Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers  (Read 10501 times)

LBLNJ0668

Re: Cheers
« Reply #195 on: May 22, 2022, 08:15:54 PM »

I'll be in the office this week good thing boss is off tomorrow I am off Friday ...  Fingers have been crossed all weekend. I also spent the whole weekend coloring..  It does help with stress very therapeudic.  How can someone enjoy going to work like ther job and poof in one day is miserable  and no one to talk to
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

jicaji

« Reply #196 on: May 23, 2022, 09:25:30 AM »

LB....So sorry you're going through this stress.  I'm hoping for you it gets better and you'll get good news sometime this week.

Absolutely beautiful day today.  Temps down to 60's today and bright sunshine. 

Hi Paulie

Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #197 on: May 23, 2022, 05:15:19 PM »

Hi   Got through today!!! LOL  tomorrow will be worse boss will be in so I have to be more discreet
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #198 on: May 23, 2022, 08:32:04 PM »

Paulie....Yes, got the results and the vet feels he should be on heart meds.  Apparently the heart isn't getting enough blood pumped by the lungs because of growths on the something or other and fluid gets washed back....I forget.  She said he should do fine however and have the situation at least stablilized by the meds.  It's basically a heart murmur......that can go into congestive heart failure if not treated.

Yesterday I made a pineapple
Everytime I hear the a/c compressor going on I see dollar signs.  But, at least we have the A/C.....

LB....Again, Hope all goes well this week for you.
Hi jicaji, Thank you for Rizzo's results. I'm sorry he has to be on heart meds BUT very good the meds will stabilize the situation with this treatment. That's good! What is Rizzo's age?

What did you make with pineapple? Whatever it is it sounds good. Pineapple is delicious!

Good that your temps dropped. Same here. Huge difference. This morning I wore sweatpants and sweatshirt.

Thank you about your landscaping comment earlier. It all got completed today. It looks really nice!

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #199 on: May 23, 2022, 08:33:50 PM »

LB, Good luck this week.

#s 2 and 3 this evening's quotes.

jicaji

« Reply #200 on: May 24, 2022, 09:40:20 AM »

Paulie....LOL....I made a pineapple upside down cake.  It was really delicious.  Jim's favorite.

Food shopping day today.  I bet it will be 20 dollars more today than last week.  Every week it goes up, along with gas.  Ugh

Rizzo is approximately 12 or 13 yrs.  We're not absolutely sure since he is a rescue.  We got him from a high kill shelter.  He had one day left.  It was thought by the vet we had at that time he was 2 or 3.  He is our baby for sure and gives us so much joy every day.

Later gators........
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #201 on: May 24, 2022, 05:49:56 PM »

good day noot sure why t took me so long wo do this but copper wouldnt eat his kibble.  I decided after how mnay year mixing can with food to add water to his kibble. he's eating it all now.  So now how to I wean him off of th can food without upsetting him.  I know how to wean but he likes can I just want to cut corners in $$$ every way I can . I feel bad taking away. I guess add more kibble and maybe 1 or 2 tbs of can that can stretch out the can longer   Oh and I got my apartment complex to lower my raise in rent by a big whopping $10

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #202 on: May 25, 2022, 06:23:44 PM »

helloi

jicaji

« Reply #203 on: May 26, 2022, 09:20:26 AM »

Good morning LB....Hope you have a good day.

Hi Paulie

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #204 on: May 26, 2022, 07:30:32 PM »

hi

jicaji

« Reply #205 on: May 26, 2022, 08:06:35 PM »

Have a good night LB and Paulie....

Long weekend coming up for you LB....enjoy

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #206 on: May 26, 2022, 08:12:14 PM »

Paulie....LOL....I made a pineapple upside down cake.  It was really delicious.  Jim's favorite.

Food shopping day today.  I bet it will be 20 dollars more today than last week.  Every week it goes up, along with gas.  Ugh

Rizzo is approximately 12 or 13 yrs.  We're not absolutely sure since he is a rescue.  We got him from a high kill shelter.  He had one day left.  It was thought by the vet we had at that time he was 2 or 3.  He is our baby for sure and gives us so much joy every day.

Later gators........
Hi jicaji , I'm lol. Okay .. a pineapple upside down cake. Mmmmm delicious. I like them. I bet Jim didn't save me a slice. lol

I agree 100% about food shopping. It definitely goes up and oh yeah ... gas too! Not good.

Wow to you getting Rizzo with one day left. He's very lucky to have you. That was meant to be for sure!

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #207 on: May 26, 2022, 08:17:12 PM »

good day noot sure why t took me so long wo do this but copper wouldnt eat his kibble.  I decided after how mnay year mixing can with food to add water to his kibble. he's eating it all now.  So now how to I wean him off of th can food without upsetting him.  I know how to wean but he likes can I just want to cut corners in $$$ every way I can . I feel bad taking away. I guess add more kibble and maybe 1 or 2 tbs of can that can stretch out the can longer   Oh and I got my apartment complex to lower my raise in rent by a big whopping $10
Hi LB, Yes water definitely helps soften and add taste but adding canned dog food I'm sure makes Copper smile big.  ;D
Maybe in weaning him still add a bit of canned but refrigerate it and stretch it longer along with the water?

Geez a whopping $10 off rent. How generous of them.

Any word from your recruiter?

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #208 on: May 27, 2022, 11:37:52 AM »

Good Afternoon  :)

Cloudy humid day today. Storms to roll through this afternoon.

We did our final food shopping today for Memorial Day cookout. Other family are brining things too. Looking forward to it.

Well I need to wash hummer feeders and put in fresh nectar before any rain storms.

Oh! I can't keep enough suet cakes in my suet feeders! They are going fast every day. Same with owners and people shopping at my local farm store. They said theirs are getting emptied fast too this year.

Later taters ....

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #209 on: May 27, 2022, 03:41:09 PM »

No word from the recruiter.  I dont have any lucky. My boss got my see angry yesterday I told him I was looking for a new job. How stupid am I.   
Pouring here now   evere Thunderstorm warning.  But it only rumbled once while I was getting a quick walk in for Copper before it starte.  made it . Thank god I work from home next week.  I cant take being in office anymore  I applied for another job today will look again tomorrow. I just cannot believe what my company s doing I may go to HR the next time she is in our office 
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 30   Go Up