Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers  (Read 24863 times)

LBLNJ0668

Re: Cheers
« Reply #690 on: December 05, 2022, 07:09:42 AM »

Good morning using my last 2 vacadation days today and tomorrow 
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #691 on: December 06, 2022, 07:51:04 AM »

Good Morning,

LB, Sounds like you had a nice weekend binge watching shows while raining. And oh no to the rats returning!! I remember your past battle with them and also management not doing much. Enjoy your last day of vacation. Did you go to pool PT early this morning?

jicaji, Nice that you decorated your tree. Not nice you and Jim weren't feeling good! Are you both feeling better now? Hope so.

Another rainy drizzly chilly day. Blah.

#3 yesterday

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #692 on: December 06, 2022, 09:37:57 AM »

Good Morning I ran out to do errnads befor it strted raining got caught in middle, LOL   No pt today yesterday and sore.   I have land pt friday and water next week  Didint find much of good shows. firefly lane thats good . Having trouble finding something good now oh The troll  was good your grand kids may enjoy  Kind of like a king kong  movie, Seems like all the movies left are foreighn and dubbed a couple were good but  want american  lol
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #693 on: December 07, 2022, 08:47:43 AM »

Good Morning,

Oh geez LB about you getting caught in the middle of the rain. I didn't know you alternated PT therapy. Rainy damp cold weather doesn't help joints that's for sure. Thanks for the suggestion for grand kids. Sounds like you're running out of movie options for yourself!

Still rainy cold blah weather here too. Need sunshine!!

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #694 on: December 07, 2022, 07:39:30 PM »

Yes schedue with PT with chnage from week to week not that I am back to alternating work weeks.  My next therapyi s Land (regular) therapy and on Friday after after. next week back to water at 6am (working fro home) the following week will be land afterworkOh and I made an appointment with orthopedic for 1/16 to see if I can sway him to do srgery with progress of therapy.   I dont want to do until about March anyway the earliest we'll see

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #695 on: December 07, 2022, 08:51:30 PM »

Hi LB, Thanks for explaining your PT. Very good news scheduling appointment with your orthopedic doctor. I'm thinking he or she is going to be very pleased with your progress and determination. You're doing great. Keep up the good work and it will pay off.  :)

Today stayed grey and cloudy but it warmed up nicely. So I got most of my outside holiday decorating done. Did a little bit inside too.
I was actually able to climb latter to hang some wreaths with this big velcro brace the orthopedic Dr gave me that has metal along both sides of my knee. I was determined to do it and I did!  ;D

Hi jicaji, Hope you stop by soon.

Well I'm calling it a day. SED

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #696 on: December 08, 2022, 06:38:56 PM »

Good for you Paulie being able to climb the ladder.   I have land pt tomorrow afterwork. I thought it was supposet o be sunny today but it was cloudy gets cold again tomorrow.  This year I have the holiday blues :(   :'( Just so stressed.   

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #697 on: December 09, 2022, 08:49:02 AM »

LB, Do you bike and other things on land therapy days? Same here with the weather. It's been sooooo grey with no sun all week except today is a nice sunny day. Finally. Sun was needed. Sunday a wintry mix then it looks like it might be moving towards your area.
Sorry about your wintry blues. Some of the stress has to do with work, right? I think you mentioned a while back there might be changes towards the end of the year and keeping the temps on to work to keep the number of people working. No layoffs I hope.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #698 on: December 09, 2022, 05:24:57 PM »

Yes work and money issues. or lack of money. Its such a struggle and keeps getting worse. Not sure what to do  Yes I do the bike on land too. THye almost forgot today I had to remind them today.  LOL  think I am again going to do my video walking exercises this week and eventually try and do the bike in my gym in the apartment complex.  Work is still slow recession is starting to hit not sure if there will be layoff or not but I still dont think we need extra head we wil still be slow without the extra head the rest of the month starting today someone will be out   and its still slow people have been out a lot the past month or so as well and stll slow without the  extra head
« Last Edit: December 09, 2022, 05:35:05 PM by LBLNJ0668 »

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #699 on: December 09, 2022, 05:46:57 PM »

LB, Your stress issues make sense. The current economy and interest rates causing prices to continue to go up definitely doesn't help.
Good for you reminding them about the bike today. And maybe using the bike in gym apartment complex shows your determination. Good for you.
Thanks for explaining about work and hopefully no layoffs.

My youngest granddaughter will be having a sleepover here tonight soon so I'll be busy this evening and tomorrow.   :)

I hope you find some good shows to watch this weekend and relax.

jicaji, Check in when you can.  :)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #700 on: December 10, 2022, 06:35:39 AM »

Good Morning I work from home next week got to go do blood work up Monday morning before work just the normal yearly check  plus aqua therapy. I am hoping to find a good show to I might go to tamazon prme I have that and I keep forgetting  Lol Or I may watch wednesday again it was a nice show   good for kids could be a little scary for younger ones

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #701 on: December 11, 2022, 07:08:46 AM »

good morning ok found a movie 2 season blood and water.  lol

Puff

« Reply #702 on: December 11, 2022, 08:08:38 AM »

My vote LB  Definitely #1

P

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #703 on: December 11, 2022, 09:01:31 AM »

Good Morning,

LB, Nice that you work from home this week and going to and from your appointment and PT too. Good that you found a movie to watch. Title sounds interesting!

Puff, God bless you regarding quote #1. You remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Friday nights sleepover with 7yr granddaughter was nice and fun. Yesterday we went to a game arcade and she had a blast. Me too playing some arcade games along with her. I especially enjoy playing air hockey with her. She's good!

Blah grey rainy day with occasional snow too today. Temp high enough that snow has been melting. Good!!

jicaji

« Reply #704 on: December 11, 2022, 10:28:59 AM »

#3 for me....

Hope everyone is having a nice, warm, cozy weekend.

Starting to make some Christmas cookies today....Maybe some will be around for Christmas LOL.

Looks like some snow may be coming here today.  And so it begins....Ugh.

Paulie...  Enjoy the rest of today with your granddaughter. 

LB....Happy for you you're working from home this week.  I'm sure Copper will be happy.

Puff....Hi, nice to "see" you here.

Have a good week everyone.

Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 56   Go Up