe school resumes soon!!

Wishing all a good day.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 36   Go Up