Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers  (Read 10499 times)

LBLNJ0668

Re: Cheers
« Reply #180 on: May 18, 2022, 06:00:28 AM »

Good Morning  I spent the afterprepping for interview yesterdy since I have no work .  I went through potential questions they may ask and wrote down answers I have 4 pages of notes includeing what I do etc  good thing bideo chat so I can look ay my notes LOL  The sad thing is I dont want to leave my company but taking away 1/2 my work did it.  I am not the type that wants to do nothing.  I love the fast past busy enviroment so this is killing me. 
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #181 on: May 18, 2022, 08:43:58 AM »

Good Morning,

LB, Very good prepping for interview. It's unfortunate that you don't want to leave your current employer. Blame it on the pandemic and slow chain supply issues.  I'm very sure your employer doesn't want you to leave either considering your excellent work ethics.

Everything happens for a reason. Keep doing what you're doing then see where this all leads to. You may be pleasantly surprised I believe.  ;)

Hi jicaji, Today's my day to weed veg gardens, plant veggies and other plants in pots.

I have hair appointment this evening. Looking forward to it. I'm going back to my short style. It's short now but longer version my stylist and I tried. I like it but prefer my shorter version and I can spike it when I want when short. Shorter in the warmer weather I like too. She wants to try a pixie but I don't think I'm ready for that yet. Lol Pixie yes but not reeealy short pixie. 

Well I'm heading outside. Sunny and beautiful.
Wishing everyone a pleasant day.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #182 on: May 19, 2022, 05:53:52 AM »

Good Morning 

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #183 on: May 19, 2022, 08:02:15 AM »

Good Morning LB, Good luck and the best wishes to you for your interview today. I'm pulling for you. You are very qualified.  :)

jicaji

« Reply #184 on: May 19, 2022, 11:14:13 AM »

#1,2,3  All great

LB....good luck today from me too.  I know you'll do great.
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #185 on: May 19, 2022, 03:12:22 PM »

Hi jicaji, I was just checking in to see if LB posted anything yet.  :)

Hi LB;D How'd it go?

jicaji

« Reply #186 on: May 19, 2022, 05:15:20 PM »

Hi LB;D How'd it go?

Hi Paulie...me too   Hope your weeding went well.
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #187 on: May 19, 2022, 05:48:03 PM »

Hi LB;D How'd it go?

Hi Paulie...me too   Hope your weeding went well.
jicaji, Yepper the weeding went fast and easy. Then I worked the soil, applied Preen then last evening planted the veggies.
Today landscapers were here and mulched everywhere front and sides of house and lots of places in the backyard.
Tomorrow they're planting tall decorative grass with plums (like pampas) along a portion of the fence on both sides of the backyard. 11 on one side and 7 on the other side then mulch it all. I'm excited and looking forward to watching and seeing it afterwards.
It doesn't take much to make my happy. lol

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #188 on: May 20, 2022, 05:52:12 AM »

Good Morning not sure if it went well. I di dgood but the job is differnet than what I currently do. This is planninf of the packing of the chocholate not the actually chochoalate so its different.  I hope they are willing to train .  WE use the same computer systmes and transactions though.  I would be surprise if I get it.  But happy,  I am jus feeling down definitly not happy with where I work , still praying I wi get the job
« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 08:26:16 AM by LBLNJ0668 »

jicaji

« Reply #189 on: May 20, 2022, 12:24:45 PM »

#2 for you LB.  Positive thoughts for you.

We just dropped Rizzo off for an enchocardiogram to check on his heart murmur.   I absolutely hate leaving him for a few hours.  He was fine when I walked down the hallway with him and the tech, but when I had to let him just go with the tech. through the door, he put on the brakes and didn't want to leave me.  Breaks my heart.  We pick him up around 3 or 4p. 

I'll let you know the report when I get it.

Paulie....landscaping sounds beautiful.  Jim did our mulch the past couple of days.  Looks really good, but his allergies really acted up.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #190 on: May 21, 2022, 08:24:52 AM »

Good Morning  Th recruiter called yesterday to see how things went. I told her I would be interested in job she will get in touch with them onc she hears back she'll call me. Still praying lots of variables can happen but not sure I think they want someone more qualified. Going to try to have it manifest to happen. I am still sad.  Who would ever think anyone would woy they have enough moey to py for gas to get to work
« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 08:27:54 AM by LBLNJ0668 »

jicaji

« Reply #191 on: May 21, 2022, 08:56:17 AM »

LB.  Fingers and toes crossed for a good report from the recruiter.

Yes, gas prices are insane.  Elections really do have consequences....We're living with it. >:(

Supposed to be so hot today, but so far it just feels like a rain forest outside. 

Hi Paulie

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #192 on: May 22, 2022, 07:42:53 AM »

Good Morning

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #193 on: May 22, 2022, 01:11:24 PM »

Hi  :) Busy weekend and whew warm .. no hot!

LB, Very good that your interview was good and the same computer systems and transactions are used. That's a big plus.
Very good you told your recruiter you're interested in the job and she'll pass it along. I'm hoping you get this job for sure!!
So true about the price of gas and consideration to distance to work.

jicaji, Feels like a rain forest at your house too. I agree and it definitely got hot fast. 90s yesterday and 89 here right now. Back to the 70s tomorrow. Give the AC a breather. My electric and water prices are going up next month.

What isn't going up in price!!

How was Rizzo when you got him after his vet appointment? Poor cutie Rizzo. He wanted you with him. I'm sure you stressed the entire time until you could get him. Any test results yesterday? If not, please let us know when you do get them.

jicaji

« Reply #194 on: May 22, 2022, 02:32:42 PM »

Paulie....Yes, got the results and the vet feels he should be on heart meds.  Apparently the heart isn't getting enough blood pumped by the lungs because of growths on the something or other and fluid gets washed back....I forget.  She said he should do fine however and have the situation at least stablilized by the meds.  It's basically a heart murmur......that can go into congestive heart failure if not treated.

Yesterday I made a pineapple
Everytime I hear the a/c compressor going on I see dollar signs.  But, at least we have the A/C.....

LB....Again, Hope all goes well this week for you.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 30   Go Up